Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:43:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴  (Read 21087 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:09:38 AM

This project on their website presents several languages, which pleased me. It means developers are determined
Any normal project has to support the multilingual platform. Otherwise a huge part of audience is lost and the project doesn't develop and doesn't find popularity among cryptocommunity.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:29:44 AM

I think that the need for a platform that the developer wants to create has been around for a long time. I'm happy the product will be created faster than indicated in the road map.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:05:15 AM

Axpire is very good project. But before looking good, those jeans should know well. Like - real company, company profile, market size, how the company's popularty To know the benefits of the company disadvantage
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:54:50 AM

What is the status of axpire now? Do they have any move about making thw project popular? The spend management tool also, how is it going? I am just excited or curious about the project since they have a nice platform to see.
Well if you would like to get more informations about thier project I suggest you join thier social media channels mate.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:37:36 AM

What is the status of axpire now? Do they have any move about making thw project popular? The spend management tool also, how is it going? I am just excited or curious about the project since they have a nice platform to see.
Well if you would like to get more informations about thier project I suggest you join thier social media channels mate.

Do they have Telegram channel? Because I'm looking on their ANN and they don't have any links on Telegram. If anyone have joined or know what's their telegram channel, please let me know.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:46:18 AM

Axpire is the one of a successful platform I ever encountered. As we can see they don't have a delay in the updates, improvements and working with big exchanges. They started there ICO in January 2018 and its only couple months they already established and attracted many investors to support them.
Yes, I agree. Even the popularity of this project are slowly getting wider in just a short period of time. And if they continue to give new updates on time, I'm pretty sure there will be more and more investors and supporters will be here to joined and helped to promote AXPIRE project in the world.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:20:44 PM

The team of project administrators looks good, I trust such people - they have work experience, this is important for the project

You are right, but aside from that, the team must also have dedications, activeness and care for the project so they can make it popular and successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:46:18 PM

If you can visit their site, you can see that their ICO was successful and already in some exchanges. Now, I think the team were trying to developed more about their platform due to the fact that they have already funds to continue their platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:50:26 PM

The team of project administrators looks good, I trust such people - they have work experience, this is important for the project

Have you done your research though? Since a lot of ICOs fake their developer team by using stock photos, fake profiles, names and other data about them

This is a legit platform and I can actually say that their team were all legit because their ICO was successful so in other words, there is nothing to worry about. What we should do right now is to invest some of their tokens because as I search the value of their coins, it also increased like Bitcoin. So, I am thinking that if the increased will continue then probably this coin will increased its original value like 2-3x.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:57:12 PM

From the latest news from the development team, they invited KOTOBA Translation as the last addition to our Preferred Provider Network! Here's how the developers say about the team: "The team in KOTOBA is experts in translation and languages, and we highly recommend them." We look forward to working with them. "

Nice update from the team. Lets hope and help the project to become successful by helping this to spread in any available platforms and social medias. Looking forward for more updates.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:01:45 PM

I really liked your project and I would like to support it, but I still did not see the company's bounty, will it have you?

Bounty closed after we reached our TGE hardcap.
Okay, so the bounty is closed after you have reached your TGE hardcap. I hope you can reach the hardcap because nowadays reaching hardcap is difficult.

We've already reached it. We filled our TGE's hardcap of $20m in 89 hours.
This is just great news and it can not but rejoice especially when the project directly say came to my liking.
Johj (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:24:15 PM

Do they have Telegram channel? Because I'm looking on their ANN and they don't have any links on Telegram. If anyone have joined or know what's their telegram channel, please let me know.

https://t.me/AxpireOfficial
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

I really liked your project and I would like to support it, but I still did not see the company's bounty, will it have you?

Okay, so the bounty is closed after you have reached your TGE hardcap. I hope you can reach the hardcap because nowadays reaching hardcap is difficult.

This is just great news and it can not but rejoice especially when the project directly say came to my liking.

I heard that the token sale was successful and already got good profit from it. So I am hoping that the team will have enough funds to support the development.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

I heard that the token sale was successful and already got good profit from it. So I am hoping that the team will have enough funds to support the development.
tell me where I can see the official information, how many funds have been collected and what are the plans for the project developers in the near future?
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:49:18 PM

tell me where I can see the official information, how many funds have been collected and what are the plans for the project developers in the near future?
I think you can gat all your questions solved by visiting their whitepaper or their website. I think that they really are much more keen and they do give each of their info their. So you should read their whitepaper.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:07:44 PM

I think you can gat all your questions solved by visiting their whitepaper or their website. I think that they really are much more keen and they do give each of their info their. So you should read their whitepaper.
Their whitepaper is a bit confusing and we can not actually get each possible information at their website so i think that they should also release a video presentation which would attract more and more investors to the project.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:09:54 PM

From the latest news from the development team, they invited KOTOBA Translation as the last addition to our Preferred Provider Network! Here's how the developers say about the team: "The team in KOTOBA is experts in translation and languages, and we highly recommend them." We look forward to working with them. "

Nice update from the team. Lets hope and help the project to become successful by helping this to spread in any available platforms and social medias. Looking forward for more updates.
I agree with you. The project needs any support at this stage. Many don't know, but by means of this project it will turn out to eliminate or reduce a tax on a turn of means in your business that is very relevant.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:18:25 PM

I agree with you. The project needs any support at this stage. Many don't know, but by means of this project it will turn out to eliminate or reduce a tax on a turn of means in your business that is very relevant.
Is there any relation between this project and the taxes? I know that cryptocurrencies are anonymous and do not need any taxes but what is the case with this project. This project is just an effective way of education with some great profits.
Johj (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:07:00 PM

We're not reducing taxes, we are helping businesses cut their inefficient expenditures, i.e. paying for compliance staff when they can easily be replaced by our software platform for an proportionate immensely low cost.
Johj (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:07:35 PM

Their whitepaper is a bit confusing and we can not actually get each possible information at their website so i think that they should also release a video presentation which would attract more and more investors to the project.

We already have a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL3GVcYLNmU
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: