Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:50:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 3525 times)
babala

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:43:50 PM

Yes, Newbie can do transactions like trading, Anyone can can do that transactions even you are still a newbie. But first of all, you should have an enough knowledge to do it so you should gain knowledge first in order for you to become successful in trading.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:19:21 PM

I think what you should do first is to learn and do a lot of trading research. Hold your coins and go back to understudy a seasoned trader and do much practice (demotrading) to increase your confidence.

Right! Background research is always important in any kind of field but when we specifically talk about the trading, you need to do a lot of research and keenly observe the trending. It is better to start with smaller amount to check weather you are able to gain profit or you need some more time. 
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:08:05 PM

I think what you should do first is to learn and do a lot of trading research. Hold your coins and go back to understudy a seasoned trader and do much practice (demotrading) to increase your confidence.

Right! Background research is always important in any kind of field but when we specifically talk about the trading, you need to do a lot of research and keenly observe the trending. It is better to start with smaller amount to check weather you are able to gain profit or you need some more time. 
almost all advise one and the same bundle for beginners common rules, And this is to study the theory and start not only to work in practice. But only with a small starting capital.
hoangtujuda (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:12:45 PM

you should trade it but read more about trading strategy before you trade your coins then if you think that you skill is already  enough to trade
try it and trade your coin..

Newbie should Trade, if not Trade is forever Newbie, I understand that feeling, feeling slow one by one. Now that I've had some experience, I think that before ordering a few orders, I have to ask a lot of questions, how much should I lose, how much money I get then withdraw ...etc. Become a Trader for Newbie so hard but should try.
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:27:23 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

I believe that for new entrants into the market like you, you need to equip a lot of knowledge and skills for yourself. It can be seen that the market is constantly fluctuating and extremely difficult to predict, bitcoin prices after the continuous decline is showing signs of sideways. This suggests that you should consider before entering the market, the price of bitcoin may continue to fall for many days.
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:12:01 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

You should definitely trade more and buy TRX, ADA, LTC etc. My personal experience says that Binance is the best exchange for trading with a good volume of trading coins. The site, as well as app, is easy to use with no lags in it.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:37:04 PM

There are many ways to earn BTC, ETH for newbies. I think you should join the free coin first, learn the experience of many people ahead. I see a lot of Trade Guides. After a period of experience, you should invest in.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:37:06 PM

Anyone can trade but be sure that you have your knowledge about the investment that you are going to do.  As a new trader,  it is not easy but i believe that everyone can do it as long they give more time in learning how to trade.

bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:40:53 PM

Every newbie must not trade, because the newbie will simply waste his/her money. Much better to learn first the basic of trading, the basic of chart reading. Much better if the newbie would signed up from an exchange site with demo account.

Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:11:53 AM

I have nothing much to advice but to learn first the basic on trading.. As newbie before the only pattern i do always is to buy on low and sell on high.. If the coins you are holding is still at dump situation better hold it for longer time as long you know its potential.. Then if you want to buy some alts just set buy on low price.
454875kio

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:49:50 AM

Crytopia's official website, telegram, facebook, twitter, including the exchange's k-line, we can all learn a lot about Crytopia, which helps you how to trade, I just do this, very Useful, I hope to help you!
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:41:47 AM

you are new  I would suggest you to learn first,Trading is not so easy if you do not study too much, you have to lose a lot, You will find many fundamental and technical books online, You can make a little investing with the study

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

dmonrey002

Activity: 84
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:50:58 AM

its up to you if you want.  but before making a trade.  know some of history of that coins you want.  make sure that the coin you want to trade has an edge compare to others or some kind of unique potential  to compete to other coin.   cause now a days many coin will delisted in exchange. 
iciraku

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:55:09 AM

noteworthy in altcoin, where general theory is less applicable and there are no official rules on many things including trade, the most influential factor in its analysis is information
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:01:53 AM

Trading isn't a piece of cake, it seems easy but when you will jump in the market you will surely know its values. I'll suggest you to learn first then do trade on lower level so you can get a experience, then go for the higher  trades..
esjsr

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:23:20 AM

Anyone can do transactions, but they need good knowledge of the transaction. If you do not have the knowledge of the transaction, first of all, it is the most basic requirement of the trader. graph analysis. Study coins. And participate in exchange groups. Learn everyday knowledge. good luck!
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:01:24 AM

You are a beginner and I know that your knowledge is still not enough to do cryptocurrency trading. You must gather information about trading like techniques and strategies for you to make money with cryptocurrency trading.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:16:53 AM

Presently the cryptocurrency market is bleeding, the prices of all altcoin are low. If you trade now, it will be very hard for you to make profit. The best thing to do is patiently hold and wait until the market rebounds and the price of the altcoin will increase. I believe that in the coming months bitcoin and other altcoin will recover and stabilize. This is also a good opportunity for us to buy more altcoin.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:24:50 AM

Presently the cryptocurrency market is bleeding, the prices of all altcoin are low. If you trade now, it will be very hard for you to make profit. The best thing to do is patiently hold and wait until the market rebounds and the price of the altcoin will increase. I believe that in the coming months bitcoin and other altcoin will recover and stabilize. This is also a good opportunity for us to buy more altcoin.
Yes, the market is going down dramatically and they are causing a lot of panic. Let's take this opportunity to make an investment in any potential altcoin. I have found a very good altcoin and new traders should buy them, which is ICX. The current price is $ 2.65 and it's a very low price compared to its real value. This will be a good opportunity for you.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:24:27 AM

The newbie is acceptable to trade and learn to know how the accurate. All this comes with training.  Learn primary the fundamentals of cryptocurrency, and you must prepare an intense emotion.
right. Emotion is the most important factor determining your success or failure. You can ask people who are successful about the virtues of the traders they need. They will tell you a lot of important qualities that you must have before engaging in trading. Reduce your risk by learning more about the cryptocurrency market. good luck.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: