Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:50:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Telegram the new measure of ICO success?  (Read 5462 times)
Ditrih24

Activity: 37
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:19:58 AM

Of course! Durov is a genius. First he created the best social network in the world, then one of the best messengers - Telegram. Conveniently, quickly, simple - that's what you need. Any worthy ICO is required to use Telegram for maximum feedback

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:21:12 AM

as there is incentivized telegram users than its not a measure for me.
but if you ask really smart questions and answers fit your requirements then its a measurement.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:27:21 AM

Telegram can indeed be considered an attribute of the success of crypto-currency. There are various channels that really help to understand this topic and do not call for investing their money for quick earnings. ICO promotion in social networks speaks about its popularity and can become the key to success. And given that the Messenger Telegram plans to create its own blockbuster platform and crypto currency, this social network is really interested in crypto-currencies. The platform will be called Telegram Open Network (TON), and the crypto currency will be called Gram.
ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:32:11 AM

Today's coins trends are based on community strengths because a coin or ICOs that has no strong community like telegram they are more likely scammers.
In fact telegram users are real and the number of members cannot be purged and 99.9% of the members are real people. That's why more then a, thousands of telegram members are better than less members.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Chosenpai

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:35:41 AM

Been seeing projects' Telegram groups blow up and I think that's an attribute of success. Personally, when I find a project, I do judge them by their social media presence. How active a telegram channel does say a lot with their demand.

With the rise of groups exceeding Telegram's 50k member cap...what do you guys think?

Article: https://news.bitcoin.com/telegram-followers-the-new-metric-for-cryptocurrency-success/

Telegram is just one social media platform. If you are really looking to make a successful project FB, Twitter and even Signature campaign in this forum must be doing well.
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:38:03 AM

Of course! Durov is a genius. First he created the best social network in the world, then one of the best messengers - Telegram. Conveniently, quickly, simple - that's what you need. Any worthy ICO is required to use Telegram for maximum feedback

Telegram is one of the best social communities today because 99% of the members are real and everything can be discussed inside the community any issues related and non related.
That's why I prefer an ICO or bounty campaigns that has a good telegram community are more successful than having no social communities.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:44:08 AM

If you want to be updated about a certain Ico there is telegram where you can ask and knows their updates. But I can say it can helps those investors and traders to become part of an Ico. It helps indeed to all contributors that a certain Ico has its development of their project.
Larsius

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:48:25 AM

Telegram wants to raise over 1.2 billion dollars in ICO, that would be some kind of record.
They are serious and they have something to work with. It's another level for sure.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:12:31 AM

Your observation is real, I also believe that the more the telegram is active the more the project has a higher chance to succeed as well.
Based on my experience, I joined the telegram of Crypterium which has 34.k  members and their project was sold out, also setherplatform the project
I am currently supporting has 6K members as of now and the project was a sold out.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

Telegram is one of the best social communities today because 99% of the members are real and everything can be discussed inside the community any issues related and non related.
That's why I prefer an ICO or bounty campaigns that has a good telegram community are more successful than having no social communities.

Not every telegram has real members. I also disagree the point that 99% members are real. Maybe you should look into telegram groups more. You will find some telegram groups with 4-5 bots joining within a minute in order to claim telegram bounty if the project has.

taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:47:26 AM

Am very certain telegram i c o will be the biggest i c o and highest money raised in the history of i c o.... The other project we should consider is Arcblock, is really having large community and prospective investors are joining...
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:54:39 AM

In fact, the HYIP of this project is really very large. If everything goes as described in the ICO template, then it will be something incredible. I am sure they will be a great success and we will look forward to official information on this topic.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Mc_Moneysack

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:01:48 AM

I am not certain if Telgram can really be used to measure success. Quite a lot of people only seem to be drawn to the Telegram channels by promises of airdrops. In particular it doesn’t say anything about the quality of the community behind the project, as most discussions are just about “how do I quickly get my free tokens”.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:39:34 AM

Yes, it is measue of ICO success. I check twitter, fb, and telegram at the end. It is easies way for communication, so because of that it is most popular now for ICO's.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:49:16 AM

Yes, many now say that Telegram is launching its ICO and as far as I know ICO has already begun, only it is held in closed mode, only for large investors, maybe they will open access like us to ordinary people who can leave 100 or $ 1000, but I think that they will set a minimum threshold for investment
Old God

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:36:22 PM
Merited by pavelkor (1)

Is he? or which of them? There is 2 brothers, one of them is the CEO and ppl know them like a known face, other is like really genius because he does the tech job,

Anyway they have strong team and big ambtions, so i think they have a good chance to success, we will see
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:50:28 PM

For me having a huge number of Telegram followers or members, is not a gauge on how a successful an ICO could be. I have joined a lot of Telegram groups but it doesn't mean I'm taking part of the ICO, success or not. Its just one instrument to spread the word about your project or ICO, and there's still other social media like Facebook and Twitter. So I really doubt that Telegram is a good or the new measures of ICO success.

Not every telegram has real members. I also disagree the point that 99% members are real. Maybe you should look into telegram groups more. You will find some telegram groups with 4-5 bots joining within a minute in order to claim telegram bounty if the project has.

Exactly, there could even be bots, (I have seen a lot) that can even say "Hi" to you. LOL. So it really doesn't make sense to used it is a indicator. And for those who are saying, Yes, common guys, used your logical thinking here. Seriously, you think that everyone who is a member is throwing money on the ICO?

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Yana_M1

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:25:38 PM

Maybe it is a measure. More and more in bounty compaign being a member of their Telegram group is necessarily.
rodmanqs

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:13:02 PM

Encrypted messaging service Telegram raised the target for the largest initial coin offering ever to $2 billion, defying a rout in traded cryptocurrencies, according to potential investors.

Telegram is seeking $850 million in a private sale of tokens to large investors this month and $1.15 billion in a subsequent public ICO in March, said the people, who held negotiations with the company and asked not to be identified. The messaging service, used as a hub by the cryptocurrency market, previously sought to raise a total $1.2 billion, according to an investment proposal seen by Bloomberg News.

Demand has been so high that a secondary market has already formed, according to Gregory Klumov, a managing partner of Exante, which trades cryptocurrencies. “Some western funds that received a pre-ICO allocation are already offering to resell since the price of the public ICO in March will be twice as high,” Klumov said.

Telegram founder Pavel Durov, 33, is creating a payment platform using multi-blockchain architecture that could compete with Visa Inc. and Mastercard Inc., bringing digital assets to the mainstream, according to the offering proposals. The St. Petersburg native has distanced himself from Russia after resisting demands from the security services to decrypt users’ communications and ceding his VK.com social network to billionaire Alisher Usmanov.

Three people managing Russian investors’ money said they either failed to get an allocation in Telegram’s pre-ICO or received much less than they’d sought. Investors in the private sale will receive tokens at a discount of more than 50 percent of the initial public sale price and, after the tokens are listed, should hold on to their coins for a lock-up period of as long as 18 months.

The Vedomosti newspaper reported the increase earlier Thursday. Ilya Perekopsky, an investor adviser for Telegram, declined to comment on the ICO.

The ICO may still face challenges. Prices of digital tokens have tumbled this year amid rising concern of increased government regulation and even outright bans. The jitters have wiped more than $400 billion off the global market value of digital assets since a high on Jan. 8. Startups raised more than $4 billion through ICOs last year, led by Filecoin’s $257 million sale.

Participants in the offering would be investing in what’s known as a Simple Agreement for Future Tokens, or a contract that secures the right to receive tokens once they’re listed in cryptocurrency exchanges. Telegram expects its tokens, which will be called Grams, to be listed in January 2019, or end of 2019 at the latest. If that doesn’t happen, participants in at least the private sale will get a refund, according to the documents.
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:16:50 PM

Telegram is just one of the forms of interaction between the investors and the devs. But making it mandatory in airdrops etc makes me walk away from it. It's ok that it is being used but to force people into it makes me turn away from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: