Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:38:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or sell ?  (Read 13607 times)
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:54:31 AM

Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
In current market all the coins are red in the market. But XLM is too much fall in the market. This is not maintain in crypto market. Just think previous month This is raise in continuously. So better you should hold your money. In next month it will be good scope in the market. This month many government issues are affected in the many altcoins. You should think it is one of the top 10 cryptocurrency. Don't nervous your investment wait for this month automatically it will be pump.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
DiNamO

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:55:59 AM

I'm looking at some nice prices to rearrange your coins! Hodl if you must, this is a long awaited correction, this uptrend in past months had to end somewhere. We're just rolling into the 2018 coasters! Strap up!
PpaatToupee

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:56:15 AM

Although prices are almost certainly going to come back up, there is no telling when or how deep the correction might go. This is why always having a strict cut loss plan is very important.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:57:53 AM

As an investor, holding is the best option since altcoin value still volatile

Based on my local trader, bitcoin will start rising and altcoin too !

Just hold until the end of Feb to see uptrend....

Smiley
edi-mf

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:57:59 AM

HOLD, this happens all the time in cycles, just go and watch Netflix or something, come back in a week or two and enjoy the green.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:58:26 AM

To sell in such a situation as it is impossible today, it is better to wait a little while this consolidation is over and, as a result, to act as a result, I think it's generally not worthwhile to jerk, unless of course there is an opportunity to buy, then buy, but you can not sell!
calxibe

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:58:57 AM

Just hold, it isn't a loss until you sell...

Forget about crypto for a day or two, avoid looking at your portfolio and when you get back hopefully it will be more stable and close to normal.
saquib67

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:59:21 AM

sorry to hear about your loss buddy.In my opinion whenever you make an investment in an ico  divide your number of token into two parts keep one part for long term (hold) and another part for daily trading(buy and sell).In this way you can pull your investment out and thus minimizing the risk.Keep another part which you hold for long term for larger amount of return.In this way you can minimize the risk and also get good return.  
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:59:41 AM

Id rather choose to hold  bitcoins as of now, im not pretty much in need of money as of this moment, Still looking forward that it will pumps up, and withdraw it, in case of emergency:)
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:00:54 AM

I'm definitely holding until we get through this small crisis. I think it's too risky to be playing around with my assets right now.

Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:03:45 AM

I am holding however I don't think that's the best tactic.
See I would easily trade if I could read the market, but I can't, so my only option is to hold, guess or just panic sell. The last 2 are not an option even though I do love risk taking.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:17:16 AM

Until you sold nothing - you have not lost anything. Simply all crypto currency is underpin only with news from China.
paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:19:28 AM

for you just hold your altcoin hold that there are potential altcoin you leave him 1year and go back and forth just sure that you will be profitable in those altcoin holders but if you want a quick buy buy and sell what you do
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:20:09 AM

You should hold, it is part of the game, every once in a while the market collapse, mainly due to big whales getting back money to better strip us
slimfit88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:22:43 AM

now you must prediction if 1 or 2 months again if lumens can raised up why you selling, ups and downs prices in cryptocurrencies is normal, Nothing to worry about. Altcoins will go up again soon. but if you sure about ripple invest now using all your money, dont making mistake again
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:23:32 AM

Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?
you can cutloss if you believe the price will  go more  lower to reduce more losses . or if you think the price will go up  now then just hold it, just feel what you think the market will go .
KTPU777

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:24:52 AM

It seems to me that it is necessary to keep. Now the market is correcting after a long growth. After correction, there will be growth again and you will be able to wait for a good price for your token. To sell in a minus it is not necessary, it is better to wait.

000JC88

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:24:55 AM

Ripple won't pump any soon again, wait for next 4-5 months for a price of 10usd, I my self I would sell it, but NOW DIW which is at whitepaper state and do the trading later.
Life is a game of smart moves
AravinthP

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:28:55 AM

hold hold hold! selling will only create fear and uncertainty of missing out. unless you are sure keep holding

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:35:32 AM

I think its to late to sell it..
The market will be lower.. But I have fait in it.

I hold..

No Signature right now...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: