Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:45:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Trade - Which is Better?  (Read 2594 times)
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:28:15 PM

It was crazy for me, and all I could not just do back then was to learn to manage the risk with the trading. The little knowledge was what kept me from losing badly as that would have been the case anyway.  I like trading but maybe I don't  fit in trading because my mentality is very difficult to control and can not help me earn profit if trading
Makrochain

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:34:25 PM

Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
Among these two strategies, which is better and which d you recommend?
We can see the beginning of 2018 the market is constantly fluctuating and very complex. This can be attributed to the dramatic increase in bitcoin prices. I think that the current time we only trade when the market stabilizes, so now you should find out which projects are good buy and hold the price up for sale. If you trade when the market goes down it will be extremely dangerous.
Arthoerra

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:11:39 PM

Trading can be done simultaneously with holding. When the value weakens, we can hold, and when it has risen and gives profit then we can sell it / trading it. There are two advantages in one action.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:24:50 AM

Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
I think that when the market is plunging as it is now, it is very difficult for you to trade successfully. We can see the market is going down, if you trade at this time the risk is high, you can lose your property. So I also believe that at the present time when the price is so low we should buy and hold long, not trade.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:42:34 AM

What is your aim and strategy ? If you have a set target of gain then if your target is hit then you can hold . but if your target is yet to be met you cantrade and move up towards your set target. But one thing i know is that if you are not in profit when you are holding then do not panic sell and dump the market. Remeber if you hold you have not lost untill you sell off.
JioMoney

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:44:12 AM

It actually depends upon the entry point whether to hold or trade for example recent downfall of BTC at 6500 it was buy and hold for long term and today its buy and trade for day.
semarmesem195

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:25:46 AM

If you want to become a millionaire of course by holding will facilitate us. Because holding more leads to seek total profit, without expecting the slightest failure. Differences with trade that will give us a little bit of failure but will get a lot of insight to become a trader no matter the real world trader or online trader.
I choose to trade rather than hold. Because with me become a trader i can apply it in my place.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
luckycoinn

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:28:04 AM

If you have good experience of trading, then trading is good. But holding is good too. It depends on your experience. And anything is better if you pattience
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:58:18 AM

Trading can be done simultaneously with holding. When the value weakens, we can hold, and when it has risen and gives profit then we can sell it / trading it. There are two advantages in one action.
To trade alongside holding, you will have to divide your funds and keep one in your wallet while you invest the other into an exchanger of your choice for trading. But I wouldn’t recommend trading much, cause there are risks involved, you might loose the money. Holding is safe and you won’t be taking any risks, the only thing there is that you might have to wait for a long time till you get tired. Both have advantages and disadvantage. Lol
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:09:25 AM

Hold, trade is useless, anyone claiming he is rich by trading is a liar, only holders are assured to be rich
I agree, believe and believe to keep the most important must be patient because patiently will produce good results. and should be able to predict the situation and remain consistent in any situation. I believe holding it is the right choice rather than having to trade and it all depends on its firmness to make the right choices and choices for desired outcomes as expected.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
phucngungoc

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

Holding is good but trading is better as only holding will never increase the level of bitcoins in your wallet and to multiply your bitcoins faster you need to take support from trading so hold some bitcoins in your wallet. Things are just in front of you, you only need to see them clearly and pinch only those that suits your plan. And this plan must be established before getting into trading practically
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:35:50 PM

btc spreading everywhere in every country so it means it is getting famous so i think we should think in positive way that means we gonna rock with btc if people all ready buy it then they gonna making good profit along with btc just hold it as per the situation even if this is going long don't be panic in that case and about the trading if we have good capital and heaving good knowledge of trading then go for it will be fine this time is fluctuating  you can loose and you can win.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:40:56 PM

If you have good experience of trading, then trading is good. But holding is good too. It depends on your experience. And anything is better if you pattience

Well you can also trade some of your token and hold the another for long term, you ca do that if you think that the coin you have is a potential coin that will be big amount someday.
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:58:04 PM

My advice is always one. Keep it until you make laws about this currency in large countries. As soon as the koins completely legalize their price soars to space.
Makrochain

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:11:54 PM

I think, in this kind of time where btc price is so stable, holding is a better decision, then make a new move if some changes happen in the future.
I believe that at the moment we are able to trade bitcoin, can see bitcoin prices are rising very fast in the past few hours, bitcoin prices are recovering extremely strong and is now stopping at the $ 10400 level and is still on the rise. As you can see, you should trade, not keep, the value of the bitcoin will change constantly so if you keep it will be extremely risky.
SNAPCALLHERO

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:26:55 PM

No one know exactly which is better. But i think that holding is safer than trading. If you wanna become an trader you need more knowledge and skills. Therefore, you should consider carefully before trading

bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:37:46 PM

It depends on you. If you want to be more profitable in a short period of time, then Trade for you. But there is more risk. If there are no good ideas about the market.
In my opinion, Hold is best. Because it is less risk.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:48:59 PM

Both day trading and holding is really profitable. If you are good in trading then do day trading because I know that you can easily grow your investment. Day trading is more risky than holding. So, the most preferable and useful technique is by holding your coins.

dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:18:49 PM

btc spreading everywhere in every country so it means it is getting famous so i think we should think in positive way that means we gonna rock with btc if people all ready buy it then they gonna making good profit along with btc just hold it as per the situation even if this is going long don't be panic in that case and about the trading if we have good capital and heaving good knowledge of trading then go for it will be fine this time is fluctuating  you can loose and you can win.

Not only BTC but many crypto coins are getting limelight, so trading or holding both can and will give a good amount of income opportunities. Coins with lower valuation as of now would be great to hold, for BTC, I prefer both Holding and Trading. But I only trade when there is super bullish market like in 217 December, its rare so I do trade very very rarely.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:04:02 PM

At the present time you should trade rather than keep. Bitcoin prices today are recovering extremely strongly and I think this is the right time for us to trade bitcoin. With a constantly fluctuating market, keeping your coin long will be extremely risky, and the probability of loss will be extremely high, so you should trade, not hold.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: