Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:48:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴  (Read 21084 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:18:17 AM

Resolvr is a high performance application which Axpire have chosen as their brand and it is also integrated with other core applications used by fund administrators and they maintaining a B2B solutions as well which is unique.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:07:46 PM

As i visited the coinmarketcap for axpire. I saw a great news for the AXPIRE that the price of their tokens increases 0.013 to 0.025$. This is a good sign that AXP can still compete with other crypto coins.

Based on coinmarketcap    $0.025452 USD (2.04%) increased!
                                       0.00000414 BTC (1.46%)
                                       0.00005664 ETH (6.30%)

Not bad for a very young project. The holders should be excited about this update because even if thier a collapse in the crypto market, axpire is still able to weather the red storm.

Even the markets are down axpire still find its way to increase more, what else more if the market will go up again in the coming months? Can't wait for it to happen very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:28:54 PM

An active team will be able to promote any project, but when there is still a good idea, useful for business. You can expect success.
yeah they have some good idea,but this idea sometime can't get you light if that is good enough.They are facing hard time to making project worthy for the investors.
of course, now is not the easiest time for the development of any project. But if the team is confident in their abilities, then they will necessarily succeed.
Hope your wish come true.because lots of people looking forward to this project.so want that team should work for those ideas which can show them some light
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:42:31 PM

As i visited the coinmarketcap for axpire. I saw a great news for the AXPIRE that the price of their tokens increases 0.013 to 0.025$. This is a good sign that AXP can still compete with other crypto coins.

0.00000414 BTC (1.46%)
                                       0.00005664 ETH (6.30%)

Not bad for a very young project. The holders should be excited about this update because even if thier a collapse in the crypto market, axpire is still able to weather the red storm.

Even the markets are down axpire still find its way to increase more, what else more if the market will go up again in the coming months? Can't wait for it to happen very soon.

Same here. The team really deserves to be supported because they are keeping in touch with this project. They always find another ways to make the price of Axpire coin not to go down and become more cheaper. Soon, when the market becomes stable, probably this coin will going to increased also.
gummam

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:49:49 PM

Are there any restrictions on the countries of the participants? I can take part in the project in any way? I would like to participate without hindrance.
SaraWill

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:04:17 PM

Hey DEVs. good idea, rely in the future should run according to the planned.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:19:04 PM

Are there any restrictions on the countries of the participants? I can take part in the project in any way? I would like to participate without hindrance.
I suppose that there are no restrictions, in addition, if you are in a country where the crypto currency is prohibited. But these are my assumptions, the development team should give their answer to this.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:31:15 PM

0.00000414 BTC (1.46%)
                                       0.00005664 ETH (6.30%)

We can only tell that when the time will come but at least for now they are increasing. Hopefully, their will be more people who will get to know more about this platform so that they can have the options to chose whether they want to invest or not.
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

I rely this idea will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales.  Good luck fellows!

Axpire really have a great platform which the idea is very reliable. I am expecting more about this project and hope they reach their hard cap soon as possible.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:38:32 PM

A good idea for the developer. I did not see when the beta version comes out? With pleasure I will test the platform.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:09:37 PM

Hey, guys.
The basic object that in the future it has guarantee the growth of the project.
Also noticed that most people say that the project will have growth. But I do not understand what growth can be, if the prices for coins are now very quickly going down.

Well, the majority of experts think that end of July all cryptocurrencies are going increase again. We know this scenerio every year, so there is no need to make nonsense FUD. Prices go down and increase again ...
The standard situation prices fall and then grow. Only they can fall very quickly, but the second one will have to wait for us. But do not lose your fighting spirit, everything will soon be restored.
Yes. Everything will be ok in a few more days because this kind of scenario is just a common to happen since all cryptocurrencies are volatile. Hard to predict when to ups and down. I hope Axpire token holders will not afraid of this situation so that the price of it will be at a good and stable.
There will be no stubborn as we need to understand even the economic principle demand and supply the coin price raises and falls down so Axpire potential is having a great potential to raise.
Of course, this is possible, but I still have a question about how long the token will be in demand. After all, it is usually relevant when the launch of the platform has just begun, then it's gone.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

Hey, guys.
The basic object that in the future it has guarantee the growth of the project.
Also noticed that most people say that the project will have growth. But I do not understand what growth can be, if the prices for coins are now very quickly going down.

Well, the majority of experts think that end of July all cryptocurrencies are going increase again. We know this scenerio every year, so there is no need to make nonsense FUD. Prices go down and increase again ...
The standard situation prices fall and then grow. Only they can fall very quickly, but the second one will have to wait for us. But do not lose your fighting spirit, everything will soon be restored.
Yes. Everything will be ok in a few more days because this kind of scenario is just a common to happen since all cryptocurrencies are volatile. Hard to predict when to ups and down. I hope Axpire token holders will not afraid of this situation so that the price of it will be at a good and stable.
There will be no stubborn as we need to understand even the economic principle demand and supply the coin price raises and falls down so Axpire potential is having a great potential to raise.
Of course, this is possible, but I still have a question about how long the token will be in demand. After all, it is usually relevant when the launch of the platform has just begun, then it's gone.
We have to keep waiting more time still to understand the strategies of Axpire how they can handle and the back up plan that can really execute the Master plan when the possibility with a door is closed.
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:28:53 PM

Axpire has been added in Kucoin! Based on the commebts ive read but it seems the current trade volume is not realy enticing to me as a trader.
I think this is good news. But the only thing that is really not a very good time for trading now. I think for some time the situation will improve and you will be satisfied with the volume of trades that will be in the future.
Yes, i recognized that at this time, almost market have red and downtrend. It make me so bored and keep patient to waiting recovery of market.

You do hopefully know that you dont have to like stare at the market charts 24/7 (I know a lot of people who do that all the time) and dont need to be bored
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:36:18 PM

As of now I think there is restrictions in countries that can participate the project. So far I don't read any information about restrictions. Any changes and additionals for the campaigns will surely be posted in here or in socialmedia channels and in project website. Just continue to follow the thread and hoping admin will notice your inquiries.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:08:12 PM

I rely this idea will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales.  Good luck fellows!

Axpire really have a great platform which the idea is very reliable. I am expecting more about this project and hope they reach their hard cap soon as possible.
Its very ambitious to hit the hardcap with thier current performance I just hope they can at least hit the softcap so that they can proceed on thier launch.

But there's no worry, the team can achieve that easily with hard work and dedication hard cap won't be a problem to them.

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:02:19 PM

0.00000414 BTC (1.46%)
                                       0.00005664 ETH (6.30%)

Looks like market is favourable for some altcoin already and is likely axpire will increase in value once all the market dip is over since its already showing a good side

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:09:01 PM

0.00000414 BTC (1.46%)
                                       0.00005664 ETH (6.30%)

Looks like market is favourable for some altcoin already and is likely axpire will increase in value once all the market dip is over since its already showing a good side
it is difficult to predict what the situation will be in the market in the near future. But I can definitely say that the team should not give up, but should try to improve and develop their project.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:21:01 PM

Its very ambitious to hit the hardcap with thier current performance I just hope they can at least hit the softcap so that they can proceed on thier launch.
I think the team will not be able to reached the hard cap because the price in the market are falling down. But if they can managed to achieved the soft cap, then probably it would be enough to developed this platform and make this a good source of investments.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:30:00 PM

An active team will be able to promote any project, but when there is still a good idea, useful for business. You can expect success.
Yes, and maybe Axpire team should more actively not only their channel, should at here for everyone can know more about this project.

Well meh, most teams dont really care about replying and will constantly give you utter bullshit like "we're busy in development" if you push them really hard
Exactly,you are right as I think each tea m must and should outcome to the community and tell the actual issues and obstacles faced clearly.

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:02:50 PM

0.00000414 BTC (1.46%)
                                       0.00005664 ETH (6.30%)

it is difficult to predict what the situation will be in the market in the near future. But I can definitely say that the team should not give up, but should try to improve and develop their project.

Definitely right, no one of us can predict what will happened.  That is why the team should be united in everything they do. Also they should help each other in their plans so that everything will run smoothly. I am sure they will achieve success soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: