Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:29:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 3524 times)
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:56:24 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

If you accept losing money to participate, you can learn a lot of things in trading but if you fear losing money then it is best not to join because this market is for venture investors and accept the loss. I think you still have a lot of opportunities to grow but you should also take a few dollars to get into this market

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
protecj

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

I think when you just start that you should focus on safe and good projects. The ones that you actually believe in. When that starts to go well and you make some money. maybe then you can start trading but overall i don't think it is very effective because it will probably with not that much money.

Oh and i don't think that trx the one is Tongue
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:13:49 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Focus first on how you will increase your knowledge about cryptocurrencies. All of the newbies should learn first the basic information about cryptocurrencies. Having a lot of information is a good way to make money in the cryptocurrency world.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:14:44 PM

Yes, anyone will can do a trading, if you have a money for being capital in trading, but of course you need to learn how to trade, you'd know on how to accept of losing your capital. If you have a fear of losing your money it's better for you not to trade for now, study about trading, research for an information to avoid a mistake but if you can not make a mistake you will not learn to accept the lose.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:11:45 PM

To begin trade it is necessary to stock up with knowledge of cryptocurrency and trade strategy. It is necessary to begin with the small sums to reduce risk of loss. And it is the best of all to begin with long-term investments into reliable coins.

hoangtujuda (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:13:24 PM

Yes, anyone will can do a trading, if you have a money for being capital in trading, but of course you need to learn how to trade, you'd know on how to accept of losing your capital. If you have a fear of losing your money it's better for you not to trade for now, study about trading, research for an information to avoid a mistake but if you can not make a mistake you will not learn to accept the lose.
I'm learning to accept failure, only when you accept failure, you can have the patience to succeed.
messijun

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:32:05 PM

Why not?
It could be fun. Just start withough investing large amounts of money (but I guess that is obvious)
Spend some time researching first, think which ideas you like and want to support
I'd recommend platforms like CoinJournal, the Merkle, CoinIdol,Cointelegraph... there's a cointelegraph youtube channel too that you can check out. they have a video every week about different altcoins. it might help!
I agreed with you.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:42:50 PM

I think when you just start that you should focus on safe and good projects. The ones that you actually believe in. When that starts to go well and you make some money. maybe then you can start trading but overall i don't think it is very effective because it will probably with not that much money.

Oh and i don't think that trx the one is Tongue
Being newbie, you lack both the fundamental things which are the basics of trading and that is having some good amount of knowledge about the things as well as having a good experience. There is a famous quotation that haste is waste. So you really need to learn patience as this is the thing which is going to play a key role in your coming life. Do not jump into anything until and unless you are sure enough that you will end up making some good results.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 08:04:38 PM

Trading in crypto currency involved a lot of things that one need to know particularly the technical aspects and that of fundamental analysis to enable you succeed trading in crypto currency. So this are the major aspects that you need concentrate and learn more before you start trading with your money to avoid uncertainty in the crypto currency market.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:25:25 PM

Trading in crypto currency involved a lot of things that one need to know particularly the technical aspects and that of fundamental analysis to enable you succeed trading in crypto currency. So this are the major aspects that you need concentrate and learn more before you start trading with your money to avoid uncertainty in the crypto currency market.
Those are the things should really be considered first before we decide on trading because it wont really be an easy thing because if we dont it wrong then it would really cost us money.Basic learning through it on the early phase would be advisable and its better to study up technical first then after is the fundamental because having this two things will really give you some weapon on trading not totally random on purchasing coins.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:28:57 PM

Newbies should trade but only a few amount of their money because that is a good way for them to experience the market and have an idea on what to do in this kind of career because if they will just study without trying it then there studies will be just useless.

Yes trading is a very good idea but if you are a newbie you will definitely learn and make a training about trading and its tricks and tips it is very useful for you to earn more profits and if you don't have any experience in trading you will may loss your investment without profits.
Trading is good but it has risk so you will have to be experienced and sharp minded so you will be able to trade much. you are right bitcoin trading has a lot of tricks and if you are aware of them you have command on bitcoin trading then you will become millionaires in future, it is not like it’s very slow bitcoin trading is fast way of making money but it has a lot of risk so if you are lucky enough to earn you will get huge profit from it.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:42:36 PM

Being newbie is not an issue if and only if you have a guide. Always ask guidance and assistance from trading experts. First just observe them then ask questions that you don't understand. Then learn slowly to be independent since time to time you don't need to be dependent on them always.  You need to have your own.  Decision making will follow.
Having a mentor is a great idea but at the same time having a good trader to teach you is not easy, traders are very busy persons, they are always looking for opportunities to make money, and unless he is your friend or someone that you can get easy access the truth is that he is not going to be able to teach you effectively, so most of the time you are going to learn on your own and that is never easy.
muhsyakir

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:48:49 PM

Anyone has the right to trade, especially if you have the capital to do it, I think it's a great idea. But, if you want to be a good trader, then find a lot of knowledge about trading, you can get it from some articles or ask for guidance from people who have long worked trading. Because not only the exercise you need, you certainly need some theory to be used as reference when working later. hopefully can help you....
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:04:45 PM

If you don't trade you would never be able to learn to trade, so you should start trading with a small amount and get yourself familiarize with trading. As you gain experience, you should invest more. I would also suggest you follow chart daily, it would greatly help you in trading.

It is not the matter of not learning it but how will be the risks here. If you are a newbie trader, all you know is that you will be selling or buying altcoins uisng either bitcoin or others. If you do not know anything about digital currencies, that will be really a problem. There are some posts here of traders about their trades and some of their followed digital currencies. The one I've read is in local thread so I can't suggest you that one.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
hoangtujuda (OP)

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:36:21 AM

If you don't trade you would never be able to learn to trade, so you should start trading with a small amount and get yourself familiarize with trading. As you gain experience, you should invest more. I would also suggest you follow chart daily, it would greatly help you in trading.

It is not the matter of not learning it but how will be the risks here. If you are a newbie trader, all you know is that you will be selling or buying altcoins uisng either bitcoin or others. If you do not know anything about digital currencies, that will be really a problem. There are some posts here of traders about their trades and some of their followed digital currencies. The one I've read is in local thread so I can't suggest you that one.

Of course when it comes to this area everyone must find out whether the risks and opportunities here are what, if you have to thoroughly investigate, you will certainly be considered. Wink Wink
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:35:01 AM

You first Learn then you Earn. That is exactly what happens in trading. Research a lot before you actually start trading. Know what actually is trading, What makes a good coin a good project. Where investors get attracted the most and after you start getting a clear view of the bigger picture.
That, What exactly is trading, You are all set to rock in the market and start making profits by your knowledge and a bit of luck too!
I think newbies show learn first and then implement that things in practical trading and without learning trading will give huge losses for this purpose learn from the google and Youtube and there are a lot of many other forums where you can learn bitcoin trading and learning is not difficult there are simple key rules and market reading phenomena which helps a lot to score huge amount of profit in the start of trading.
jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:12:24 AM

The beautiful thing about the markets is you can trade with tiny amounts. So as Newbie make sure to trade with amounts which you can afford to lose and expect to lose and not always win. Gain experience and next you can trade with bigger amounts.
burong1

Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:32:20 AM

Start to research for Cryptocurrencies, you heard from. Use Telegram and search for Signalgroups. There are lot of them
i think you should first learn and get some knowledge to do trading but thats the best idea if your newbie you should start to gain knowledges and learning for you to be able to handle some things that you might want to know about trading, less expect less heartbreak, you better rank up your account until you can join signature campaign and xan earn money through it.

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 09:55:58 AM

Trading is good thing to earn profit in a short time and if you want to do trading then only few points you should keep on your mind that always buy coins in a cheap price and sell them in a profit price and if you have no profit price from your coins then better to hold them for a while. But these coins as you mention in this thread all are good and profitable you should trade with them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:57:37 AM

It depend upon your skills and k knowledge and are you strong psychologically can control the emotions.Price fluctuation is part of trade so learn how to be patient if you possess all you can do well and make good predictions must know the chart which will help where you stand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: