Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:34:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💰⛏ 💰⛏ 💰⛏ ICE ROCK MINING ICO2 - LIFETIME PROFIT  (Read 37044 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:40:39 PM

This return on investment is very high, will this be maintained for a long time? Based on the website calculator, a $ 100 investment in 3 years will be: Income for 3 years: $ 2083, is this calculation correct?

OI

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vuglusk

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

I am looking for investment opportunities. What benefit can I have in your project?
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:42:17 PM

I just had a look at your site, and using your calculator if I invest $1000.00 I will receive and ROI of 439% per year.

That sounds unrealistic to me, if you take into account potential massive drops in the BTC price and difficulty increases, how can you offer such rewards.

I would like to think you have a magical way of making this happen but as they say, if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

Hello Sir!

1. BTC always drops and rises up 📉   📈    The question - do you believe in Bitcoin or not?  In our case, we strongly believe in BTC BTC

2. Network difficulty is always the main question, but as you can see, the price is rising up even faster than network difficulty. That is why we are not home miners, we are going to rise our farms capacity till 5000 ASICs Antminer S9 in this stage.

3. ROI of 439% per year is easy to explain thanks to 20% monthly reinvestment which will increase the capacity of Ice Rock Mining farm. And we do not spend on cooling systems. That is why we are more profitable than other mining farms.

Make 1+1 and you will see that we have everything to make it real, and we already succeed in the first phase

Good questions, please feel free to ask any questions!
Thank you for the fast answer.  2 more questions

Once the ICO is closed will your tokens be tradeable and if so where?

Your payments are in ETH but you mine BTC is that correct?   And if so, why not just payout in BTC?

Will there be an ability to purchase cloud mining contracts from you guys directly in the future or is it all ICO based?

Thanks.

1. Yes, Sir! I suppose the price om free market will be very high because these tokens are the One Way ticket to Comfortable existence until the end of your Life.

2. Payouts will be provided in ETH because we will use Smart Contract based on Ethereum platform, (it can show how much ROCK2 tokens each backer has) so all we need is to convert mined BTC into ETH and put it on the smart contract address. It will make automatical payment according to our business plan.

3. It is going to be the 3rd phase of our ICO.

So if the mining contracts are 2 years, how do you relate that to a "comfortable existence until the end of your life"?
I don't get it, if I buy the tokens now yeah they may rise in price but even if they don't and remain the same, what rewards am I earning if I am not yet "mining" and on your calculations page it says 3 years?

I have read the whitepaper but still do not understand the concept.

Can you give me an example in dot point form please on how I will make money if I invest.

So I purchase $1000 worth of ROCK, what happens next?

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:43:30 PM

it looks like this is one of the mining projects I have to monitor for now, because I see that mining mining projects have the potential to be big projects, great I'm going to bookmark this great project
dias.kurmanov (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

"Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit"

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:48:30 PM

This return on investment is very high, will this be maintained for a long time? Based on the website calculator, a $ 100 investment in 3 years will be: Income for 3 years: $ 2083, is this calculation correct?

Hello Sir!

1. Yes, Sir! Correct. It will be even more in case of BTC BTC will be Bigger and it will be exactly❗️ We strongly believe in crypto future of our financial system. HODL💪

2. The calculator shows the minimal profit. In real life, it will be rather more. 📈

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:50:19 PM

I am looking for investment opportunities. What benefit can I have in your project?

1. Early retirement 😎

2. Financial independence. 💰 💰 💰 💰 💰 ♻️

3. You will become part of a global corporation that will dominate the mining sector. 🏆

Calidude

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:55:01 PM

So if the mining contracts are 2 years, how do you relate that to a "comfortable existence until the end of your life"?
I don't get it, if I buy the tokens now yeah they may rise in price but even if they don't and remain the same, what rewards am I earning if I am not yet "mining" and on your calculations page it says 3 years?

Can you give me an example in dot point form please on how I will make money if I invest.

Can you please answer my above questions?

And further to that, what will be the cost of the mining plans and for how long?

How much for say 50TH of BTC, what will be the USD Cost for that and is it lifetime or 2 years?

Very hard to understand how this thing works, I would like to invest but need to understand it better and so far you are not doing a very good job of explaining it, only saying buzz words like financial freedom etc etc

Any salesman can use those words, please give us the facts.

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
50-cent

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:56:57 PM

Hi, what the currency do you accept?
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:07:37 PM

I just had a look at your site, and using your calculator if I invest $1000.00 I will receive and ROI of 439% per year.

That sounds unrealistic to me, if you take into account potential massive drops in the BTC price and difficulty increases, how can you offer such rewards.

I would like to think you have a magical way of making this happen but as they say, if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

Hello Sir!

1. BTC always drops and rises up 📉   📈    The question - do you believe in Bitcoin or not?  In our case, we strongly believe in BTC BTC

2. Network difficulty is always the main question, but as you can see, the price is rising up even faster than network difficulty. That is why we are not home miners, we are going to rise our farms capacity till 5000 ASICs Antminer S9 in this stage.

3. ROI of 439% per year is easy to explain thanks to 20% monthly reinvestment which will increase the capacity of Ice Rock Mining farm. And we do not spend on cooling systems. That is why we are more profitable than other mining farms.

Make 1+1 and you will see that we have everything to make it real, and we already succeed in the first phase

Good questions, please feel free to ask any questions!
Thank you for the fast answer.  2 more questions

Once the ICO is closed will your tokens be tradeable and if so where?

Your payments are in ETH but you mine BTC is that correct?   And if so, why not just payout in BTC?

Will there be an ability to purchase cloud mining contracts from you guys directly in the future or is it all ICO based?

Thanks.

1. Yes, Sir! I suppose the price om free market will be very high because these tokens are the One Way ticket to Comfortable existence until the end of your Life.

2. Payouts will be provided in ETH because we will use Smart Contract based on Ethereum platform, (it can show how much ROCK2 tokens each backer has) so all we need is to convert mined BTC into ETH and put it on the smart contract address. It will make automatical payment according to our business plan.

3. It is going to be the 3rd phase of our ICO.

2-year mining contract was only at first ICO of Ice Rock Mining Farm. The second phase has a very different business model. Let me explain. We mine BTC, with the whole capacity of our huge Ice Rock Farm.  

50% of this profit will be delivered to out ICO2 backers (holders od ROCK2 token).    
Other 50% = 20% electricity and maintenance. 20% REINVESTMENT  (buying NEW ASICS and fixing old ones) this part will help to serve and increase the capacity of Ice Rock. And your profit will increase every month.    We get 10%

YOU HODL ROCK2 tokens (just hold in your wallet) = YOU GET EVERY MONTH PROFIT (we send you crypto every month)    20% reinvestment will help do it the lifetime.

We showed 3 years just to show you the real numbers. Actually, it is a lifetime.  4th, 5th, 10th, 20th years from now profit will only increase.

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:09:51 PM

Hi, what the currency do you accept?

Hello, SIR!

BTC and ETH

youngcelebrity

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:16:59 PM

So what is the practical benefit of holding tokens? Or is it just a tool to calculate the initial investment?
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:20:49 PM

And further to that, what will be the cost of the mining plans and for how long?

How much for say 50TH of BTC, what will be the USD Cost for that and is it lifetime or 2 years?

Very hard to understand how this thing works, I would like to invest but need to understand it better and so far you are not doing a very good job of explaining it, only saying buzz words like financial freedom etc etc

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:23:15 PM

So what is the practical benefit of holding tokens? Or is it just a tool to calculate the initial investment?

Each person who is holding ROCK2 token starts receiving ETH payment every month starting from the July 2018. Because we will provide all payments through Smart contract. (it has an opportunity to see how much ROCK2 tokens each backer owns)

Calidude

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:28:26 PM

Hi, look thanks for taking the time to answer my questions, I have now signed up and am ready to purchase. 

How long until I can actually make a purchase, I have verified my email and added my ERC20 addy?

martincic

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

There is little information here. Who is your project for?
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:34:43 PM

Hi, look thanks for taking the time to answer my questions, I have now signed up and am ready to purchase. 

How long until I can actually make a purchase, I have verified my email and added my ERC20 addy?

Less than 18 hours. And we will start!

You are very smart Backer! Thanks for questions!!!!

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:37:45 PM

There is little information here. Who is your project for?

For the people who want to be a part of a Great project which will help a lot of people get Crypto without any a headache!

Please visit our website https://icerockmining.io/

baronandr

Activity: 244

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:39:44 PM

Where can I see the previous works of the team? Or maybe names of projects?
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:57:33 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 03:21:06 PM by dias.kurmanov

Where can I see the previous works of the team? Or maybe names of projects?

Here we go
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2196082.0

We are PRO miners since 2013. Started mining with GPU now working with ASICs. You may look at our team on our website  https://icerockmining.io/

ninjacoins

Activity: 170

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:00:49 PM

Just want to confirm. If i invest in ICO2 i am not buying a 2 year hashing contract but i am buying shares in company and will receive profits monthly?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: