Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:07:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you all in when trading?  (Read 1885 times)
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:19:55 PM

This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
Patience is the most especially virtue in trading. If you really want to profit more then you should have long patience and wise mind. It is so rise that's why we need some time to spend with it in order to make it more successful.
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:29:45 PM

This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
an attitude of a trader is patience.... once you enter into trading you must learn that... patience is a virtue of success. and also we have to avoid emotion on trading emotion will not help us.... willingness if we are in trading we have to accept what will happen.. if we are going to profit or busted like gambling we never know our future.... before we decided what crypto are we going to buy we have to face that in any moment there's a tendency that we are going to lose..
All you need now is keeping calm and patience. You must face with many difficulty in trading, it’s not easy for you to do right thing in coins or any other trading. I think that  when you start for trading ,you definitely know the damand of trading, especially how much time you spend doing to get knowledge about trading as same as you have how much experience and skills in it. Most importantly, you must accept the losses and control your emotion. Don’t worry and remember that you have many chances for trading.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:46:52 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 02:50:48 AM by Joriecoinbit

This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
an attitude of a trader is patience.... once you enter into trading you must learn that... patience is a virtue of success. and also we have to avoid emotion on trading emotion will not help us.... willingness if we are in trading we have to accept what will happen.. if we are going to profit or busted like gambling we never know our future.... before we decided what crypto are we going to buy we have to face that in any moment there's a tendency that we are going to lose..
All you need now is keeping calm and patience. You must face with many difficulty in trading, it’s not easy for you to do right thing in coins or any other trading. I think that  when you start for trading ,you definitely know the damand of trading, especially how much time you spend doing to get knowledge about trading as same as you have how much experience and skills in it. Most importantly, you must accept the losses and control your emotion. Don’t worry and remember that you have many chances for trading.

I agree with you mate. Anyway, every mistakes we have done is charge for experience. We learned from our mistakes. If we failed, then keep on moving forward. Gather mo informations on how to trade successfully  and change your strategies.  By doing so, you can avoid lossing again. .
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:57:32 PM

Patience is the most especially virtue in trading. If you really want to profit more then you should have long patience and wise mind.

Patience is definitely an important factor, but the main thing with trading is that you have to adapt to each and every situation that comes your way. In the crypto world, situations can turn either bullish or bearish in an instant, and while patience in most cases is very important, it can also turn out to be a limiting factor. In some cases you just have to accept your loss on a certain trade, and move on to adjust your next trade to the market at that specific moment. I rather inentionally lose on one trade and adjust my next trade, than waiting for something that might not come anymore, especially in a market like we have experienced in the last weeks/months. Time = money.
jorinu

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:15:11 PM

You hate the wait why do not you cut the hole when the coin is down about 5-10%. Why are you letting it down so much that you have to wait? You know how to manage your capital so that you do not lose too much money before you make a profit.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:38:19 PM

This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However, some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least brought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad

This is what happens with the Amateur traders they just missed the entry point and then they chase behind the trades which is not a good trading habit and i don't recommend you to do this thing.You just do one thing when you missed the entry, whenever you buy or enter a trade always don't put all your investment capital on one single trade, you just invest small amount and then after confirmation you can add on to your positions so that you can average your entry price and you can get benefit out of it.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Heartstrings

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:39:47 PM

I don't go all in especially when holding funds of more than $5,000.. I practically leave only a portion for trading and roughly 80% goes to long term holding.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:46:36 PM

diversify,
and i will never put all of my money into 1 exchange.
which mean i will split it all to many exchanges and buying a lot of coins other all in to one project.
we can not trust them completely(exchanges) and at the same time we also can no trust the project itself completely.
because everything can be happen with it(cryptocurrency in general).
so better safe than sorry.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:32:08 PM

This happens a lot to me however I never go 'all in' in any cryptocurrency. I always diversify my portfolio, you should also diversify your portfolio and keep some in reserve in case the prices hit rock bottom.

Fippy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:49:02 PM

Probably i am , but i do not do much trading at the moment, in fact, i prefer to buy coins and hold them for some time, it is much more profitable than just speculate with the coin for a few minutes or hours and then sell them all for a little profit.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:55:12 PM

If you ever been where serious gambling is taking place,  you will rarely see a situation where gamblers go all in except if course gambler who know his trick so well.  I thing that scenario should apply to  crypto also.

rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:11:36 PM

yes I do all in trading. I do that because I only do trading as my side job and I am very ready to lose my funds. but if the price falls, I will keep holding until the price recovers even in a long time.

This is good strategy if you are trading with one great coin but if its a shit coin then you probably loose money from it so be careful on choosing where to trade. I do all in sometime in trading but since its doesn’t work for me so I decided to stopped it and just hold bitcoin for good.
Sometimes I all in my investment and sometimes not, maybe depends to the amount I have in my wallet. Because sometimes I have no cash and all I have is bitcoin that's why when they value fall down I can't invest. Sometimes I have a lot of cash I can't also invest because the value of bitcoin was so high in the market.
CryptoPushkin

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:02:47 AM

No, you should never be all in, that's the path to disaster, in the other side, if I had been all in when I first invested in Bitcoin, now I would have hundreds of Millions $.
Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:17:10 AM

I'm often all in when trading, imagine the profit that I got if I put all the funds but that happens instead stuck and hold, if it happens like that the only way to wait and because when I sell I will loss.

dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:32:49 AM

I always split it into two (50% each altcoin) because trading are risky every second and minutes there are changes in price its better dont put all your money in one altcoin if I see that I got a 5 to 10% profit I will sell my altcoin then repeat again buy two altcoin wait to earn 5 to 10% before selling them always remember if you entering in trading industry dont be greedy be patient and calm your mind.

Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:29:01 AM

I always split it into two (50% each altcoin) because trading are risky every second and minutes there are changes in price its better dont put all your money in one altcoin if I see that I got a 5 to 10% profit I will sell my altcoin then repeat again buy two altcoin wait to earn 5 to 10% before selling them always remember if you entering in trading industry dont be greedy be patient and calm your mind.
Never go all in because you are taking a big risk and trading is like a gambling where you may win or lose.
May sure you trade what you can afford to lose and money management is really very important, I believe that yo will lose some of your trades
but you have to seek for consistency as when you have more good trades than your loses you will end up profitable.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
sollahp

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:38:20 AM

It's better for us to make a split in buy orders . Don't focus all of them in one because it could make you regret if that fails.

ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:12:26 AM

I don't and it's not a very good practice. Don't follow those guys that sold all their house or all of they have and bet on bitcoin. The pathway for bitcoin's or cryptocurrecies' success is never always clear and it's full of obstacles.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:15:26 AM

this is time to all in but I think I will wait 1 month to have cheapest price.
It all depends on the money which you are having as well the time which you have to do trading. If you are sufficiency amount of time that you can put in your best in trading, the I must say that going all and all into trading will help you in making more money as it will then have greater chances of having more money. You need to be very much careful while doing trading as things can go wrong by one wrong decision.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:21:57 AM

Every trader is trapped in such trouble. And I'm also stuck with TRON (TRX). After seeing the value increase rapidly in a short while when it is priced at $ 0.16 and now I'm really stuck at a mismatched price of $ 0.07 Sad
There comes number of times in trading once you feel bad or suffer some loss in trading and because of that, you sometimes get dishearten and later on decide to quit trading. Trading is really a difficult thing to and you really need to put in the best of the best efforts.

Only then you will be able to make some good money in trading. Moreover, learning is the key thing and you need to concentrate over that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: