Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:58:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:27:06 PM

Interesting concept of the project. What is tied to the valency, the closure of the circle will not always be able to guarantee the stability of the price, this or that coin. But as an incentive, can really be used.
And you have a picture of your office. Is this an online image?

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:34:00 PM

Astounding project, comparing to most of the new ones, nowadays.
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:15:29 PM

Interesting concept of the project. What is tied to the valency, the closure of the circle will not always be able to guarantee the stability of the price, this or that coin. But as an incentive, can really be used.
This is not a picture. Smiley Thus the webcam has been set up (online camera in flogmall office) which is broadcasting everything what team make in office.
Oh poor guys, to have coffee, they need to go to another room. Or the community will think that they are not working well. I'm sure there are passionate controllers. Cheesy

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Real Miracle

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:30:07 PM

This is not a picture. Smiley Thus the webcam has been set up (online camera in flogmall office) which is broadcasting everything what team make in office.
Oh poor guys, to have coffee, they need to go to another room. Or the community will think that they are not working well. I'm sure there are passionate controllers. Cheesy
Yeah, but devs says: Flogmall considers maximum openness as a religion, and now they believe in full transparency of action, in whatever they do.  Cheesy
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:11:51 AM

You can visit this link to see an online streeming - https://www.ivideon.com/tv/camera/100-18dN1V1LXAk5KWkHab9p8t/0/?lang=ru
You can watch the work of our team, of course except the night hours Smiley

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:45:16 AM

Yeah, but devs says: Flogmall considers maximum openness as a religion, and now they believe in full transparency of action, in whatever they do.  Cheesy

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:46:32 AM

Hi. Like a escrow service? Do you wait for the confirmation of the goods arrive to release the payment?

Hello!

What payments do you mean?

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:56:37 AM

few more questions before buying the tokens
How the company uses blockchain, why do u need it? and what is the use of the token in your platform?

Hello!)

About blockchain:

1. Fair information on each seller
Smart contract with a secure transaction fixes the interaction of the seller and the customer, so only the person who made the purchase, would be able to leave feedback about the goods. The rating system allows you to evaluate the store on the basis of real statistics on 4 key indicators (the delivery time of the goods, the correspondence of the goods/ service description on the site to the obligations fulfilled, the price of the goods, the friendliness of the seller when communicating with the customer).

2. Secure purchases using a smart contract
Listing the fee, the customer can be sure that it will go to the account of the seller only if the goods reach the destination point. As soon as the seller sends the goods, the customer receives a track code to track the shipment and can at any time see at which stage of delivery his/her order is.
Based on the executed smart contract, the site automatically transfers funds to the seller's account only after the customer confirms the receipt of the goods and its proper quality. Otherwise, arbitration on this transaction will be opened.
In this case, the customer will be motivated to close the transaction due to the fact that he will receive an additional bonus in the form of Mallcoin tokens and rating as a user of the site.

About our token:
Mallcoin - cryptocurrency, which can be exclusively paid in the FLOGmall platform. This token will be used as the payment unit for all transactions in the FLOGmall system and as a basis for interacting with other digital services.

Some points about our token:

1. Cashback and discounts for tokens.
The FLOGmall site provides customers with increased cashback when paying Mallcoin tokens, as well as the opportunity to receive discounts when purchasing goods for Mallcoin.

2. A range of additional services for professionals.
The seller has the opportunity to purchase additional services on a fee basis for tokens mallcoin. Advertisements / shops with applied packages of services receive priority in the rotation of the site search.

Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:25:28 AM

Hi. Like a escrow service? Do you wait for the confirmation of the goods arrive to release the payment?

Hello!

What payments do you mean?
Payment that the buyer pays when buying goods on the platform.
fidcom

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:10:15 AM

Project is rather interesting but very long-term.
Do you already have a working online store (so called MVP)?
Yes, the alpha version of the platform is currently working.
What functionality will be used in alpha version? Is it just site to check how it looks like? Or the first functionality?

Sorry, haven't scrolled the page down and now I see it.

I plus to the question above.
And:
Will the prices be only in crypto or both fiat and crypto?
In Alpha version the first functionality shown. Categories are initial ones. First stores. And how it working.
You can only use cryptocurrency.

Will only your token be used or maybe some other cryptos too?

Hello!

The followinf crypto will be used: BCH
BTC
DASH
ETH
KICK
XRP
For the holders of altcotes and miners, it is very good ...There is But it is not the fact that the seller will sell for that coin that I have on hand, what I want to buy...
Real Miracle

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:12:09 PM

may i know how much raised in presale?
what will happen if you not could nit reach you soft cap in ico? thanks
Crypto Happy

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:28:08 PM

How the company uses blockchain, why do u need it? and what is the use of the token in your platform?

Hello!)

About blockchain:

Smart contract with a secure transaction fixes the interaction of the seller and the customer, so only the person who made the purchase, would be able to leave feedback about the goods. The rating system allows you to evaluate the store on the basis of real statistics on 4 key indicators (the delivery time of the goods, the correspondence of the goods/ service description on the site to the obligations fulfilled, the price of the goods, the friendliness of the seller when communicating with the customer).

Listing the fee, the customer can be sure that it will go to the account of the seller only if the goods reach the destination point. As soon as the seller sends the goods, the customer receives a track code to track the shipment and can at any time see at which stage of delivery his/her order is.
Based on the executed smart contract, the site automatically transfers funds to the seller's account only after the customer confirms the receipt of the goods and its proper quality. Otherwise, arbitration on this transaction will be opened.
In this case, the customer will be motivated to close the transaction due to the fact that he will receive an additional bonus in the form of Mallcoin tokens and rating as a user of the site.

About our token:
Mallcoin - cryptocurrency, which can be exclusively paid in the FLOGmall platform. This token will be used as the payment unit for all transactions in the FLOGmall system and as a basis for interacting with other digital services.

The FLOGmall site provides customers with increased cashback when paying Mallcoin tokens, as well as the opportunity to receive discounts when purchasing goods for Mallcoin.

The seller has the opportunity to purchase additional services on a fee basis for tokens mallcoin. Advertisements / shops with applied packages of services receive priority in the rotation of the site search.
Interesting idea, with this kind of project will make shopping for will be a lot more easy.
I think many peoples will be happy with this.
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:40:15 PM

Hello!)

About blockchain:

About our token:

Interesting idea, with this kind of project will make shopping for will be a lot more easy.
I really like this smart idea, many things can be done easily using only one application, I am very excited to see the progress next, this project also have a team that is reliable and look professional.
Melody Jelly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:45:08 PM

I really like this smart idea, many things can be done easily using only one application, I am very excited to see the progress next, this project also have a team that is reliable and look professional.
the future is all tokenized but i think this project is a little early in the crypto ecosystem. this may be an advantage but if it does not get the proper attention will fade.
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:42:10 PM

the future is all tokenized but i think this project is a little early in the crypto ecosystem. this may be an advantage but if it does not get the proper attention will fade.
I just stumbled on flogmall project and it amazes me with such a powerful concept. I will keep watching closely, good luck!
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:35:14 PM

I just stumbled on flogmall project and it amazes me with such a powerful concept. I will keep watching closely, good luck!
What Alibaba did to online was so revolutionary, a platform like flogmall could also do the same for the crypto world.
jnet1.co

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:08:45 PM

An interesting ICO - I like that you have all the profiles of the involved people listed. Such transparency is rare, and a nice change to some of the shadier ICO's on this board.
Liquid Intellect

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:48:35 PM

An interesting ICO - I like that you have all the profiles of the involved people listed. Such transparency is rare, and a nice change to some of the shadier ICO's on this board.
Also, the fact that there is an existing product is a positive signal, this might help the product to stand out in a relatively crowded niche. Let's see how it goes, will be watching...
Real Miracle

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:14:19 PM

Also, the fact that there is an existing product is a positive signal, this might help the product to stand out in a relatively crowded niche. Let's see how it goes, will be watching...
Flogmall seems very promising project, if you certainty able to development this platform  it will be most value project in recent time.
Looks promising, I like those projects which plan to bring more people into cryptocurrencies by facilitating buy/sell process.
Dev, how many tokens are allocated for the pre sale?
Liquid Intellect

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:58:55 PM

Dev, how do you protect the platform user from a scam apart from the reputation system?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: