Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:56:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you all in when trading?  (Read 1885 times)
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:46:38 AM

I never go all in because market moves all the time so I see to eat that I have more buying power if the coin I bought goes down. I do averaging all the time and it works for me really well.
yes, when the coin we have the price down even very far from the price when we buy it, suppose we still have money to buy it, we can buy coin it as much as we want, with the base of the coin according to we have a good potential and have power struggling to be able to raise the price again, of course it is a very good thing for us to get bigger profit.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:57:45 AM

This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
I always dividing my funds into five when I was trading cryptocurrencies. That technique is really effective to make money with cryptocurrencies. You can also avoid losses by dividing your funds.
lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:06:12 AM

I can say yes, so I can focus only on 1 coins and of course you need to search many informations first before invest on that coin. Well I know it's risky but for me, if you choose a good coin, you will gain a massive profit and don't need to care about other coins. Just focus on your main trading coin.
Tuare aget

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:47:31 AM

This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
I think you should divide your capital to invest and not all in. We should not put all the eggs in the same, so it is very dangerous to invest if there is a risk of huge losses. I think you should only be all in when your capital is low and you need to raise capital the fastest when investing. Or you can count on you all in when the market has started to recover and on the rise.
Devide our capital is the key of success because if all in one would be very dangerous so i dont suggest it.
Other thing, trading is very high risk, think before trying to invest in any altcoin. So we should be ready before it.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 05:22:36 AM

My strategy is to trade only one coin but I will not go all in. Although you will have a possibility of earning big profit, there is a bigger risk as well of having huge loss. The conservative strategy would be to divide your capital into four so that when the price go down, you can buy it again and you will have a lower average price. I am buying it until such time when I exhaust all my trading capital but if it continues to go down then I would just set a stop loss to not loss more. As for me, going all in every time I trade is just being greedy.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
CaptainKrypto255

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:56:38 AM

Going all in is usually greed talking... not logic
Natsuu

Activity: 1134
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:24:57 AM

I can say yes, so I can focus only on 1 coins and of course you need to search many informations first before invest on that coin. Well I know it's risky but for me, if you choose a good coin, you will gain a massive profit and don't need to care about other coins. Just focus on your main trading coin.

Well I guess you truly believe in your main coin I mean you're confident for having it and for having go all in despite the high risk behind it.
But for me, even I'm trading my coins for years still we will never know where it will lead us so it's hard to go all in and also you need to diversify it because it's hard to rely in just one source.

sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:06:13 AM

I trade off the order book and depth chart on gdax. I bought when I did because I saw the wall on the depth chart and was confident the price was going to upswing when it hit the wall.  There were more buy orders than sell orders at that second. I stuck with my strategy however It didn't work that time. I'm not worried about losing money. I never sell below the price I bought in at. I just wait for it to come back up. Then place my sell order within a few dollars of the wall so I get the execution right before it hits and changes direction.
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:41:53 AM

No, never focus on one coin only, there are too many coins that we should do research, there are some coins that we didn't imagine that will give this opportunity. Nevertheless, always do research in every transaction.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:48:17 AM

That is a hell of a mistake you have made. Putting all eggs in one basket is not the ideal way to handle that thing out. When you are a smart investor, you should have divided your investment to many so that you will have reserves in case everything went wrong.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:01:07 PM

Not to be greedy is one of the main rules of investing. We all make mistakes and want to earn more. But sometimes we lose more.

Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:16:33 PM

Yes so that I could get a huge amount of money even in the smallest % of profit,
I really want to go all in but I also know that it is risky I am just gaining about 1-5% profit per day and I think it is enough for me.

bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:59:07 PM

I suggest that you only all in when the small account is less than $ 10000, if you all in large accounts it will be very dangerous and will greatly affect the board and coin you are investing, it will spend Great price for the coin. Therefore, if you have large assets, you should divide the investment into more coin to reduce the risk.
vishudda

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:31:00 AM

In the trading, we need to be patient, we need not to sell any coins, because of the market unstability or the FUD, Just understand the Project, if you personally feel that there is no future for the coin you are holding, you can dump them else create your strategy for each coin and understand the Market Even if there is a dump lined up, don’t dump everything at once, it is suggested to hold something than dumping everything. The continues dump these days majorly caused due to the Free coin holders who think that they got it free and can make some profit out of it and the FUDsters, who want the price to be low and then they can buy the coins at a cheaper price.

jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:10:02 AM

Yes, I give all my investment in a trading, because I know trading I am rich, I can win but also lose, I have to gamble to get to the end, it seems like life also needs to sacrifice before life grows.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:11:51 AM

I do not advise you to trade in just 1 coin it is better you divide it into several coins so you can still get the advantage when there is a coin that has a very high rise. take advantage of this very much coin to be able to get a lot of profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:46:56 AM

You can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, so to be successful you need to have specific knowledge and always have a clear plan. If you have a small amount of capital then I think you should all in to optimize profits and increase capital quickly, but if you have large capital should be broken down to invest in order to reduce the risk.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:11:46 AM

I do not advise you to trade in just 1 coin it is better you divide it into several coins so you can still get the advantage when there is a coin that has a very high rise. take advantage of this very much coin to be able to get a lot of profit.
Yes, other coin has a potential also to gain enormous profit not only one coin. For us to be secured try another top listed coin because we can't predict the market prices and the signals of individuals are not totally legit.
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:14:09 PM

All you need now is keeping calm and patience. You must face with many difficulty in trading, it’s not easy for you to do right thing in coins or any other trading. I think that  when you start for trading ,you definitely know the damand of trading, especially how much time you spend doing to get knowledge about trading as same as you have how much experience. Sometimes I all in my investment and sometimes not, maybe depends to the amount I have in my wallet. Because sometimes I have no cash and all I have is bitcoin that's why when they value fall down I can't invest
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:14:22 PM

Trading is a sort of a part-passive part-active way of going about the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, you need to have calculated movements and actions in order to get good profit, or else you will lose your investments and capital in a glance. The cryptocurrency market is one that is always moving, sometimes to the extremes due to ts volatility feature, therefore, you have to really be detailed with everything. You will invest because you thought that the coins are already in deep then upon investing, it will go deeper. This is one of the reasons why I prefered to be long term trading than short term
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: