Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:44:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Extremecoin (EXC) - MANDATORY UPGRADE VERSION 1.5 (Kimoto Gravity Well)  (Read 97193 times)
CaptChadd (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 01:19:39 PM

is this worth mining?

Depends if you think it is going to go up in value the closer we get to the block reward drop to 1.

I am planning in it being worth mining and worth buying at the cheap price it is right now.

Are you planning on any new services, etc. that would make the coin have more usability and real-life value?

Services are in the works, after this coin gets onto at least one for exchange for stability. Also waiting to see how the coin is viewed after the reward drop, as are a lot of service providers.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CaptChadd (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 02:55:44 PM

OK, so it is confirmed that Extremecoin will be added to the Iphone App Coin Ticker.

There is lots of talk of these coin on the Chinese forums, I guess due to its listing on BTER.com.

I think right now, most of the big miners, are just trying to get as many of these coins as they can right now, the sell order volume is low but the buy order volume is high.

More votes for this coin to be added to the PhenixEx exchange will help and also more of a push for a Cryptsy listing.

PhenixEx Exchange Poll https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285906.new;topicseen#new (EXC currently has 18 votes)

A listing on Cryptsy would really help due to the increased volume on that exchange even if it were paired against Litecoin.

If we can get this coin onto another exchange, I feel EXC on 2 exchanges will be enough to help me secure some serious services for this coin, even after the reward drop.

I am looking at the future of this coin passed the reward drop now and trying to get everything in place for when it does, this is never going to be a massive pump and dump at the reward drop, if it happened, I would be one of the people buying all the dumps up and then using a lot of the coins as new bounties.
CaptChadd (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 09:26:00 PM

Hi all,

Can all users make sure they have updated their client to the most current version of Extremecoin. I have noticed from connected client that some are still using the old version 1.0 client. These will stop working from the reward drop onwards.

There will also be another client version 1.2 update a week or so before the reward drop, to add some checkpoints, a new splash image and a new Icon.

Thanks
Adeel06

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 11:26:59 PM

The pool is down :\

exc.cryptc.me is not loading
CaptChadd (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 11:36:16 PM

The pool is down :\

exc.cryptc.me is not loading

Might be getting dossed to bring the difficulty down. There is another pool you can use on OP.
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2013, 11:56:32 PM

http://extreme.netcoin.pl/

not working

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
CaptChadd (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 12:07:41 AM

Both pools down looks even more like a doss attack. Maybe someone is trying to either get the diff down or attempt a 51%.
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 12:30:57 AM

Both pools down looks even more like a doss attack. Maybe someone is trying to either get the diff down or attempt a 51%.
Network H/s:

That is all solo mining?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
boxuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 01:08:57 AM

what happened to http://exc.cryptc.me/ i still have coins there more then 200 i wanted to wthdraw today but seems dead

CaptChadd (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 04:46:21 AM

I just think it is down, don't know the reason yet. Ved is probably in bed right now.

The solo hashrate is more than enough to keep the network running smooth.

I will chase up why the second pool is down though.
CaptChadd (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 05:14:27 AM

Good news.

I just spoke to BitJohn in the Cryptsy chat and Extremecoin is going to be added to the list of possible additions.

They are just sorting out the rank order the coins are going to be in that list at the moment.

Lets hope it is high up  Smiley
bitme

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 10:48:11 AM

extreme.netcoin.pl is up and running. There was no attack, just server problems.

NXT makes the Difference
My nxtforum account : bitme
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 11:57:51 AM

I have try to register on http://extreme.netcoin.pl/ but there is some problem with registration.

MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 02:24:37 PM

On the "Which coin would you like to see on PhenixEx?" POLL, these are the standings for now:

1). Infinitecoin [38 votes]
2). EcoCoin [31 votes]
3). SecureCoin [23 votes]
4). ColossusCoin [22 votes]
5). Extremecoin [20 votes]
    CryptoBuck [20 votes]

It's a close race between number 3, 4 and 5.

Did you vote for your favorite coin(s) already?
sigesang

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 04:42:31 PM

github is missing all qt stuff ...

BTC 1basemmmcpVWVfzZMyLA1r2DJMTMnZYoX LTC LiTeTipdGNcXRjTw5pVnMXjB5FFoEfxPAZ
CaptChadd (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 05:50:30 PM

github is missing all qt stuff ...

QT files are being adding to the Github, have not a clue how they did not sync. Thanks for noticing.
erundook

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 06:50:49 PM

ExtremeCoin is now listed at https://coinex.pw exchange and got a mining pool at https://coinex.pw/mining/pools/EXC

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 07:40:57 PM

Network Hashrate: 469.970 MH/s   Shocked

Sudden big jump! 

bitezze

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 09:50:23 PM

Any word on exc.cryptc.me pool yet? still wont load...
erundook

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 11:22:54 PM

Any word on exc.cryptc.me pool yet? still wont load...
try mining section at coinex.pw, its awesome Wink

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: