Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:05:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴  (Read 21084 times)
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:39:26 PM

Axpire contains great features like removal of human-manual processes as what I see in their site. With only these kind of feature, we can say that company will be getting curious if they will know that this platform can improved their system. Also, there are still a lot of features that I think is that it will reduced their cost of labor so in other words, this kind of platform is really needed in a big company.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:44:09 PM

I think this is a very good idea and a project, with clearly defined tasks, I'm sure that it will be a success.
Yes. The project is very interesting because the team behind this have been able to put this token in a good and well known exchange like Kucoin. Soon it will be acknowledge by some crypto investors and possibly make this platform a good source of investments and at the same time source of income.
This exchange enjoys for a long time popularity as has a number of unique functions for earnings of various coins, still this platform is unique and will be useful to this project unambiguously.
If an institution adopts this block chain expenditure system, this will be a great leap forward for its development.

Their background is really a big help to the project which many people have know what they are working in previous. This will boost the potential of the project to be able to work in the future.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:47:45 PM

I think this is a very good idea and a project, with clearly defined tasks, I'm sure that it will be a success.
Yes. The project is very interesting because the team behind this have been able to put this token in a good and well known exchange like Kucoin. Soon it will be acknowledge by some crypto investors and possibly make this platform a good source of investments and at the same time source of income.
This exchange enjoys for a long time popularity as has a number of unique functions for earnings of various coins, still this platform is unique and will be useful to this project unambiguously.
Yes they realy good specialy the team behind for this amazing ideas. The token exchange and some othe functions make the project more advantage and excelled from others. The additional functions are very helpful and advantageous.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:50:58 PM

Axpire contains great features like removal of human-manual processes as what I see in their site. With only these kind of feature, we can say that company will be getting curious if they will know that this platform can improved their system. Also, there are still a lot of features that I think is that it will reduced their cost of labor so in other words, this kind of platform is really needed in a big company.
We can expect that for sure if this project will completely developed by the dev team and if they can implement this in crypto market where a lot of competitors are already functioning. Hopefully, they can be able to succeed on this so that investors of Axpire project will have a better profits.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:59:08 PM

Well, if their features will be implemented successfully then surely many businesses and companies are going to check and try the platform. I am looking forward for the launch of this project soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
assasin21rus

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

The project is not much interesting only because there are very many similar projects, and this one unfortunately does not stand out.
and the writing "We are building the world's first cost control system based on blockbusters" is a rather bad move, because such projects have already been observed
nasar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:04:31 PM

very good idea Smiley
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:15:54 PM

Well, if their features will be implemented successfully then surely many businesses and companies are going to check and try the platform. I am looking forward for the launch of this project soon.

Features like this needs to be more explain because it is all about saving the cost of spending the money. Axpire seems promising and they need to proved that they are not just promising but also make some extra effort that they are worthy enough to be supported.
darsiderin

Activity: 364

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:34:48 PM

We can expect that for sure if this project will completely developed by the dev team and if they can implement this in crypto market where a lot of competitors are already functioning. Hopefully, they can be able to succeed on this so that investors of Axpire project will have a better profits.
Every week there are 50-100 new ICO, there are almost no fresh ideas. It is difficult for me to imagine the future of crypto-currency projects. Probably, most of them will simply disappear.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

The project is not much interesting only because there are very many similar projects, and this one unfortunately does not stand out.
and the writing "We are building the world's first cost control system based on blockbusters" is a rather bad move, because such projects have already been observed
to be honest, today a lot of similar projects are launched. But this does not mean that they are all identical. Each project has its own pluses and users choose which project is most suitable for them.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:46:00 PM

The project is interesting, but there are a lot of similar projects, and I would like to know how your project stands out from the background of others?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:22:28 PM

Absolutely, investors and interested companies will surely visit and join the project soon. All the prepared features is realy helpful and make the project more unique and wonderful. This can bring project to success.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:51:13 PM

Axpire has been added in Kucoin! Based on the commebts ive read but it seems the current trade volume is not realy enticing to me as a trader.
I think this is good news. But the only thing that is really not a very good time for trading now. I think for some time the situation will improve and you will be satisfied with the volume of trades that will be in the future.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:57:39 PM

Just today it was announced via twitter that another well experienced is added in the team that will serve as their Business Development Executive. Let us see if the guy can deliver as what Axpire anticipates.
Trust in a project is must.not a doubt they have good management & team member.They have some good client also.all need just a good combination to success
Yes, indeed. You can trust any project if you found that the fundamental was great and the developer was good enough to develop the project, just like this project.
Yeah fundamental of this project is good enough.but question remain that does the team do enough work to make the project success or their develooer who has the capabilities to make project that enough to tge road to success
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:07:53 PM

Just today it was announced via twitter that another well experienced is added in the team that will serve as their Business Development Executive. Let us see if the guy can deliver as what Axpire anticipates.
Trust in a project is must.not a doubt they have good management & team member.They have some good client also.all need just a good combination to success
Yes, indeed. You can trust any project if you found that the fundamental was great and the developer was good enough to develop the project, just like this project.
Yeah fundamental of this project is good enough.but question remain that does the team do enough work to make the project success or their develooer who has the capabilities to make project that enough to tge road to success

What are you talking about? The team of axpire project have a lot of talented developers and can provide great functionalities to the platform. Of course, they will work hard enough to gain momentum and reach wide network of audience to acquire trust & loyalty from the users.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:42:18 PM

Axpire teams are more experienced with advanced techbologies and those helps better to easily fix the bugs with right resolutions with out delay.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:22:51 PM

Each project is different in its own way. Therefore, this project may not be suitable for you. But if you take a closer look at the project, read more information, your opinion may change. Soon, there may be updates.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:42:34 PM

Each project is different in its own way. Therefore, this project may not be suitable for you. But if you take a closer look at the project, read more information, your opinion may change. Soon, there may be updates.

I agree, and also each project have different features that will make people find what best to use and have because we have different beliefs, wants, needs and priorities. It just a matter of choice. I find axpire as a good project because of the companies they have work with. Mostly are known brand which lead me to a conclusion that this is a good project.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:20:39 PM

I don't want to object this but it just don't seem to be true that this project is first of its kind so far.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:52:11 PM

Axpire has been added in Kucoin! Based on the commebts ive read but it seems the current trade volume is not realy enticing to me as a trader.
I think this is good news. But the only thing that is really not a very good time for trading now. I think for some time the situation will improve and you will be satisfied with the volume of trades that will be in the future.
Yes, Kucoin is one of exchange i have would like most. Do you have exactly time for listing of Axpire token at Kucoin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: