Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:01:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you all in when trading?  (Read 1885 times)
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:16:09 AM

No, i often use the technique with buy back. We do not know whether a coin will go up or even go down when first buying. If the possibility goes down, then there I will buy back.
So, basically I do not buy with all the capital I have. That way, I get a big profit.
This is a good idea to buy back when the prices falls down. In this market that so unstable we should have always the second plan on what to do during this moment of red marked in the market. So buy back and take risks to hold because eventually price would be up anytime.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:29:12 AM

it is a very bad decision in trading, never all in, maybe if sell is okay, but when do buy would be better if buy gradually.
if you use the trading app on smartphone, it would be nice if using alarm, it's good if want to do stoploss or want to buy gradually
You should buy all when the price is low instead of buying gradually.  Cause the price is so volatile and maybe after minutes the price will increase.  So buy while  you still afford the price then hold and the sell when the valued exceeding the current price.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:53:12 AM

This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
Mate you need to have patience in trading. And don't be too emotional as well because it might cause you to lose instead of gaining. I agree that when you go all in it will produce you a massive gains. I already did that so many times in the past. But now, If I think I have to sell, i only dump a few. Just what you seen today, I also experienced that as well. So sometimes it's never a good thing to dump everything.

Sorry to tell but yes, being greedy doesn't do any good at the end. Just wait and be patience and you will have your chance to get back into the picture again. Goodluck.

I agree. Patience is key with trading. Trading is a sort of a part-passive part-active way of going about the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, you need to have calculated movements and actions in order to get good profit, or else you will lose your investments and capital in a glance. The cryptocurrency market is one that is always moving, sometimes to the extremes due to ts volatility feature, therefore, you have to really be detailed with everything, and part of that is having a safeguard of not investing everything in one go because there is more success when you diversify your trades, especially in the cryptomarket having a lot of different market players to consider.

hiVe

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:01:45 AM

this is time to all in but I think I will wait 1 month to have cheapest price.

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:02:15 AM

That is the reason why all in is not really ideal in trading. If anyone think that the coin that you are going to buy is a very potential coin still leave 25 percent for other coins because the price cap changes every now and then. Atleast now you have learned your lessons.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:06:45 AM

It really depends on the coin. If the coin is good at performing in the market and it suddenly goes a hard dump then i will go all in because it means that i have the opportunity to buy some of that coin and have a great profit in the next few days or even hours because it have a great foundation like the community and the volume.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:40:53 AM

this is not a good decision when you choose to use all of your money into trading, there will be only 2 scenarios can happen for you, one is you can have huge profit, the other is you lost all of money you can get, and will have nothing left to trade. so that is the risky plan that needs to be considered carefully.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:13:24 AM

It is very risky to trade all your money because you don't know when it will go up or maybe it may fall again. You should just trade the amount you can afford to lose for you not to be very dissapointed and lose all your money. If there'something left to you, you will still have the chance to get back your money and earned profit. Be patient and be wise.
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:20:11 AM

I tried to trade, and i dont take so much profit with me like when i hold. But the differnce is, when i was trading, i was out when the dump cames, so i dont loose money, because i transferred everything to kraken, changed in money and wait for the dump is over. So the true is, when you trade, you have higher chances to pass the dump without less of loose. When your holding, your bleed a lot more while the dump!
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:52:42 AM

All traders are faced with this. You need to devote to trading all of yourself and many hours of work on yourself so that discipline controls emotions.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:04:47 PM

I do trading and have good amount of capital but i never want to invest all my assets here even i generate good amount of profit. Much better to be wise and dont put all your money in one basket because that way is very risky.

I know there are people who are too greedy and they invested all their money in bitcoin and i think if they experience crash like what happening in bitcoin they would do a panic selling and it will result for their losses.
elitelongbowman

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:50:20 PM

No, all in is a dangerous word that no trader want to put themself in. Better trading on a mount that you can efford to lose like an investment.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:00:47 PM

Waiting is the best thing to do when you are trading. For me, this trading business are worthy if you will wait! Don't be greedy so that you will not fail.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:12:08 PM

This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
That's our life in trading as long as the price is not higher and you think that it's not yet the right time to sell since the price is not yet earned more than 5 times or more. All we have to do is to wait amd praying that it will go up faster for us to earn more profit. Sometimes it takes long months before it will going to earn profit but I believe the words that "It's worth the Wait" yes and I know all will be deserving because I wait for the right time to sell my coins, that's how trading works.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:21:01 PM

This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
That's our life in trading as long as the price is not higher and you think that it's not yet the right time to sell since the price is not yet earned more than 5 times or more. All we have to do is to wait amd praying that it will go up faster for us to earn more profit. Sometimes it takes long months before it will going to earn profit but I believe the words that "It's worth the Wait" yes and I know all will be deserving because I wait for the right time to sell my coins, that's how trading works.

Things like this really happens. You will invest because you thought that the coins are already in deep then upon investing, it will go deeper. This is one of the reasons why I prefered to be long term trading than short term. In doing it long term, there is a higher possibility for huge profit. So, just hold your coins and wait for a few months or a year and your investments will surely recover.
ADVME1

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

I have 70% on holding and 30% on trading. Better to be secure than trade all in
jblancx50

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:32:41 PM

Well it really depends on what your goals are to accomplish. I sincerely think that when you are trading you need to define what options you are touting out to reach. "All in" with the right coin such as SETHER coin is a very good thing to do bcos the coin will skyrocket.

meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:02:58 PM

That is why you should put a stop/cut loss when you are trading and don't put all your money on one basket if you can't afford to loss it.

Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:37:15 PM

I spend 60% on buying good cryptocurrency and HOLD
20% on ICOs
and the remaining 20% in the trade

This could be a better option or way on how to handle your investments. Although giving all to trading is not bad at all, you must also make sure that you are ready for a risky outcome or result.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:46:56 PM

I am currently trading very little because the market is unstable and the trade will not produce the desired result, so I am choosing good altcoin to hold in the long run, I think. That is the right investment in this time. Now if you have identified the potential coin, then buy now because it is the best chance you can buy coin with the cheapest value at the moment.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: