Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:46:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you all in when trading?  (Read 1885 times)
balu06

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:10:48 PM

Trading is something very much different from rest of the ways which can help you in making of money and that I think of trading to the most difficult thing as well.
Pokemoon

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:56:31 PM

I'm doing this since it might have less hazard in exchanging and furthermore I partition my purchase orders into pieces to more decrease the dangers. Every one of us must be astute in purchasing altcoins for exchanging on the grounds that this will lead us to a superior beneficial business doing it.
febryza

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

CryptoCurrency

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:18:01 PM

I never do like what you done. You're too greedy. Patience is the key, and never put all of your money in one coin. Because when the coin stuck, you're getting hard to get your money back. Patience is really need for long term holder. Maybe you're daily trader, so you analyze the coin that you trade with impatient too.

[
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:20:54 PM

Yes this is what happens with each and every trader they just lose patience, they invest everything in a single trade, they don't plan their trades, they get emotional often on all of their trades and all these things end up with a big capital loss with every trader who don't find up solution for their problems.
So i will request you to plan your trades and trade your plan and don't be emotional after the trade has been placed from your side, once the trade has been placed either you get your calculated and expected profit or you exit at preplanned stop loss.
You absolutely should not all in the transaction. With a new market that is constantly fluctuating at the present time, all in the deal is very risky, the risk will be very high and you will be very hurt if the transaction fails. With a market down this time, you should split your assets to be able to trade in the safest way.
laza89laza

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:40:33 PM

Yes this is what happens with each and every trader they just lose patience, they invest everything in a single trade, they don't plan their trades, they get emotional often on all of their trades and all these things end up with a big capital loss with every trader who don't find up solution for their problems.
So i will request you to plan your trades and trade your plan and don't be emotional after the trade has been placed from your side, once the trade has been placed either you get your calculated and expected profit or you exit at preplanned stop loss.
You absolutely should not all in the transaction. With a new market that is constantly fluctuating at the present time, all in the deal is very risky, the risk will be very high and you will be very hurt if the transaction fails. With a market down this time, you should split your assets to be able to trade in the safest way.

Absolutely! Investing all you have in a single asset is crazy even if it's bitcoin or ethereum. But diversity isn't always the solution either. Timing the market keeps getting harder due to lot of news related FUD. I have faith though in new solutions like https://marketprotocol.io that are developing a framework for secure hedging via smart contracts. Shorting crypto with crypto will help the price stability
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:46:32 PM

This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
I believe you should not all in the bowl at any point of time when trading, especially in recent days. We can all see that the bitocin players in the past few days have been increasing steadily and there are no signs of recovery, so all in when the transaction is very dangerous, you will lose a lot if The transaction fails and you will no longer have a second chance to correct the mistake.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:17:43 AM

Not at all, I was trading half of my crypto assets when trading. I'm doing this because it may have less risk in trading and also I divide my buy orders into chunks to more lessen the risks. All of us must be wise in buying altcoins for trading because this will lead us to a better profitable business doing it.
Yeah I think it reduces the risk of big loss. better not to do all in. you need financial management so that the allocation of funds will be in accordance with what you need. I'm just like you investing in holding and trading. at least I allocate funds about 40% of my assets for trading and others will be held in the wallet
Prince Edu17

Activity: 420
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:56:28 AM

This would produce the most gains , but if you predict wrong you could be stuck waiting for the price to either come back up or down to get back in. I did this the other day. I sold and bought back in at what I had predicted was going to be the next upswing. However some last second sellers swooped in and dropped the price below my limit. Then it just continued to fall from there. Now I sit and wait for the price to come back up to my purchase price so I can get back at it. I hate waiting. I get antsy. I should have left some money in reserve so I could have at least bought in at the bottom. I got greedy. Now I wait.  Sad
Never all in in one coin There are saying ''Don't put all your eggs in one basket'' you can trade 3 or more token but don't focus in just 1 coin
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:35:42 AM

Yes, indeed this time all you can do is just wait. Because if you do not wait for longer, of course, you will not get the profit you want. You could have sold it immediately, but do you want all your money to be a big loss? Surely not right? So you do not have to hate waiting and have to wait more patiently to get maximum results.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:38:45 AM

Even in Forex I dont risk my self to ride in all my entries. Good traders are not greedy, they are not riding all their investment in a single asset. Instead, separate your entries to ensure that you are riding in a good entry point. Divide your entries into 4 different parts. If the first entry has go down, buy a new entry from the dip. Do it until you enter all your entries into good position.
this shows you really have got some experience and knowledge of this profession. If also prefer diversified trading over sticking with just one asset. This mitigates the percentage of loss and helps in gaining more profit. The most important point is, buying a coin during dip. This is what majority fails at. They leave their coins when the time is best for spending money and increasing one's asset.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:19:47 AM

Going all in per trade is very dangerous. I remember a friend who always go all in every single trade last year. I think his starting capital was more than $100,000. He is a very good trader though and sometimes I copied his positions. But I haven't heard much of him since late last year when nearly all altcoins were in bloody mode. 

I guess your friend just hide in the shadow because of what he did and reading your story he seems to have a high tolerance at risk like for having all in. I once experienced doing all in a coin and unfortunately I'm holding that coin for years but it's still a shitcoin. Of course diversifying is always be essential for everyone to at least lessen our losses.
Yes, yes, yes - the diversification of risks in the trade with cryptocurrencies is the most important. If you buy 1-2 cryptocurrencies, then the chance to lose everything is very high.
We are not so serious about trading because we have gone through trading procedures and now we have invested in the Bitcoin for long term. The market tells you when to trade or invest for long term and this is the system through which you take your decisions or through an external source or force from the market you immediately make your decision. The present time is good for trading and investment because the market is stable.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:24:18 AM

Even in Forex I dont risk my self to ride in all my entries. Good traders are not greedy, they are not riding all their investment in a single asset. Instead, separate your entries to ensure that you are riding in a good entry point. Divide your entries into 4 different parts. If the first entry has go down, buy a new entry from the dip. Do it until you enter all your entries into good position.
this shows you really have got some experience and knowledge of this profession. If also prefer diversified trading over sticking with just one asset. This mitigates the percentage of loss and helps in gaining more profit. The most important point is, buying a coin during dip. This is what majority fails at. They leave their coins when the time is best for spending money and increasing one's asset.

Well even for non experienced traders, it shouldn't be that hard to understand that you shouldn't go all in. It isn't even about greed but logic and common sense. You shouldn't have to risk everything in one go especially if it's something as unstable and volatile as crypto trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:42:48 AM

No i dont do all in in trading its too risky i do invest only that i can afford to lose so if something  ad happen in the future it wont affect to my career to much unlike you do all in that you almost nothing if you lose your investments.
Your care for the amount of investment makes sense and one must not risk more than what he can afford to lose especially if he is entirely unexperienced and new to the market. But he should give his best to earn money because it is doubtless that bitcoin as well as some potential altcoins can save a trader from financial crisis. Moreover, once trading is learnt, the amount should also be increased.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:46:05 AM

Yes, I do all in when trading but of course I do watch it when I'm trading and immediately sell when things does not go my way.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:57:38 AM

I agree that it is necessary to have a reserve for trading. That is, do not invest the entire budget, but in parts, for example, first 5-10% of the budget. Gradual increase in the volume of purchases. Thus, you will control your trade balance.
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:12:48 AM

I have a similar situation every time. I can't get rid of this problem. Every time I enter all in, it seems to me that I'm buying at the best prices, but it's not so)))) I'm struggling with myself, but so far unsuccessfully.
This is just a perception and everyone should start trading because it is an unstoppable process or procedure which allows you to get less profit per trading process and if this process is continued then less after less profit will make it a huge thing as we know that little drops make an ocean. Now start trading and select a popular coin after that create you exchange account.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:34:14 AM

No im not. I never go all in in trading i always diversify my trade. I take top 3 coin for weekly trading. I also not good at daily trading i did weekly with the first initial fund $10k. Becaise for me $10k is safest starting funds so i cant be rush and doing cut loses when im loses. I did averaging trading.
It is often advised that no one should be investing everything in one source of money even it is bitcoins. Reason is, you can’t just identify the biggest risk rounding over you so just be careful and don’t just put all your eggs in one basket. Rather, better strategy can be to divide your income. Make different compartments and use these compartment to make a better trading in different fields.
mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:45:21 PM

Learn when to enter trading.
Don't be emotional, because you will loss big in trading.
You should have dividing in coins,trade different,not in one coin.
Please,have patience will trading cryptocurrency.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:52:38 PM

I think it is really hard to believe in predictions these days because some predictions are unreliable and there is no definite source of it. We all know that crypto currency is volatile and it is really unpredictable. I think the best thing to do as we hold something is just to have patience and just wait for the best value of it to come.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:30:21 PM

Not at all, I was trading half of my crypto assets when trading. I'm doing this because it may have less risk in trading and also I divide my buy orders into chunks to more lessen the risks. All of us must be wise in buying altcoins for trading because this will lead us to a better profitable business doing it.
Portfolio or money management is best rather than making all in, i did that before and i always do all in with a single coin and when i saw some with good chart i leave that coin to chase other coin in the end its all lose. Diversifying money and having much crypto is less risk even tho the profit is not big.
Money management is key if you want to become successful in cryptocurrencies, you cannot just invest in a single coin and hope for the best, you need to invest only a small portion of your capital and to know exactly why you are doing it, because if you do not know why you are doing it then it is very likely that when things begin to go badly you will be unable to hold your coins and will sell for a loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: