Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:27:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you all in when trading?  (Read 1885 times)
Lhanjhong

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

I will not go for the all in.Not all trading have a positive result and I will not take the risk.I think half will be fine.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:05:24 PM

it is a very idiot way to use all the money you have to invest in cryptos, crypto market is very fluctuative all the time, so even a good trader must be affraid of choosing to trade all their money or not, because in cases the price of a crypto can makes trader become million in a night or loosing all if the price to the bottom, so that is why many traders give us advice to split into the money many parts to invest in many cryptos.

I do not think it is an idiotic thing just to place all of your money in one coin because many people are full time take part in trading so he/she can still maintain their crypto as well, so they can trade it easy way. And not all coin going to give you good profit too so if you just focus on one coin each time, you will tend to get profit gradually and of course bigger than if you diversify it
cake101

Activity: 125
Merit: 11

Get your share of the future!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:27:50 PM

"ALL IN" is not a really clever strategy. Someone told me "to invest what you can afford to lose" and I kept that in mind every time I trade on crypto coins and tokens.
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:57:32 PM

This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad

I never go all in when trading. Some of my biggest trades are 5% of my portfolio position size. Going all in is emotionally straining.
Wow 5% , i doubt about how much you spend on trade? Because 5% of 100k$ is just 5k$ and the profit of 5k$ would be not much . So i guess you work on trading as a part-time work for extra income right ?

Well I guess not necessarily. The amounts you have supplied yourself might be misleading to what he actually meant. But I agree with his strategy to never go all in because you can never be too certain about what is going to happen.

I have a friend who tried trading and he won around 10 Bitcoins just because of a single try. Eventually, though, he got greedy. He did not cash out even when Bitcoin's price is already amounting to $19,750. Look where his greed took him -- of course, he is down to 3 Bitcoins because he lost in trading. What is more is that the price of Bitcoin has declined around the last week of 2017 up until present.  Currently he is holding, just like someone in this thread. The lesson to learn here is to never put all your eggs in one basket.
Can i ask how much your friend spend on trading ? 10 Bitcoins profits isn't a small number and in trading , the first rule is spending many to earn a little ( of course there are exceptions but it's very rarely). Greedy is the worst thing you can get in trading and gambling , remove it to protect your income would be lovely if that coin goes down.
In order to apply tradecoin effectively, you need to have a lot of experience, in which reading comprehension of fluctuating charts to understand the stopping point of the price plus the ability to judge and assert plus luck then you can completely succeed with the trade. Nowadays, most of the coin is affected by bitcoin so it is necessary to monitor the fluctuation of bitcoin for the best possible commercial direction.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:24:09 PM
Merited by donte872 (1)

This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
I think you need to equip yourself to be able to trade well, in addition to knowing the knowledge, analytical ability, you also need a little experience and must always find reliable sources of information. From then on, I made my own judgments
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:27:32 PM

"ALL IN" is not a really clever strategy. Someone told me "to invest what you can afford to lose" and I kept that in mind every time I trade on crypto coins and tokens.
That's a good decision not all in when trading a coins. Be mindful always on your activity and be wiseful in investing in gaining profit. That's right invest only on what we can afford to lose that at the end were in the right path to be success in trading.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 04:06:04 PM

I've experienced your current situation. buy any amount of altcoin that is down in the maximal amount or all in.
but its out of expectation . is only loss of coins is not a profit. what I do when it happens is to keep reading the news of what actually affects the altcoin continues to fall. and for altcoin maybe I will give my maximal loss limit.
so I did not run out of capital to start with a new kind of coin to cover up my loss. it is a bit stressful but when the over profit has been made we can also surely too happy.
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:15:51 PM

I believe that you can invest all the money in the cryptocurrency. I am confident in this market for the coming year. And this is enough to earn. Anything could happen. But the ratio of risks to possible earnings now shows good opportunities. I ventured and invested all my savings in the cryptocurrency, and I succeeded. I agree that you can not trade for the whole deposit, usually I enter the position to 15% of the deposit, but in October I entered 40% on the etherium, because I was confident in its growth and again I got it.

HuyNgu99

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:50:44 PM

You should look for a good coin to hold instead of trading and waiting, set a target for that coin and spend some time working.    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 258
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:51:32 PM

I never all in to a coin because it seems risky.Anyway sometimes i really want to do that because if i double my whole portfolio that would be great but i never had a such courage to do but i believe i will do that someday
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:11:12 PM

I never all in to a coin because it seems risky.Anyway sometimes i really want to do that because if i double my whole portfolio that would be great but i never had a such courage to do but i believe i will do that someday

Same here, I also don't go all in because I don't want to be greedy and lose a lot of money in just one coin. And I prefer not to put all eggs in one basket as well. But there are times that makes me really want to go all in when I feel like the market is down and all are painted in red.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:32:47 PM

this is the biggest mistake many beginners do.
banning all the funds that he owns working on a coin with ambition can get a lot of profits from the trade he was doing at the time .. although sometimes have good luck with the continued rise in prices ,, but it is important to save a reserve fund whenever events like this happen,
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:42:27 AM

You should look for a good coin to hold instead of trading and waiting, set a target for that coin and spend some time working.    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Different people use different ways to earn. Some prefer to hold some better coins and seating some goals and target ratios of profits. And on completion of that ratios, they sell those coins and earn money. Some are interested to go for trading and investing as they found it more interesting and beneficial for them. So yes this differs person to person, different minds with different strategies.
greenbitsgm

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:14:52 PM

It's hard to go all in trading because if you lose it's gonna hurt a lot as you have no more funds to get back what you lost., but good trader do not do that because he knows how to control his  emotions and his urges to gain back what he lost. So he buys his time and wait for the right moment to start trading again.That's one attitude that you have to practice,patience and control.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:29:47 PM

It's hard to go all in trading because if you lose it's gonna hurt a lot as you have no more funds to get back what you lost., but good trader do not do that because he knows how to control his  emotions and his urges to gain back what he lost. So he buys his time and wait for the right moment to start trading again.That's one attitude that you have to practice,patience and control.
Considering that you go all in, better to make sure that you fully understand and you already assess well any investment that you take place, trading is a game of patience so if ever you see a downfall then not to fall into panic as you know that the value will bounce back, that's how important reading and
analyzing the project that you will going to invest your money, the more you understand the more you will be able to hold and trust the system, patience will give you a lots of gains.
balat25

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:31:03 PM

would you still recommend that while the market is dropping?
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:08:58 PM

would you still recommend that while the market is dropping?
Yeah I will suggest you to trade but not very high it will be good if you will trade with small amount at start then get high gradually. I am so good at patience so I can wait for long time to get better output from my investment. Price of bitcoin does not matter that much in case of trading but it is risky way of earning and risk is the part of life so a small care and money to trade will give you better future.
Lalapan

Activity: 239

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:04:56 PM

I never go all in when trading. Some of my biggest trades are 5% of my portfolio position size. Going all in is emotionally straining.
Wow 5% , i doubt about how much you spend on trade? Because 5% of 100k$ is just 5k$ and the profit of 5k$ would be not much . So i guess you work on trading as a part-time work for extra income right ?

Well I guess not necessarily. The amounts you have supplied yourself might be misleading to what he actually meant. But I agree with his strategy to never go all in because you can never be too certain about what is going to happen.

I have a friend who tried trading and he won around 10 Bitcoins just because of a single try. Eventually, though, he got greedy. He did not cash out even when Bitcoin's price is already amounting to $19,750. Look where his greed took him -- of course, he is down to 3 Bitcoins because he lost in trading. What is more is that the price of Bitcoin has declined around the last week of 2017 up until present.  Currently he is holding, just like someone in this thread. The lesson to learn here is to never put all your eggs in one basket.
Can i ask how much your friend spend on trading ? 10 Bitcoins profits isn't a small number and in trading , the first rule is spending many to earn a little ( of course there are exceptions but it's very rarely). Greedy is the worst thing you can get in trading and gambling , remove it to protect your income would be lovely if that coin goes down.
In order to apply tradecoin effectively, you need to have a lot of experience, in which reading comprehension of fluctuating charts to understand the stopping point of the price plus the ability to judge and assert plus luck then you can completely succeed with the trade. Nowadays, most of the coin is affected by bitcoin so it is necessary to monitor the fluctuation of bitcoin for the best possible commercial direction.
besides having experience in trading you also must have the right strategy and good in bertrading if you use wrong strategy you will experience loss. for example when the market is BULL or BEAR surely you have a different strategy in trading. and do not include everything because it will be very risky for your economic condition.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:46:03 PM

Don't hold all of ur eggs in one basket , My bigger part of portfolio is in bitcoin , there are some other coins too but my major portfolio is top 5 altcoins.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:15:12 PM

I'm pretty much all in when I'm doing day trading. Risk it for the biscuit. thats my motto I live by.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: