Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:39:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you all in when trading?  (Read 1885 times)
latong

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:01:04 PM

I've tried to trade on one of the forex platforms. it turns out the main key in playing is the ability to analyze charts and patience. if we we have no basis, then your assets can disappear instantly.
that is my experience
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:58:14 PM

This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
You are clearly stated that you hate waiting well, that's the main factor of being a good trader you just wait and have patience to achieve you gains and have profit. There's nothing you could do now just wait until the price will back to normal, just hold or forgot for a while then after 5-6 months you will see the result. Greediness is one factor that you having a lost in trading just calm and relax control your emotion.

sarahtarczon

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:30:21 PM

i usually don't choose to all in when i am trading because that is so risky, i don't want to loose all of my money if something wrong happen when trading, i prefer to be safe rather than loosing all of money just because of impatient, so i wil never invest all in one, instead, i will split into many times to trade.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:37:07 PM

If your planning to take all be sure not trade against the trend if you trust the trend will continue then its ok to wait untill the market recovery, but it is not advisable for the new trader what ever field whether in stocks, forex, Crypto and commodity like gold to take all your money in one investment even if you are sure the market will continue to your prediction.
Swoshinima

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:54:48 PM

I never go all in, but when I buy a coin with very much of my portfolio I set some alerts, so I can also react if I'm sleeping. I do this with the app blockfolio.
RoccoSiffredi

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:10:28 PM

No, you cannot act like that. I mean, I have done it, and usually you get severely punished. Once I had to stop trading for 3 years because all my money ended up in a coin which tanked hard and I had to wait that it came back to life in 2017. Now I have learnt the lesson.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:15:19 PM

trading is like any other investment you need to take risk but like any other investment you must know at what point of capital you are willing to take and let go. If you are afraid of losing everything then better invest what you can only afford to lose otherwise you'll end up regretting. crypto currencies are very volatile and unpredictable so better be wise in making such trading and investment
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 630

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:57:56 PM

trading is like any other investment you need to take risk but like any other investment you must know at what point of capital you are willing to take and let go. If you are afraid of losing everything then better invest what you can only afford to lose otherwise you'll end up regretting. crypto currencies are very volatile and unpredictable so better be wise in making such trading and investment
Risk is everywhere as long we do make investment then losing out money cant really be avoided specially on this volatile world of cryptocurrencies then theres no exception and its really much more risky if you engage with this without nay knowledge and experience. Going all in i just like doing suicide specially if you are a newbie but if you are an experienced one then its just fine but risk would be lesser since you do have already the idea but still not an assurance to be profitable on any trades.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:28:25 PM

This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad

I got same situation from you when I first started on trading I'll buy all my money to only one coin and hope it goes up but suddenly it goes down and never recover for almost three months. What I did is to sell it at a lower cost and got some losses. I try scalping after that and luckily I recovered what I lose. Now I'm not doing all in for one coin I'll buy 3 - 4 different coins so that I can compensate on other losses.

SparrowMano

Activity: 106
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:40:44 PM

it's very bad all in but we must admit that with little wallet we have no real choice if we want to hope for quick wins, and then it is a wallet diversify
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:42:09 PM

I've tried to trade on one of the forex platforms. it turns out the main key in playing is the ability to analyze charts and patience. if we we have no basis, then your assets can disappear instantly.
that is my experience
almost same strategy  that i have when i was new in trading when people are hyping i immediately bought that coin with out analyzing later to find out that i was stuck at the high price and can't sell my hold since price is dropping. but that was before now im more careful in puck and entering in any coins

sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:45:12 PM

This is the consequence on going all in when you are already pending on your actions since you dont have anything left on your pocket to spend on into another positions or even make use of back up plans. Going all in isnt a good idea most of the time but well its your money after all you do have the full control on making decisions that you would made but on wise side dont go all in its very risky and the same time we cant assure anytime with our actions.

We can not the next action if necessary to protect our portofolio from deeper loss thats the problem of all in one trading so i will never do it again as i had bad experience about this before.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:54:41 PM

Guy we do not need to do all in because i know we do not afford to loose all our assets, we only invest money that we can recover easily if it will lost to us. Be wise in every method if earning here in crypto because if you cant handle your investment and your emotion i think all your money will lost and it will ruin your life.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:01:01 PM

I do trading and have good amount of capital but i never want to invest all my assets here even i generate good amount of profit. Much better to be wise and dont put all your money in one basket because that way is very risky.

I know there are people who are too greedy and they invested all their money in bitcoin and i think if they experience crash like what happening in bitcoin they would do a panic selling and it will result for their losses.
Sometimes you do all in because of greedy hit you , that time you need to control yourself from a temporary emotions that mostly would just make you regret in the end. But yeah if you think you can afford to lose the money you placed to buy coins then I don't think it's a big deal , just go ahead with that risk.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:04:43 AM

Sometimes especially if the coin is rising and it's getting more attention from different people all over the world. After hitting my desire target i will cash out then save only a small portion because the price might hit to another level. there are times that i lose also because the coin just rise in price because of hype.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
A.Delaney (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:18:40 AM

I didn’t set a stop loss with BTC because I have no worries that it won’t come back up. I won’t sell it for anything less than what I bought in at. I am buying more on the dip though.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:52:01 AM

i usually don't choose to all in when i am trading because that is so risky, i don't want to loose all of my money if something wrong happen when trading, i prefer to be safe rather than loosing all of money just because of impatient, so i wil never invest all in one, instead, i will split into many times to trade.
yeah,if i do in trading i don't want to put it all because in trading there is also a risk so i should put a little and search for another prospect coins which i think that it is good. i seldom trading what i did is to save and hold it so i won't bother if i will lose,sometimes  i can't control my self seeing im losing.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:08:35 AM

I didn’t set a stop loss with BTC because I have no worries that it won’t come back up. I won’t sell it for anything less than what I bought in at. I am buying more on the dip though.
I also do that, i keep on hold my bitcoin i know that bitcoin will recover its price, this will increase again maybe we need to wait. For me its better to wait than lose my money to sell my bitcoin in low price.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:17:18 AM

Perfect thinking mate, if you have still some spare money better to buy more and let the fluctuations hit the butt of those weak holders, selling btc with a loses would not give you a good experience inside the trade industry, better to understand first the flow and study deeper so whatever it takes your mindset will keep you from getting any negative results.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:19:59 AM

I also do that, i keep on hold my bitcoin i know that bitcoin will recover its price, this will increase again maybe we need to wait. For me its better to wait than lose my money to sell my bitcoin in low price.

Usually do this, holding one great coin and its bitcoin simply because I believe on its technology and no matter what the price is will surely keep on buying until I reach my goal. All in trading is very risky specially if you are holding not good coins so you better diversify your portfolio if you really want to own small coins for good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: