Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 3525 times)
hoangtujuda (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:18:56 PM

Of course you have to try. This is the only way to learn. All the experts were once newbie . The main thing to observe the rules of trade.

Recently, there have been a lot of changes, so it's not certain that the Newbie can deal with this situation, I think they have to find out before ordering.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:34:12 PM

If you have never traded, then you should first learn to do it. And only then start trading. Otherwise, you will simply lose all your money in the end and your trade will end there. Because this is a rather difficult and risky occupation.
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:45:13 PM

If newbie has the chance, opportunity and crowning it up, the knowledge to trade in Cryptocurrency, no one can stop him from doing so. He may be very lucky, I would just advice him to trade with carefulness. Equally, he should always remember to consider taking shortages as part of the business that may apply.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:21:02 PM

I would like to learn from you, I will learn to evaluate the market and visit both on the Telegram, currently besides Hold coin I also play ICO lending, on that matter, what do you think? Tongue Tongue
It is a great start for you to join a telegram or a program which includes ICO because it is a good step on having an initial capital on your future trades. It is also much easier for us to deal with decision if we are a part of a particular project where are support is included and our job to initially support the program will help us to learn and to gain enough knowledge on trading.

Yes its true that we can learn more knowledge after joining telegram because the information related the project is there.
And newbie also can trade but should have good knowledge first before doing it.
Tux99

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:31:09 PM

As long as you can afford to invest, you are allowed to trade but if you are new in trading. It's better to learn first before doing any moves. Research about the coins and learn the movement of markets.
Brother there is open chance for every person on this globe to get his computer and internet access and start working in bitcoins. Believe me I have seen some people who shown keen interest towards this world and by best efforts from their side, now they are enjoying the perks of life. And this happened only when they learnt better before being practical to such momentous expedition.

Every person has the has the same chance to join in trading or any other activity.
Expert is startting from newbie so you need to learn about trading before practice.
kuruyama

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:31:56 PM

Newbie should start doing buy and trading first so that they can practice their strategic mindset. This will serve as a stepping stone for them for more what waits ahead of them in the world of cryptocurrency. So yeah i guess its good for newbies, i started with it, when i was once a newvie.
kiniksarah

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:57:39 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

I am a newbie and I am trading, I just started it and I do not understand it yet, I learned about altcoin from following bounty and read alot of prediction about altcoin that I will buy and it is very helpful, I also use a little bit of capital to do trading, I choose cheap altcoin but potentially
Mhedz

Activity: 336

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:33:32 PM

anyone can do the trading even newbies.But if you are just newbie,i suggest you to do more search how trading goes. Be analytic also,learn all the strategies,techniques,advantage and disadvantage of trading and know when to hold or sell your token or coins. Trading is a profitable job but risky too,you might fall into losses if you dont manage it well.

Wilsonong222

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:15:56 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

What I can suggest you is if you really want to become trader you need to equip first yourself with ample information about trading. Learn the dynamics and tools in trading this will keep you ahead from possible worst scenario.

Since you have altcoins you need to know your threshold in selling. If you reach the threshold and it is above from your target then it is up to if your ready to take the trade.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:37:57 AM

Here is my opinion, newbie should not trade but newbie should learn how to trade first. You have started by holding some altcoins already, so it is a good start to learn. It means you are learning by practicing which is the most effective way to be a good trader as your experience will teach you.
Just dont use too much money while you are learning and practicing, use small amount only then you can start to add more funds once you really think that you are ready for bigger trade.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Femogu

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:50:22 AM

At the beginning you should take a lot of time in watching the curves. It is also useful to understand the basic principles of trading. There is a lot of material online.
I also learned a lot of in participating in discussion groups like here. But you can also take part in smaller discussion groups like Altcoin Ninjas. It'a also for free. Just click this link to follow registration process: https://discord.gg/7qwbvRy
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:35:56 AM

Just do it man, better late than never. If you believe this technology that’s good. In the begining I want to try trading but I’m bought when they high (little investment) and now the price u know haha. So the easier solution is holding it  Grin. Why I’m holding it because I believe this technology
jsrenthourse

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:45:36 AM

I think if you are new to this market you should not trade right now. We can see that the market in recent days is volatile and difficult to predict, so it is difficult to trade. You are new to the main market so the experience is not very rooted in losses and failures. I think you should observe and familiarize yourself with the market before trading.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:10:49 AM

Somebody might use a beginners luck Cheesy. I started trading ad if I don't have any knowledge about it.  But right now, since I met many people who are trading,  I got to  know patterns and many movements of coins.  Also what coins to buy. So, try to trade but more on hodl.  Hodl for months.
Kynner

Activity: 188
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:08:44 PM

I am a Newbie here, I am learning from the previous ones, I am reading every single comment in hopes of finding something that can help my knowledge.
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:26:48 PM

Newbies can trade too. As long as you know how trading works, what coin is good to trade and how to trade efficiently. So that your capital will grow even more.

olia10

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:58:22 AM

To stick to one strategy is not worth it, as well as deal with daily trading. It is better to allow yourself to "rest" and do market monitoring. Because being too active is the best idea, but, on the contrary, a mistake. And remember, the market does not tolerate frivolous.

rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:59:28 AM

Since you are a newbie on trading, i would suggest for you to learn some basic concept about it. Research for some strategy on how to effectively trade (newbies are more emotional since they are inexperience of it). Buy low, sell high maybe? Or you might want to use cost averaging method? You might bump with this questions when you are onto studying basic trading/investing.
jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:14:43 AM

I will suggest to you to increase your knowledge first and once you will be having sufficient knowledge, only then you should jump into trading. Otherwise, you will end up losing money. As far as I know trading is a lot of hard work since you need to spend more time in front of your personal computer to monitor. And of course before you let yourself in into trading you should be skilled enough
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:32:36 AM

Here, i wish to highlight two things:- First of all, you can be a newbie and a novice in trading and second of all, you can be a newbie and not a novice in trading. Now, being a newbie and a novice in trading, requires you to first, have a background knowledge of trading, practice on a certain level, before delving into it properly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: