Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:20:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 3533 times)
Prinox2

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:14:13 PM

Actually, on general note, one will say Newbie should only wait and observe without trading .. But people level of comprehension differs, despite been a newbie, there are some friend markets that they can start with...

Why do I need a begginer-friendly exchange as a newbie bitcoiner?

The blockchain technology behind bitcoin and cryptocurrencies require a certain amount of IT affinity to understand. But you can easily trade with bitcoin without digging into too much technical details. At the same time, it is important to understand how markets and trading generally works. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading is very similar to forex trading. Combining the two – technology and forex – could quickly make newbie cryptocurrency enthusiast to give up their original plans on bitcoin trading because of the complexity of the topic.

Best Exchange for Beginners
If you have just started to learn about bitcoin and bitcoin trading probably it is best to start with a bitcoin exchange that has been designed for beginners. Bitcoin exchanges can be fairly complex platforms and as you risk your own capital it is important you understand how it works. A beginner friendly bitcoin trading platform can be very useful in this case.
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:31:32 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

As much as you can you must study first abut in trading even it is only a basic things that's the best thing you could do. Though, it is not also prohibited for the newbies to do trade at once as long as you have an idea about in doing trade. Like signing up first in Kucoin, binance or bittrex.
I think that it is bittrex is a very good trade exchange for beginners. The fact is that this site has a very well thought out security system and no user will worry about saving their coins.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:16:26 PM

My opinion, of course, you should do trading. You believe this technology right? For me I believe this technology, we only hope the price is will moon later. Every investment has a risk. You must prepare it, always learn Technical Analysis for trading at least it can help you
Yeah, each of us here have a right to trade which it will depends the skill if users has. Also, as a trader must have enough knowledge well for sure those experts in trading must to know the basic trading techniques. Lastly, to become a trader which on my opinion, trader should have enough patience and must strong enough despites of some losses that might be happen.
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:03:07 PM

If I become you, then I will choose to trade. because by trading I can increase the amount of coins I have even though the price of the coins is decreasing. but if not, then I have to hold the coin until the price increases.
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:11:50 PM

They should trade of course to gain experience about this field, every experienced trader was a newbie in his first steps with this world. But before trading, newbies should take their time learning more about trading and getting good knowledge to avoid the biggest mistakes, and to minimize the risks of losing.
blacktajin
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:57:15 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Surely you can start trade but before you should learn basic thinks for trading.And as a newbie trader always try to trade for long time.Because in short time trading instant decision is mandatory.And mostly instant decision leads to wrong destination ultimately.Remember For making money by trading you should enough knowledge in trade.If you are not knowledgeable and wise enough, probability for losing is high. Thus short term trading can highly risk for you.
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:00:48 PM

Everybody can trade even a newbie and only thing is we have to gain some basic knowledge of trading and the basic knowledge of the product which will give the idea of the products future so that we can decide whether we can go for long term or short term. Success and defeat we have to consider parallel to gain experience and avoid the mistake from it.
hoangtujuda (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:38:45 PM

Newbie can trade if capable and enough knowledge about market and coins history.Must gain the skills to control the emotions,if facing the loss dont panic to sell just wait with patience once find best moment will earn good profit.

Hold will be a better path, it will help us to save a lot of time and effort. Of course not, so for good people they can earn money from Trade, but learn if you do not want to be a prey.
Cryptoforus Columbus

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:01:57 AM

Anyone who starts doing something is a newbie. Then - with the study and experience (and many errors ....) becomes an expert.
If he doesn't start, he will always remain a newbie.
QuynhVu2302

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:58:10 PM

I think you should just keep the coin. Because trading is really difficult. You will lose your money at the beginning and it will take a lot of time to become better
Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:19:07 PM

Everyone was a newbie - if you want to gain experience - you should trade, no matter what.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:33:33 PM

Every is free to trade as there is no restriction what so ever that you must be of higher rank before you trade though I believe you meant new to trading. I will advise you to study and know more about the coins that you want to invest your money in other to avoid heavy looses.
Boromon

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:58:28 AM

All of us at the beginning of things are newbie. If you don't start somewhere then you can't become expert. And try learn about the trading in the simulation account and not on the real accounts at first. And read this forum can be helpful if the experts also share the experience of do’s and don’ts for the beginners.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:35:39 AM

Everyone start as a newbie and Im also a newbie in trading. My first trading is in cryptopia. I find it easy to understand and the layout is simple. That is the first exchange i use. At first, i just try all the tabs and buttons to be familiar in the Exchange. I am always checking the price movement every now and then. At first its really hard to understand the buy and sell option. And the color red and green. I just know that green is a good sign for my token i am holding. The more green the higher the price. Also, just try to explore the exchange that you are using. And follow the basic rule in trading. Buy low, sell high.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:43:47 AM

If newbie have a deep knowledge about trading and mining, he can trade and mining. But he should be expart in crytocurrencies.
Jaky

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:09:11 AM

We're in the same position, and every one start from the beggining/ newbie.. research is what i do, try to familiarize and getting ideas with all the diffirent currencies/coin and somehow be knowledgeable, so its more easier for me to trend, and checking  the price from time to time is also good.. Reading from diffirent forums is also a big help in learning.. Just be motivataed in what you do and you want to do and everything will come smoothly for you and understanding is the best key while you resaerch as well..

▄▄▄   ▐ ▌   HIVEPOWER.tech   ▐ ▌   Crowdsale 》 June 11th   ▄▄▄
Build Decentralized Energy Communities Secured by the Blockchain
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:50:34 AM

Hello, everybody.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Balance and now I want to trade with some coin about ADA, ETC,... Please help me give some idea I should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

For me want to be new or old here. But if for example you already have the ability to trade I think it does not matter. If indeed you have a lot of knowledge about trade, you can start it. But if you still lay about trading should not trade. And if you've established yourself to trade, choose coins that already have a good name and prospects in the future can develop.

weeg4

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:19:19 AM

Since you are a novice, I suggest that you learn first, understand how the market works, learn about these coins, and wait for you to understand for some time before trading according to your intuition.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:03:48 AM

Trading can be very risky if one is not experienced or has enough knowledge about it. As you are a newbie, I wouldn't advise you to go into trading without adequate preparations.
Firstly, you need to gather all information you can find concerning trading with cryptocurrencies. Then, you need to study them to understand the basis of trading so as not to run at a loss.
You can, however, find all information you need here on bitcointalk  forum.

A newbie can invest in some cryptocurrencies, but he should start with the minimum (not over $500). Additionally, he should educate himself about the market and crypto a lot.
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:18:56 AM

I think the first step before trading is to learn first. Learn first the basics, cryptocurrency. Learn about bitcoin and how it works. Search for the words blockchain, volatility, fluctuation, and then you may start in trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: