Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:29:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:20:34 AM

I still have not received an answer to my question.
Well, Flogmall white paper is very literate and easy to read! I would like to understand the potential opportunities of the coin.

Excuse us. Can you please repeat your question? Does it sound like - the opportunities of the coin?
Omg, I asked the question twice.  Smiley
what will be the price of 1MLC token when ATES is launched on the platform, and what other benefits can investors of Flogmall get?

I haven't received an answer to my question too.
I asked how you differ from similar sites on fiat.

Hello:)
This was an answer for you posted on March, 24:

Hello)

The price will be 0,001 ETH.
Investor's benefits:

1.The increase in the token value after the launch of the site

One of the key advantages and differences of FLOGmall ICO from any other ICO is mathematically justified possible benefit, calculated by means of the built-in FLOGmall ATES (Automatic token exchange service) to another cryptocurrency.  The functionality of this service is partially similar to the internal service of mutual obligations. At the same time, it is an automatic mechanism for exchanging tokens between holders without participation of the site. Automatic token exchange occurs for the performance of a useful action on the site. When purchasing FLOGmall tokens in pre-ICO or ICO stages, a user who wants to become a token holder receives a substantial discount on their purchase. After the main ICO, the site launches the process of its monetization through the provision of additional services and functionality. The site undertakes to ensure that the token rate on the automatic token exchange service (hereafter ATES) will be higher than the rate that was in the pre-ICO and ICO stages.
    After launching the site, the token holder accesses to ATES. At ATES, he/she can exchange his/her tokens purchased at the ICO stages to sellers and other users who purchase site services. Thus, from the very first day of work, FLOGmall shares the proceeds of the site with the holders of the tokens. Also, the holder can realize purchased tokens to any user who sees the growth prospects for the token due to the closest placement of the token on the exchange.

2.Mallcoin token release to exchanges

3.Hedging the risks

The hedging on FLOGmall is that the artificial creation and retention of the minimum value of the official token exchange rate equal to 0.001 Ethereum or 0.3$ (calculated as the fiat equivalent value) creates a minimum conditional capitalization of the tokens and maintains this rate at a given level. This, in turn, gives confidence in the sale of tokens in the area of this value in an indefinite period of time (even with small volumes of trading on this token).

4.Discount up to 80% on site services

If you have been thinking for a long time and considering FLOGmall as a trading platform as a professional seller, then becoming a holder of tokens for pre-ICO and ICO, you get a discount of up to 80% on the services of the site immediately after its launch. If you are considering FLOGmall from the point of view of an ordinary customer, then becoming a holder of tokens for pre-ICO and ICO, you get the opportunity to exchange tokens for goods with the benefit of up to 80%.

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:22:44 AM

Hello, Flogmall! do you work only with small companies/sellers? I haven’t found any mentioning of big manufacturers, stores.

Hello! Of course we work with both small seller and big manufacturers. Today our aim is also to attract big sellers to our platform. But now they wait the full functioning platform.

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:56:13 AM

Please tell what are FLOGmall ICO softcap and hardcap? Thanks.
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:01:12 AM

Soft cap: 5 000 000$ Hard cap: 18 000 000$  - it's a lot.
What will happen to the unsold coins? How long will Ico last?
fidcom

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:24:50 AM

Soft cap: 5 000 000$ Hard cap: 18 000 000$  - it's a lot.
What will happen to the unsold coins? How long will Ico last?
As far as I know, ICO end on May 12th. And all not sold Flogmall tokens will be burned.
I also think hard cap: 18 000 000$  - it's a lot.
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:38:24 PM

Dev, how do you protect the platform user from a scam apart from the reputation system?

Hello! What scam do you mean? Huh
For example, a seller can sell a substandard or counterfeit goods.

If I understand correctly the suppliers list the items they sell. If an order gets placed, who takes care of the logistics?

Read the white paper (not very detailed read so I might have missed something). Seller will not receive payment if the goods are not of high quality.
Logistics is a big part of the world's problems. Most optimization aproaches use the centralization aproach (distribution centers).
I see online supply chain to be a great use case for blockchains, but at a scaled level, you will be looking at 1000s of transactions per second.
Hey! Sorry for interfering but i can't really understand why do you think that blockchain can solve all the problems you re talking about?

Hi!It's the solution of problems that occur for cryptocurrency 's users who difficult to spend their cryptocurrency on physical stores.
I hoping for some form of spending priviliges, like discounts when buying different goods, or at least something that gives the token in liquidity.
Melody Jelly

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:46:52 PM

I still have not received an answer to my question.
Well, Flogmall white paper is very literate and easy to read! I would like to understand the potential opportunities of the coin.

Excuse us. Can you please repeat your question? Does it sound like - the opportunities of the coin?
Omg, I asked the question twice.  Smiley
what will be the price of 1MLC token when ATES is launched on the platform, and what other benefits can investors of Flogmall get?

I haven't received an answer to my question too.
I asked how you differ from similar sites on fiat.

Hello:)
This was an answer for you posted on March, 24:

Hello)

The price will be 0,001 ETH.
Investor's benefits:

1.The increase in the token value after the launch of the site

One of the key advantages and differences of FLOGmall ICO from any other ICO is mathematically justified possible benefit, calculated by means of the built-in FLOGmall ATES (Automatic token exchange service) to another cryptocurrency.  The functionality of this service is partially similar to the internal service of mutual obligations. At the same time, it is an automatic mechanism for exchanging tokens between holders without participation of the site. Automatic token exchange occurs for the performance of a useful action on the site. When purchasing FLOGmall tokens in pre-ICO or ICO stages, a user who wants to become a token holder receives a substantial discount on their purchase. After the main ICO, the site launches the process of its monetization through the provision of additional services and functionality. The site undertakes to ensure that the token rate on the automatic token exchange service (hereafter ATES) will be higher than the rate that was in the pre-ICO and ICO stages.
    After launching the site, the token holder accesses to ATES. At ATES, he/she can exchange his/her tokens purchased at the ICO stages to sellers and other users who purchase site services. Thus, from the very first day of work, FLOGmall shares the proceeds of the site with the holders of the tokens. Also, the holder can realize purchased tokens to any user who sees the growth prospects for the token due to the closest placement of the token on the exchange.

2.Mallcoin token release to exchanges

3.Hedging the risks

The hedging on FLOGmall is that the artificial creation and retention of the minimum value of the official token exchange rate equal to 0.001 Ethereum or 0.3$ (calculated as the fiat equivalent value) creates a minimum conditional capitalization of the tokens and maintains this rate at a given level. This, in turn, gives confidence in the sale of tokens in the area of this value in an indefinite period of time (even with small volumes of trading on this token).

4.Discount up to 80% on site services

If you have been thinking for a long time and considering FLOGmall as a trading platform as a professional seller, then becoming a holder of tokens for pre-ICO and ICO, you get a discount of up to 80% on the services of the site immediately after its launch. If you are considering FLOGmall from the point of view of an ordinary customer, then becoming a holder of tokens for pre-ICO and ICO, you get the opportunity to exchange tokens for goods with the benefit of up to 80%.

Good answer! Smiley
Flogmall is online industry, here can buy direct from brand companies product with low price.
and enabling manufacturers to market their goods directly to the consumers with blockchain technology.
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:50:58 PM

Good answer! Smiley
Flogmall is online industry, here can buy direct from brand companies product with low price.
and enabling manufacturers to market their goods directly to the consumers with blockchain technology.
Flogmall is endeavoring to establish a system that can be quickly adapted to daily life. This kind of my life is more likely to get into my projects that can be entered immediately.
jnet1.co

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:47:06 PM

Good answer! Smiley
Flogmall is endeavoring to establish a system that can be quickly adapted to daily life. This kind of my life is more likely to get into my projects that can be entered immediately.

Many similar solutions, but Flogmall combining all in one project there.
The website has super great design! Great!
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:22:16 PM

Good answer! Smiley

I think that interest in the project will increase in the coming days. Flogmall is endeavoring to offer a convenient online shoping. And this project offers a realistic plan.
Liquid Intellect

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:34:43 AM

Hi all.Have a nice day, everyone!You are a great company! Continue in the same spirit.
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:21:50 AM

Hi all.Have a nice day, everyone!You are a great company! Continue in the same spirit.

Thank you!) We are doing our best!

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:29:14 AM

Good answer! Smiley

I think that interest in the project will increase in the coming days. Flogmall is endeavoring to offer a convenient online shoping. And this project offers a realistic plan.
This project looks very interesting and the team is very crowded. The project will very interesting on the online market. Which exchange do you intend to enter?

Unfortunately, before ICO it is impossible to answer this question about the different exchanges. We are scheduled to enter the stock exchanges in June, after the ICO. Then we will publish news with the exchanges where our token will be listed.

Real Miracle

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:32:56 AM

how can i participate in your referral program? is it already working??
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:34:05 AM

Hey. You will use many tokens. Could this mean that you will have your own exchanger. Or for the use of your service, we need to purchase your token on exchangers.

Hello!)

Yes, we will have our own "excahnger" - ATES system. We plan to launch the Beta version of FLOGmall with the prototype ATES in April-May.

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:40:04 AM

Hello!

Yes, it's still active. In the bottom of this page: https://flogmall.com/bounty/ you can find a link for participating in Referral Campaign

Real Miracle

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:49:19 AM

Hello!

Yes, it's still active. In the bottom of this page: https://flogmall.com/bounty/ you can find a link for participating in Referral Campaign
thanks for your answers)  I will try to participate.
lakad123

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:30:52 AM

any updates?
Liquid Intellect

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:22:18 AM

Hello!

Oh, could you please explain to me how your referral program works? i need to post links somewhere? or just share with my friends?
Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:36:11 AM

What can I buy currently on your platform except iPhone?  I follow you guys, strong marketing you have and design is cool. Another point which cached my attention is that you describe what you do step by step- transparency

Hello!

There are different items in Electronics, Transport & Sports and Leasure. But we regularly supplement the catalog with new products
Thanks, that is really awesome when project have working product. I wish you sucess during ICO and hope to see wider range of products.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: