Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:03:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you all in when trading?  (Read 1885 times)
tatum506

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:51:38 PM

This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
I think that at this point you do not all in the trade, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to kick, so to be able to trade successfully you need a lot. Factors, including good luck. For small accounts under $ 5000, I believe that you can all in with the account over $ 5000 then you should split up to commercial.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:42:25 PM

I don't and it's not a very good practice. Don't follow those guys that sold all their house or all of they have and bet on bitcoin. The pathway for bitcoin's or cryptocurrecies' success is never always clear and it's full of obstacles.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:31:43 AM

I don't and it's not a very good practice. Don't follow those guys that sold all their house or all of they have and bet on bitcoin. The pathway for bitcoin's or cryptocurrecies' success is never always clear and it's full of obstacles.
Well, sometimes people do anything to get a shortcut, even sell all the assets they have, and then make a trade. I agree with your opinion. sometimes people are desperate to sell everything. but, I think that's a big risk.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:50:01 AM

Well, sometimes people do anything to get a shortcut, even sell all the assets they have, and then make a trade. I agree with your opinion. sometimes people are desperate to sell everything. but, I think that's a big risk.
When people do it he/she will going to regret it later on. Selling any property is not good, it is only becoming good for the people who can afford it or to the rich humans living here on earth. Eventually, they can go all in and without stressing much because they can hold it and don't mind these ups and downs. Invesment and trading is different however the risk varies.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:56:43 AM

I am definitely all in and all ears when I am trading or  investing in ICO or participating in other cryptocurrency activities. I do not put all my fund in at a single swap but I do invest regularly as I take advantage of market volatility and the impatient!
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:19:36 AM

I am definitely all in and all ears when I am trading or  investing in ICO or participating in other cryptocurrency activities. I do not put all my fund in at a single swap but I do invest regularly as I take advantage of market volatility and the impatient!
taking some good thing on it while we are here in trading taking to be the practical person that you think widely what could be happen if it is in the single currency so better to make sure that yet there is a lot of currency out there that having potential so take this for while you are in trading this is the good opportunity on it.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:26:21 AM

This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad

You see, being greedy does not give you anything but loss and pain. But take it easy, mate. That might have given you the bitter taste of frustration but there was such a golden and precious lesson you have gained from it. Making all in investment is not the better road to take. That might lead you to forced waiting just like what you are going through right now. The next time around, divide your investments.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:29:18 AM

In this situation there are some advantages and disadvantages. When you go for all in that is good if the trade is success because the profit will be huge, but the disadvantage would be when you fail, because you will definitely lose everything. Therefore, the wise decision would be to not go for all.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:59:03 AM

maybe your strategy is wrong, I also do trading, but if already buying and the price goes down, then there I will do cut loss, so I do not lose much and have to wait for the price to rise again. and you can divide your capital into several coins, to minimize losses. I've been like you before, but after I learned, cut loss is a good enough solution to reduce more losses. then learn to also read the charts to be smarter predict the price of when to rise and when it goes down.
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:10:54 AM

I used to all in when trading but now, when I have suffered a huge loss, I decided to change my behaviour and routine when trade. I split my balance into at least 3 parts to trade so that I can minimize the loss. It does not give me a great amount of money everytime i trade but it is safer
crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:30:23 AM

No man All-in is too risky

Don't be greedy and mad — you will lose everything otherwise

I have started to trade with small amount, then made some mistakes, lost money

I realised that i have to learn TA and fundamental

Then I started to trade on paper, just to search good points on graphs, and mark them

Now I got a lot of new knowledge with this practice and started to trade with amount about 5-10% of my entire deposit

And even now I continue to do a lot of mistakes.

A long road is further

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:57:33 AM

You see, being greedy does not give you anything but loss and pain. But take it easy, mate. That might have given you the bitter taste of frustration but there was such a golden and precious lesson you have gained from it. Making all in investment is not the better road to take. That might lead you to forced waiting just like what you are going through right now. The next time around, divide your investments.

The more time passes the more experience we make and hopefully we learn from mistakes that we make in the past or we are doing but to be honest I don't go all full in.
Trading with almost everything you have is too dangerous as it can bring you lost of profit or lots of stress, loss, impatience and many other bad things which are not good for health.
When trading I would suggest to start with small amounts and keep increasing it to a limit that you think is enough.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

When it comes to trading I definetly go all in because I feel that this why the potential profit is getting to the maximum. But to do so you need to get familiar witht basic patterns.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:11:46 PM

I have a similar situation every time. I can't get rid of this problem. Every time I enter all in, it seems to me that I'm buying at the best prices, but it's not so)))) I'm struggling with myself, but so far unsuccessfully.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:25:54 PM

No doubt that trading requires a high amount of skills like the flexibility of time, patience and quick decision-making ability. Since I am doing a regular job and part-time business, I can not give much time for it which is essential part required in trading. However, I have some friends trading in stocks as well as in the crypto and they focus on very limited trade options but put their maximum efforts in analysis and determining the trading strategy. That's what trading is all about, Focusing on doing the right things at right time.
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:46:48 PM

I am currently trading very little because the market is unstable and the trade will not produce the desired result, so I am choosing good altcoin to hold in the long run, I think.
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:47:15 PM

Yes, I am currently trading and the things you experience now I also have experienced it. But with all the exams I face as much as possible I am calm facing it and not in a hurry to make a decision. I do not immediately sell all the coins I have when the price goes down, I keep holding it until the price goes up again. But it's true that waiting is very boring and irritating me. But I have no choice but to wait for the price to go back high again.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:25:35 PM

I have a similar situation every time. I can't get rid of this problem. Every time I enter all in, it seems to me that I'm buying at the best prices, but it's not so)))) I'm struggling with myself, but so far unsuccessfully.

I had bad things early in my trading experience, but basically things like this were not much different from gambling, so I decided to trade healthier again. The solution I get is with bigger trading capital so there's no thought to risk everything, big capital can share your thoughts on some coins, and it's healthier than just focusing on 1-2 coins.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:20:36 PM

If you take position in trading by all in strategies i bet you will lose of your money. Trading need money management and management risk. People who did all in in trading dont knwo risk management and i am sure that person not doing money management on his trade. Dont ever all in on every situation. First position for trade biggest buy is 10% from all portofolio.
We are good with our trading as we know that the market is stable and this is a good time we invest and trade continuously because the chances are now the least about the market decrease in value. We are working efficiently now and if you invest now in trading you will get your returns within no time. The trading these days is very fast due to the stable price.
It is now a stable market and the price is still achievable in order to buy some coins and start trading with it for the new coins to be earned with the profit from previous selling. The market makes the decisions of investors and monitoring the market is very important because if you have not monitor the market then you can make false decisions and your investment can fail.

jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:54:03 PM

I believe that at this time or at any time you should not all in print. You can see that the market in recent days is constantly changing and difficult to predict, the price of bitcoin is constantly adjusting to a very large amplitude, this affects a lot to altcoin prices. So I think you should split your account so that the trade can reduce the risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: