Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:19:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Trade - Which is Better?  (Read 2594 times)
risa33

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:43:17 PM

My views are both very good, How do we invest long-term or short. Hold when we want to invest long-term and Trade when we want to get profit as soon as its. that's when we trade is very risky because the price of Altcoins fluctuate, where prices can change significantly over time

lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:54:32 PM

All my investments are long-term assets. Main part is in bitcoin, which will grow minimum ten times next 3 years. In this market you can win only with your patience. Patience is the main advantage of any investor and trader. Invest, HODL and enjoy your profit.
Despacito

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:03:55 PM

All my investments are long-term assets. Main part is in bitcoin, which will grow minimum ten times next 3 years. In this market you can win only with your patience. Patience is the main advantage of any investor and trader. Invest, HODL and enjoy your profit.

Mine is long term as well. So it's kinda holding situation for me. I will hold them until we get another bull market in the global crypto exchanges.
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:15:01 PM

Holding or Trading are considered to be parallel  track nothing is make you to hold if there is no future and also no use of trading if there is no gain. So we have to analyze before trading as well holding also so we are not going to waste our time without any benefit.

My point of view is I will hold when I full of confident only otherwise I trade it immediately without further delay.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:47:22 PM

Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
Among these two strategies, which is better and which d you recommend?
I think short-term trading is the best choice at the moment. You can see that the market is in crisis in the early days of 2018, the price of bitcoin and altcoin is constantly decreasing, so if you hold it will certainly lose money. I myself have suffered heavy losses when holding NEO at the present time. I advise you to trade, not hold, you only hold when the market has signs of recovery.
Questat

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:16:49 AM

Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
I think short-term trading is the best choice at the moment. You can see that the market is in crisis in the early days of 2018, the price of bitcoin and altcoin is constantly decreasing, so if you hold it will certainly lose money. I myself have suffered heavy losses when holding NEO at the present time. I advise you to trade, not hold, you only hold when the market has signs of recovery.
You will lose in paper but as long as you will not sell when the price is not good you won't lose in reality.
Time will come that the price will eventually rise so we just have to trust the potential of crypto and soon we will see a big pump that would give us a a good profit.

Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:02:03 PM

My views are both very good, How do we invest long-term or short. Hold when we want to invest long-term and Trade when we want to get profit as soon as its. that's when we trade is very risky because the price of Altcoins fluctuate, where prices can change significantly over time

Of course bitcoin is good to trade and best to hold, as hold and trade it is the most important strategy of traders, this is the best way that I have ever seen so to me as well both are seems very good, it is good to hold as bitcoin for long time trading is the all time best choice price use to rise and no need to sell it at once if you don’t have any need for money till. So if you are a trader and you know everything about bitcoin, you are well skilled you can get huge profit from bitcoin.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:24:00 PM

I think that at the moment you should trade in the short term, can see the market in the first few months of 2018 are showing signs of falling into crisis, the price of bitcoin and altcoin are constantly falling sharply and the current time There are signs of slowing down and moving sideways. So I think that now you should trade short, short surfing, should not hold long at this time will be extremely dangerous.

trand

Activity: 252

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:08:00 PM

If I think of something for a long time, hold on to hold good profit. But trading can be a lot more profitable than the hold. If you have a fair amount of knowledge about the trade, you can earn very quickly by investing less.
I agree with your opinion. Trading is better than holding because you can also manage your money well. You are flexible and understand well the market than those who just holding their coin. Spend your time to learn trading will help you to make a good decision and earn more money

vanderstalin

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:59:04 AM

If I think of something for a long time, hold on to hold good profit. But trading can be a lot more profitable than the hold. If you have a fair amount of knowledge about the trade, you can earn very quickly by investing less.
I agree with your opinion. Trading is better than holding because you can also manage your money well. You are flexible and understand well the market than those who just holding their coin. Spend your time to learn trading will help you to make a good decision and earn more money
yapp if you think for the long term, hold is the best choice. if you want to make profit daily you can chose trading, but trading have more risk sometime you can get profit and sometime you can lose your money.
sejhdjdt

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:36:26 AM

I think this is based on your own judgment. If you have a better investment project, you can choose to invest. If not, then you should continue to hold on waiting for the market to warm up. Do not blindly trade before you have a good project.
Siva4569

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:12:28 AM

As per the present situations of the crypto currency hold the invested amount. Recently the bitcoin market has completely down due to reached maximum price so you could wait for some time to increase the market
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:29:22 AM

Is this a problem to choose a couple of coins that have a perspective for growth in a long term and hold them for a few months? If you want to trade you can also find a short term coin and get your profit using the price waves. Good luck!
rider4

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:45:08 AM

If you are an experienced trader and have long been familiar with the cryptocurrency market it is better to trade, but if you are a beginner it is better to buy and wait.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:50:43 AM

If you are good in trading then of-course trading is far better than holding. If the market in falling then also you can increase your coin by trading in right way. But if you are not an expert then holding is the best choice .

Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:15:44 PM

It is better to trade because in trading, anytime you can earn profit. Every time you trade there's a chance to get a good profit just know the effective and efficient way or strategies in trading to avoid suffering in to losses. Take a risk and play it wise.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:34:22 AM

I believe that at the moment the trade is the current trend, it can be seen that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly fluctuating and extremely complex, bitcoin price in the current time is at 6800 $ and are still on a sharp decline. Therefore, if you hold any coin at this point will be extremely dangerous, bitcoin price will cause you to double hole. Therefore, the market at the moment you should only trade bitcoin is safe and lowest risk.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:36:59 AM

They are both better but it just depends on the people on how they are gonna make the most out of it. Because if we can think deeply about it, they are both profitable and they are both can be done at the same time so.it is a double source of income. Trading much more risky but much more profitable. While holding is not that accurate because your profits will depend on the people that are using it the price of that coin in the market.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:15:49 AM

If you are good in trading then of-course trading is far better than holding. If the market in falling then also you can increase your coin by trading in right way. But if you are not an expert then holding is the best choice .
I think holding our coin now is more better than doing trading, because the prices of all coin in the market now is really low so the best thing to do is to just hold and wait until our coin is we start to increase again, and for me holding is more better because it is more easy to do than trading.
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:33:36 AM

I think it is better to hold because theres a chance to get good profit.bitcoin is good for longterm way hold because of the pricing is so very good and bitcoin pricing is moving a high and low pricing so that i can say hold is better than trading. Many persons hold a bitcoin because of trusted to hold the bitcoin and theres a chance to high the price and expensive the bitcoin and people trust the bitcoin because people think in the coming years bitcoin will expensive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: