Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:18:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Trade - Which is Better?  (Read 2594 times)
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:48:48 PM

From last couple of days every one suggest to hold because the market trend is going down and almost every coin is going to down trend so that is why everyone suggest to hold instead of panic sale because it is better option instead of bearing loss, So I am also holding because almost all coins are in loss situation.
tittensor

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:33:19 AM

If you know the game then trading is much better option. You can multiply your Bitcoins and regardless of Bitcoin price movement you will have more Bitcoins in end which in itself is porfit. Just image your Bitcoin quantity increases as well as the price of Bitcoin increases, that is definitely better than holding. But it is only if you know how to trade, else you will lose whatever Bitcoin you have in trading.

These two ways are very good way to get more earnings, holding is best for who wants to save his investment in a profitable way so if you are a long term investors you will choose bitcoin or if you want to make a monthly earnings choose trading .
Haha, I think you should explain if you are the long term investor, you should choose hold crypto for long term instead of choose Bitcoin as you said. Because trading and choose Bitcoin can have same purpose if you choose trading Bitcoin. Beside that, I think trading is not a good job can give you fixed income as your thought.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:58:10 AM

Hold or trade both are better to making profit. If you're holding your coins then ultimately when the prices rising your investment also rising that is the biggest advantage of holding.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:54:07 PM

i dont want to select only one of them. i prefer to hold when i trust the project so much or when i am in loss. but for some projects there may be temporary hypes or like some news upcoming. i prefer to close my trade as soon as possible when i am waiting for an announcement or news.
hurriebra49

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:55:25 PM

I personally suggesting is the better option is to holding because it is good time to hold and everyone is watching the down trend of bitcoin and other altcoins and that is why everybody is suggesting to hold because it is very better option to invest or holding instead of panic selling,
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:07:57 PM

this actually depends on the time you have. if I have a lot of free time, I think trading will be more worthwhile than doing a hold on a particular coin,. but to avoid mistakes in trading,, doing a hold is the best step that needs to be done and good for those who do not have much free time ..
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:08:08 PM

In my opinion, Hold or Trade are both good and nothing is better than another one, it's all depending on the scenario you deal with, choosing the right solution for the right scenario will help you increase the effective on your works and that means you will have a good result at the end. That's the purpose of everyone here right ?
nieninja53

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:49:16 PM

Yes its true almost every one suggesting keeping hold because It is the time of down trend in the bitcoin market and it impact to all other cryptocurrencies due to unpredictable price of bitcoin almost all altcoin are at the down rate so this is the time of keep waiting and holding be patiently instead of panic sale and I have set a plan to aware of panic sale and keep hold until the market shows the good position and that is why the best option to hold instead of trade because all trades are showing loss, So better is to hold instead of sale or trade,
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:59:06 PM

this actually depends on the time you have. if I have a lot of free time, I think trading will be more worthwhile than doing a hold on a particular coin,. but to avoid mistakes in trading,, doing a hold is the best step that needs to be done and good for those who do not have much free time ..
trading when you have the knowledge that it can be when you are doing this well also we can say that this is risky to do but we have the chance and the right to do and make this all better to be more practical doing trading cause we want to make some earning , but also in holding this is may also to be done for but for the best trading but make sure that you are willing to do that.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:33:43 PM

I personally suggesting is the better option is to holding because it is good time to hold and everyone is watching the down trend of bitcoin and other altcoins and that is why everybody is suggesting to hold because it is very better option to invest or holding instead of panic selling,
Depending on your ability to assess the market and the level of your trade in this market, you can choose the type of investment that suits you. I still know that a lot of people are still very good at trading and getting a lot of profits in times of market turmoil. If you are not good at trading and evaluating the market, then you should opt for good altcoin and keep it for a few months, that's a pretty good investment.

Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:39:23 PM

trading when you have the knowledge that it can be when you are doing this well also we can say that this is risky to do but we have the chance and the right to do and make this all better to be more practical doing trading cause we want to make some earning , but also in holding this is may also to be done for but for the best trading but make sure that you are willing to do that.
if you say the word "practical" I do not think this is for trade, because trade is not a PRACTICAL money-making field we have to have a lot of knowledge insight and read the news about market movements and price pumps or bull markets that will happen in the future or in time upcoming ,,. hope that you can learn all this will take a long time
ether19

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:46:24 PM

It would make more sense to go long or hold tokens which have a long term plan. There are projects like ICN, SNGLS, DCT and many more. Hold them! you can trade coins that are just going in value because of pumping by whales.
hhussain

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:01:10 AM

Hold for me is one of the best things which everyone should do who have less knowledge of trading because hold gives the most profits in the future and that is the best profits with less chances of loss.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:46:12 AM

Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
Among these two strategies, which is better and which d you recommend?

Personally i see holding as the safer strategy because as long as your never sell you dont incur any losses, so all you have to do is just wait out the bear market.  The problem with this strategy is that if the bear market lasts too long, youll have a lot of funds tied up in a non appreciating or even depreciating asset when it could be making money elsewhere.  Plus trading allows you to take advantage of certain opportunities such as drastic price drops where you can buy it at or high points where you can sell and buy lower.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
cryptohunterJestes

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:14:39 AM

It depends on you available time and skills but they are both profitable. If you have time to look the market daily , have skills in trading then trading is better for you.
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:54:40 AM

Daily trading if you have much time to monitor your PC about 4 or 5 hours to see the flow/fluctuation of cryptocurrency, but if you find hard then the other choice would be longterm investment,There's Nothing to do but you just leave your coin until it reproduce profit..

gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:47:23 AM

Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
I believe that at the moment, trade will be a better choice than hold. You can see that the market in the past few days are fluctuating dramatically, the price of bitcoin is showing signs of recovery slightly after several days of decline. So this is a great time for you to trade altcoin. Currently there are many altcoin are pump strong you look for the pump is not good and have signs to invest.
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:25:45 AM

Daily trading if you have much time to monitor your PC about 4 or 5 hours to see the flow/fluctuation of cryptocurrency, but if you find hard then the other choice would be longterm investment,There's Nothing to do but you just leave your coin until it reproduce profit..
Long term investment is less complicated and this would help you to manage your time.
Day trading is too risky, you are playing with the market movement regularly but if you have the skills you can surely make easy money here.

BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:51:44 AM

I prefer to trade, because it makes my money more and more. but, we do not know what will happen, so, when you do not want to take risks, it may be better to hold it for a very long time.
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:02:37 PM

I prefer to do a trade coin than just holding my coin but when you are stuck at a high price there is no harm to you to hold it but and when playing your patience is very in the test and you should be able to control your patience condition to avoid from loss which is very much, so I hope you can combine trade and hold well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: