Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:51:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴  (Read 21091 times)
Johj (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:08:20 PM

I really liked your project and I would like to support it, but I still did not see the company's bounty, will it have you?

Bounty closed after we reached our TGE hardcap.
Okay, so the bounty is closed after you have reached your TGE hardcap. I hope you can reach the hardcap because nowadays reaching hardcap is difficult.

We've already reached it. We filled our TGE's hardcap of $20m in 89 hours.
This is just great news and it can not but rejoice especially when the project directly say came to my liking.

I heard that the token sale was successful and already got good profit from it. So I am hoping that the team will have enough funds to support the development.
tell me where I can see the official information, how many funds have been collected and what are the plans for the project developers in the near future?

$20m in BTC/ETH. Roadmap: https://gyazo.com/4d8627f85621762d8a481242b1e1d732
Johj (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:09:21 PM

I really liked your project and I would like to support it, but I still did not see the company's bounty, will it have you?

Okay, so the bounty is closed after you have reached your TGE hardcap. I hope you can reach the hardcap because nowadays reaching hardcap is difficult.

This is just great news and it can not but rejoice especially when the project directly say came to my liking.

I heard that the token sale was successful and already got good profit from it. So I am hoping that the team will have enough funds to support the development.

We have enough funds and development is on track. Follow our twitter and telegram for updates:
https://t.me/AxpireOfficial
https://twitter.com/aXpire_official
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:55:05 PM

What is the status of axpire now? Do they have any move about making thw project popular? The spend management tool also, how is it going? I am just excited or curious about the project since they have a nice platform to see.

If you can visit their site, you can see that their ICO was successful and already in some exchanges. Now, I think the team were trying to developed more about their platform due to the fact that they have already funds to continue their platform.
I think this is a good step by the team, to develop more is never a bad thing unless the team is running out of funds. They should continue to do so and also plan the future of the project.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:05:00 PM

Axpire is very good project. But before looking good, those jeans should know well. Like - real company, company profile, market size, how the company's popularty To know the benefits of the company disadvantage
such as details that tell about the project, how this company can work well and also how the company can be successful.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:12:04 PM

From the latest news from the development team, they invited KOTOBA Translation as the last addition to our Preferred Provider Network! Here's how the developers say about the team: "The team in KOTOBA is experts in translation and languages, and we highly recommend them." We look forward to working with them. "
This adds more convenience for this project, as many users can understand the project with their own language. But, one thing I want to clarify, what languages does KOTOBA Translation offers?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 10:13:30 PM

Damn thats really great at a time like this reaching a target like this one is not easy and in just few days like this means great marketing power i think is time to buy this one and hodl

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:34:40 PM

The team of project administrators looks good, I trust such people - they have work experience, this is important for the project

Have you done your research though? Since a lot of ICOs fake their developer team by using stock photos, fake profiles, names and other data about them

It's not kinda project that need to figure out if it is legit or not, instead you have to study their business to see if their token will perform well on not.
AXPIRE already passed ICO stage and released MatchBX's beta. Their team members are real and soon aXpire will be featured on the 'Advancements w/Ted Danson' TV-Series in the coming months on CNBC network.

russBOY

Activity: 300

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:45:46 PM

on the site I saw a list of companies with which you already worked, can you find out more? how did you cooperate with them? the list is impressive and interesting
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:13:01 PM

From the latest news from the development team, they invited KOTOBA Translation as the last addition to our Preferred Provider Network! Here's how the developers say about the team: "The team in KOTOBA is experts in translation and languages, and we highly recommend them." We look forward to working with them. "

Nice update from the team. Lets hope and help the project to become successful by helping this to spread in any available platforms and social medias. Looking forward for more updates.
Yes you are right. If this project becomes globally then it's popularity will increase definitely and it will helps project to get more and more investeros.i hope this project will acheive great height of success and also acheive it's goal and gibe us huge profits.

Great, as time goes by this project done a lot convincing many users to be part on their prestigious project. Hopefully the team may doing well as they striving hard for the grear success on their project. I'm so admire to spending management as this project aims for the funds of any business opportunities.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:26:28 PM

well, a jobmarket place does not attract me personally to invest in this project; I know this is not the only point to invest; they have other fusions with other companies, but there are nowadays already many decentralized marketplaces, where I do not see any advantages; they are for me like centralized one.
Jedie22

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:33:59 PM

well, a jobmarket place does not attract me personally to invest in this project; I know this is not the only point to invest; they have other fusions with other companies, but there are nowadays already many decentralized marketplaces, where I do not see any advantages; they are for me like centralized one.

Fabulous, I'm so impressed on this project which they just reach both soft and hard cap as I can't imagine that great amount and for just a blast. I'm looking forwards on this project which I can see a great profit in the future. Awesome project. Wink
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:41:00 PM

Fabulous, I'm so impressed on this project which they just reach both soft and hard cap as I can't imagine that great amount and for just a blast. I'm looking forwards on this project which I can see a great profit in the future. Awesome project. Wink
It is all the team hard work behind as they made the plans, constant monitoring activities, new plans with possibilities when bugs raises all the efforts are highly utilized by engaging to all the down lines and constant support with active involvement made it go.
vivavivu

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:59:05 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 12:12:20 AM by vivavivu

It is all the team hard work behind as they made the plans, constant monitoring activities, new plans with possibilities when bugs raises all the efforts are highly utilized by engaging to all the down lines and constant support with active involvement made it go.
Well. Everything can happen when you have good community, good supporter beside good idea. I believe aXpire will have smoothly grow at the future.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:23:58 AM

The website of the project is very laconic, I hope that this will interest investors and many will want to know about the project more

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:03:28 AM

The project has any restrictions on the countries whose citizens can take part in it. It is a pity if these countries have a lot
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:09:52 AM

I see at twitter and medium of aXpire that will be partner with Kotoba. And what does mean Kotoba as the latest addition to aXpire Preferred Provider Network? IMO, i think Kotoba will provide translation services beside aXpire???

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:39:01 AM

The website of the project is very laconic, I hope that this will interest investors and many will want to know about the project more

Their project has been already established in just a few months and AXPIRE had done further development for the site. And as we can see the price of these token is slowly increasing.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:51:42 AM

I think even forum participants can invest in this project and in the future use the platform for a higher level of organization of their work.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:36:58 AM

I think even forum participants can invest in this project and in the future use the platform for a higher level of organization of their work.
Of course, why not? If not have participants at bitcointalk, i don't think they will gather enough funds, actually. Even they do advertising at other social.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:53:32 AM

I can see the Axpire s a really great project the come exist here in the crypto community. And not only that. It has a great unique idea for the fund administration services industry that will initially serve to help asset and fund administrators and managers in their funds and business. As days goes by, more people are engaging to this project and Axpire information is continuously spreading in the crypto community that let this project gain more investors and supporters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: