Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:44:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
fidcom

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:36:36 AM

You can register at our platform right now: alpha.flogmall.com Smiley
It works!!! We can say ""no"" to the extortionate interest for cashing in Fiat. Maybe I'll order an iPhone and let you know how it went on. Smiley
Not bad, and when the "Find any product" tabs will work -  and the adjacent sorting with tabs?
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

am wondering this is proof of stake? so will this be more like a passive income for token holders as well as other benefits of using the site? if its a passive income is it monthly? daily? weekly?

When you ask about proof of stake do you mining?
I'm asking what is the estimated % flogmall expects to pay token holders when the official launch happens?

We don’t claim about passive income holding our tokens. You can earn holding tokens and selling it in ATES. Also when the token will be listed in the exchanges, you also get get an income

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:35:35 AM

am wondering this is proof of stake? so will this be more like a passive income for token holders as well as other benefits of using the site? if its a passive income is it monthly? daily? weekly?

I'm asking what is the estimated % flogmall expects to pay token holders when the official launch happens?

We don’t claim about passive income holding our tokens. You can earn holding tokens and selling it in ATES. Also when the token will be listed in the exchanges, you also get get an income
Yes the ates is a way to sell flogmall coins for a profit but token holders use coins for services yes?
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:21:59 PM

Yes the ates is a way to sell flogmall coins for a profit but token holders use coins for services yes?
As far as I know, yes - token holders can place their sell orders via ates or use them to pay for services.
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:23:53 PM

As far as I know, yes - token holders can place their sell orders via ates or use them to pay for services.
but tokens bought via ates can only be used for platform services.
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:35:38 PM

It works!!! We can say ""no"" to the extortionate interest for cashing in Fiat. Maybe I'll order an iPhone and let you know how it went on. Smiley
Not bad, and when the "Find any product" tabs will work -  and the adjacent sorting with tabs?
Well, it's Alfa ... It's going to be better ...
I would probably have tested it with the cheap goods ... Smiley
jnet1.co

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:44:55 PM

Hi Admin, will flogmall keep to its promise of having the price of MLC token fixed higher than the ICO price during ATE's?
Melody Jelly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:45:26 PM

Hi Admin, will flogmall keep to its promise of having the price of MLC token fixed higher than the ICO price during ATE's?
I think team develops ATES so that the price of MLC is higher than of the ICO price.
Sun Sky

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:18:57 PM

Will there be a real discount? The apple store is cheaper.  Smiley
Real Miracle

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:51:16 PM

Yes, and the products, except Apple, are impersonal or not well-known and of questionable brands.
Liquid Intellect

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:33:10 AM

Yes, and the products, except Apple, are impersonal or not well-known and of questionable brands.
Chinese goods are quite normal by characteristics.
Sun Sky

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:50:08 AM

Now on the platform there is not enough information to compare prices and brands (except Apple) - the name of the product/the brand.
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:07:08 AM

Now on the platform there is not enough information to compare prices and brands (except Apple) - the name of the product/the brand.

In the moment the platform is in the process of filling it with information Smiley

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:37:48 AM

Hello:)
We recommend to watch video about our ATES. It’s short and rather available for understanding )
ATES on YouTube

fidcom

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:12:17 AM

Hi! Today is the end of Flogmall pre-ico?
zuevv.nik

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:30:34 AM

Hi.
I'm interested in online stores. Do you somehow differ from Amazon, Aliexpress etc.?
Or are you just the same but on crypto?
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:14:02 AM

In the moment the platform is in the process of filling it with information Smiley

Alpha version of I already saw. Very well at this stage everything is done! But there are many things that are not yet working.
Liquid Intellect

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:40:10 AM

Hello everyone! Prompt when there will be an official start of the project? Team plans to launch beta version of the platform before ICO ?
Real Miracle

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:45:52 AM

Alpha version of I already saw. Very well at this stage everything is done! But there are many things that are not yet working.
I believe in the project and see how much has already been done.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:23:51 PM

This project is very interesting I think and hope that the future could be developed more to make it more perfect.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: