Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:46:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴  (Read 21087 times)
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:56:58 PM

Hey, guys.
The basic object that in the future it has guarantee the growth of the project.
Also noticed that most people say that the project will have growth. But I do not understand what growth can be, if the prices for coins are now very quickly going down.

Well, the majority of experts think that end of July all cryptocurrencies are going increase again. We know this scenerio every year, so there is no need to make nonsense FUD. Prices go down and increase again ...
The standard situation prices fall and then grow. Only they can fall very quickly, but the second one will have to wait for us. But do not lose your fighting spirit, everything will soon be restored.
Yes. Everything will be ok in a few more days because this kind of scenario is just a common to happen since all cryptocurrencies are volatile. Hard to predict when to ups and down. I hope Axpire token holders will not afraid of this situation so that the price of it will be at a good and stable.
There will be no stubborn as we need to understand even the economic principle demand and supply the coin price raises and falls down so Axpire potential is having a great potential to raise.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:42:40 PM

Hey, guys.
Also noticed that most people say that the project will have growth. But I do not understand what growth can be, if the prices for coins are now very quickly going down.
You shouldn't prislushivat too to opinions in comments. Each person has to have the head at shoulders, only thus it is possible to study densely the project and to render the verdict about it.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:59:02 PM

An active team will be able to promote any project, but when there is still a good idea, useful for business. You can expect success.

It is not that easy to say, the team will still face some hard time dealing with their competitors. Even though they are active, they still need some good strategies and features which contains a very useful services.
I think is their unique features and the strategies they employ that makes them standout in most situations so basically is just make they bring to the table and how the effectively manage their situations

ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:59:27 PM

Hey, guys.
Probably those people are very optimistic despite of what happen now in the crypto market. They believed that the Axpire project will be able to gained massive support from the people because the team are doing their best to put this coin in a good exchange like Kucoin.

If you see support like this has happened so much, but some are still not able to rise maybe it is a weak team or lack of readiness to face it.
Hmm, having such big support must reflect into a positive one, and if the result will be the other way around, there's a big problem with this project.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:28:16 PM

An active team will be able to promote any project, but when there is still a good idea, useful for business. You can expect success.
Yes, and maybe Axpire team should more actively not only their channel, should at here for everyone can know more about this project.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:46:12 PM

Axpire has been added in Kucoin! Based on the commebts ive read but it seems the current trade volume is not realy enticing to me as a trader.
I think this is good news. But the only thing that is really not a very good time for trading now. I think for some time the situation will improve and you will be satisfied with the volume of trades that will be in the future.
Yes, i recognized that at this time, almost market have red and downtrend. It make me so bored and keep patient to waiting recovery of market.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:48:03 AM

As i visited the coinmarketcap for axpire. I saw a great news for the AXPIRE that the price of their tokens increases 0.013 to 0.025$. This is a good sign that AXP can still compete with other crypto coins.

Based on coinmarketcap    $0.025452 USD (2.04%) increased!
                                       0.00000414 BTC (1.46%)
                                       0.00005664 ETH (6.30%)

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:41:18 AM

As i visited the coinmarketcap for axpire. I saw a great news for the AXPIRE that the price of their tokens increases 0.013 to 0.025$. This is a good sign that AXP can still compete with other crypto coins.

0.00000414 BTC (1.46%)
                                       0.00005664 ETH (6.30%)

There is a great dump in the prices of all the cryptos including Bitcoin and in this financial situations, AXPIRE is gaining a great increase in its value which is a very great indication of its potential to grow in the market and to compete other similar projects. I saw as ost of the cryptos in the market have experienced a downtrend in their prices and increase in the value of Axpire token is a good news for all its investors.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:46:06 AM

Yes, and maybe Axpire team should more actively not only their channel, should at here for everyone can know more about this project.

Well meh, most teams dont really care about replying and will constantly give you utter bullshit like "we're busy in development" if you push them really hard
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:59:46 AM

Agree, any project that has efficient and active team members are usually projects reach success. I think each team members has it's own perspective jobs or job responsibilities. The team that assigned in telegram and other social media channels are I think not the same people who are assigned in this thread. Hopefully our suggestions will be noticed and cater soon.
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:03:49 AM

Well meh, most teams dont really care about replying and will constantly give you utter bullshit like "we're busy in development" if you push them really hard
A great communication between the team members working behind this project towards to its users, suporters and investors is really necessary to make a good flow of project an to remain the trust and support alloted by the people to keep this project in its goal. Well, this project alone will not survive in this community without the help of the people, so good luck to the Axpire and hopefully you guys conquer all the trials ahead on your success.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:05:21 AM

0.00000414 BTC (1.46%)
                                       0.00005664 ETH (6.30%)

How do you think, this price is justified? It is quite strange to see such growth of a little-known coin as the bitcoin and other large coins have problems now. People in panic.

asradoni

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:21:05 AM

0.00000414 BTC (1.46%)
                                       0.00005664 ETH (6.30%)

How do you think, this price is justified? It is quite strange to see such growth of a little-known coin as the bitcoin and other large coins have problems now. People in panic.
Resolvr demo is coming soon, and MatchBX will be released soon as well. As always, the price changes on the news, besides, this is not such a big change, I think everything is natural.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:05:14 AM

0.00000414 BTC (1.46%)
                                       0.00005664 ETH (6.30%)

As my opinion, only this is a good update for the AXP for still holding on even if we can see all the reads on the price of the crypto's. I think there are still people and investors who trust this token. And even slowly its okay as long as its prices are not dumping big time.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:10:16 AM

I have seen the project and it looks like quite cool but I think they have to provide more information related to project.
I think that the information provided on the website is important and its quality is pretty good for that to draw conclusions about the project
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:42:12 AM

This project is supported by well-known enterprises. With such support, you can count on full-fledged fees.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:10:25 AM

0.00000414 BTC (1.46%)
                                       0.00005664 ETH (6.30%)

Yeah, this price is really interesting and very cheap at the moment once the bitcoin dump last night. I will buy more axpire as is cheap.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:43:22 AM

I have seen the project and it looks like quite cool but I think they have to provide more information related to project.
I think that the information provided on the website is important and its quality is pretty good for that to draw conclusions about the project
Yes, it is more important than is shown in the thread but, you'll be convinced if you read their whitepaper also on their website.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:00:56 AM

It is not that easy to say, the team will still face some hard time dealing with their competitors. Even though they are active, they still need some good strategies and features which contains a very useful services.
I want to note that there is competition always and everywhere, wherever you start your business everywhere there will be a competition to this you need to get used to and just do the job better than they do!
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

0.00000414 BTC (1.46%)
                                       0.00005664 ETH (6.30%)

A good indication that AXP has some potential to increased its value in the future. As long as the dev and the team will do more improvement and make their services to be more friendly to the user then probably their will more institution that will used this platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: