Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:55:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][WID] Wine Chain – First QTUM Based Blockchain for Wine Industry  (Read 1072 times)
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:47:53 PM

Wow, cool project guys! Wine is beautiful, and modern technologies beautiful too, I’m wondering  Grin
Yes, modern technology and alcohol are a win-win combination! Smiley Cheesy The main thing is that there are no problems with the promotion of the masses. Sad Huh
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:07:16 PM

Do you have partners from wine industry who are interested in running a pilot project with you? Is there any information available?
This project Wine Chain has a lot of potential, looking foward to this project for more development.I think that this direction is relevant and will always be on the rise, the only question on which countries are you going to focus on?
I think that it is oriented to all countries, because any manufacturer and seller would be just happy to get this technology)
I think the main operators will be Italy, France, and Spain. Maybe even Georgia Smiley))

Also to this list you can add South America, Africa and California, there is also very well-developed winemaking.
it seems to me that it is necessary to focus on the countries that consume the most wine, but do not produce ...
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

Do you have partners from wine industry who are interested in running a pilot project with you? Is there any information available?
This project Wine Chain has a lot of potential, looking foward to this project for more development.I think that this direction is relevant and will always be on the rise, the only question on which countries are you going to focus on?
I think that it is oriented to all countries, because any manufacturer and seller would be just happy to get this technology)
I think the main operators will be Italy, France, and Spain. Maybe even Georgia Smiley))

Also to this list you can add South America, Africa and California, there is also very well-developed winemaking.
it seems to me that it is necessary to focus on the countries that consume the most wine, but do not produce ...

Then it will be very difficult to determine, because it seems to me that all countries consume a lot of wine and alcohol in general.
Ayupich

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:28:15 AM

I can not understand how this will be affected in e, I think that if you do this, you need to do everything at once.
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:35:08 AM

I can not understand how this will be affected in e, I think that if you do this, you need to do everything at once.
yes, but still have to do a test implementation of the technology, and on any not everywhere at once. therefore, it is necessary to develop everything for everyone, but at first start only in 1 country, or even in 1 production, in order to avoid errors and system failures.
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:15:32 AM

yes, but still have to do a test implementation of the technology, and on any not everywhere at once. therefore, it is necessary to develop everything for everyone, but at first start only in 1 country, or even in 1 production, in order to avoid errors and system failures.
you say obvious things, there is always a trial run first Smiley
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:31:46 AM

I agree with you, but as a rule, they usually have the most problems...(
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:30:44 PM

yes, as in the food industry. but if everything is done in compliance with the law - then minimum problems will be
JackPeterson91

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:49:08 PM

yes, as in the food industry. but if everything is done in compliance with the law - then minimum problems will be
just the problem is that many laws were developed at a time when people could not even think that such technologies are possible
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:00:44 PM

just the problem is that many laws were developed at a time when people could not even think that such technologies are possible
oh well, amendments to laws are made faster than rabbits reproduce Grin Grin
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:14:27 PM

Wow, cool project guys! Wine is beautiful, and modern technologies beautiful too, I’m wondering  Grin
Yes, modern technology and alcohol are a win-win combination! Smiley Cheesy The main thing is that there are no problems with the promotion of the masses. Sad Huh
hahaha, I wonder, the developers are also approaching the issue? It would be unusual  Grin Grin
jess4ever

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:00:04 PM

hahaha, I wonder, the developers are also approaching the issue? It would be unusual  Grin Grin
Well, why not combine business with pleasure? This is how the greatest discoveries were made.
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:22:55 PM

Well, why not combine business with pleasure? This is how the greatest discoveries were made.
In this you are right. The main thing is to remain faithful to the idea, and everything will turn out. I am sure that the government will support this technology, because it will restore order in the wine industry.
evilcyclope

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:29:09 PM

Now the Chinese will finish their work and get rich on it Smiley
JackPeterson91

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:08:28 PM

but how would you like? this is what they want Smiley
Klennox

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:43:11 PM

but how would you like? this is what they want Smiley
not only they will earn on it. the main thing is that everyone will get better from this. they at least contribute to the common cause, and do not shake the money from the state budget.
Ayupich

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:04:45 PM

I do not understand if they really began to implement this venture - so why not immediately do it with the opportunity to apply it to all alcohol products?
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:59:20 PM

I do not understand if they really began to implement this venture - so why not immediately do it with the opportunity to apply it to all alcohol products?
Firstly, wine is one of the most popular alcohol products, and it is also something of a hobby for people. This technology was not designed specifically for alcohol. It's from wine lovers to wine lovers. It's simple.
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:02:14 PM

Firstly, wine is one of the most popular alcohol products, and it is also something of a hobby for people. This technology was not designed specifically for alcohol. It's from wine lovers to wine lovers. It's simple.
It seems to me that the most basic idea of this project was not earnings, but love of wine, and the desire to improve its production and distribution.
Klennox

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:09:29 PM

It seems to me that the most basic idea of this project was not earnings, but love of wine, and the desire to improve its production and distribution.
well, frankly, I would not have abandoned a small collection of good wines myself. but unfortunately I do not understand anything about them Smiley but I heard that there are collectors who have in the collection of several thousand rare bottles of wine. and their age often exceeds 100-200 years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: