Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:50:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💰⛏ 💰⛏ 💰⛏ ICE ROCK MINING ICO2 - LIFETIME PROFIT  (Read 37044 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
dias.kurmanov (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

"Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit"

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 06:56:45 AM

mean: 5 feb, i sell my ROCK for you with 2$, transfer by price USD/ETH
I use ED to deposit my ROCK and sell it?
I don't use ROCK 2, i wan't to sell it and get my ETH
If i have 554 ROCK, i sell for you and i have 1108$, Example: 1eth=1108$, i have 1eth
Are you understand?

And now the telegram can't not join lol =))))
Not pro

Sad

Why you don't reply email? if i want chat with you, how i can do it?
email: duyvd1003@gmail.com

Calculations are correct.

We don't see your email in our support zendesk. Seems that you are sending a  lot of your email.

Are you email?    dias.kurmanov@gmail.com
I send email 2 day agos but i dont see you reply
The telegram errror so i can't not join
How i can chat with you? I need you confirm i sell my ROCK for you to get ETH
Please support for me?

They are scammers they do not reply to emails and jolly well took my hard earned money away like this and when I enquired I'm not being assist and seriously I asked for refund no reply and I think about half refund half to their token now no thanks give me back my Bitcoin scammers

LOL. PLease proof!

what is your email?

Let me check

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 06:59:56 AM

If i have 554 ROCK, i sell for you and i have 1108$, Example: 1eth=1108$, i have 1eth
Are you understand?

Not pro

Sad

We don't see your email in our support zendesk. Seems that you are sending a  lot of your email.

Please support for me?

Give me your Telegram id

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:03:18 AM

Oh and it listed on your website as well, see the 26 January 2018 archive:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180126151830/http://icerockmining.io/

I just put that address into a search, nothing more.

And you decided that it is HOTEL ROOM right??

LOL

amirness

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:21:05 AM

To Apekool,

You have been trying to refer to us as scammers or this or that on several public forums. My name is Amir Ness, I am the pr manager for Ice ROck Mining, I am also an investor. I would like to invite you, to contact me at amir@amirness.com or anyone else for that matter, and I would be happy to go through any questions you may have.

As you have seen our videos I'm sure, the mine is live and operating. All members of the management team are in good standing with our past investors and with any prior business ventures we have run.

If you would like to visit us, we can arrange a site visit for you, and confirm to you that we are a legitimate ICO with a commercial bitcoin mining farm. Our returns are aggressive because we want to scale our business and grow. You can learn more about mining online and see that it is possible to do what we are saying.

Thank you,

Amir Ness
daniel1113

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:04:52 AM

the issue is simple: What an investor of first ICO got? up to now, nothing: no mining contract and no buy - back. some buy back ( real or not) probably will happen ... at some point ( not on 1st of February ... you just realized that there are some holidays Smiley))) and only for around 5% ( if I ma not mistaken).

Moreover, an investor from September, it is supposed to take 2 usd to 1 usd invest, where an RTH was 200 usd on Sept and now is 900. This is the reason I really do not understanding you ... even as scammers ...

Anyway, for your investor hat ... good luck!!!
CiperCrypto

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:16:58 AM

Are you understand?

Not pro

Sad

Please support for me?

They are scammers they do not reply to emails and jolly well took my hard earned money away like this and when I enquired I'm not being assist and seriously I asked for refund no reply and I think about half refund half to their token now no thanks give me back my Bitcoin scammers

LOL. PLease proof!

what is your email?

Let me check
Cipercrypto@gmail.com
I have sent many email to you and u ignore it I'm sure
phahoang

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:11:37 AM

Are you understand?

Not pro

Sad

Please support for me?

Give me your Telegram id

My tele ID: 400301353
user name: @phahoang
PowerLegend1

Activity: 19
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:24:57 PM

Oh and it listed on your website as well, see the 26 January 2018 archive:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180126151830/http://icerockmining.io/

I just put that address into a search, nothing more.

https://i.imgur.com/to45Su3.png

And you decided that it is HOTEL ROOM right??

LOL

what is your office address? can people visit it?
MarkZuckerCoin

Activity: 34
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:55:26 PM

Is that true? Admin people got scammed? The project looks interesting but the reviews here are terrible i think i'm gonna pass disappointed ...

am⟲n.tech | Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
| Join Whitelist today for Private ICO (on 1st March) | Get 25% Bonus + FREE Gold Card |
daniel1113

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:25:13 PM

Can you explain how I missed the buy-back? What hour was? what quantity? how many investor get something back?
I know, you say this will be tomorrow ... anyway, I already expect this questions, so, if possible please answer in advance... and leave your superiority aside ... you are not so cleaver as you think ...
Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 01:49:25 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 02:42:28 PM by Apekool

To Apekool,

You have been trying to refer to us as scammers or this or that on several public forums. My name is Amir Ness, I am the pr manager for Ice ROck Mining, I am also an investor. I would like to invite you, to contact me at amir@amirness.com or anyone else for that matter, and I would be happy to go through any questions you may have.

As you have seen our videos I'm sure, the mine is live and operating. All members of the management team are in good standing with our past investors and with any prior business ventures we have run.

If you would like to visit us, we can arrange a site visit for you, and confirm to you that we are a legitimate ICO with a commercial bitcoin mining farm. Our returns are aggressive because we want to scale our business and grow. You can learn more about mining online and see that it is possible to do what we are saying.

Thank you,

Amir Ness

Hi, I'm not sure what to think. It's not me posting that address on your website, nor me posting that company registration. The only thing I did is checking streetview/google with the address provided on the website and document. I didn't build the hotel there either, but that's where the search ends up.

I already posted earlier that I would invest in this if I'm wrong about that, and that I would delete all posts about it, because I find this concept interesting as well. But I'm not gonna put money into some company that turns up on the radar as the address of an hotel, and the only counterargument against that is "your say" there isn't a hotel there.

Could be that I made a mistake somewhere, well then show me what I did wrong and where I should end up when looking up that address your friend posted earlier.

edit: and yes I have some serious trust issues in ICO's/presales since last year(s)

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 03:01:52 PM

the issue is simple: What an investor of first ICO got? up to now, nothing: no mining contract and no buy - back. some buy back ( real or not) probably will happen ... at some point ( not on 1st of February ... you just realized that there are some holidays Smiley))) and only for around 5% ( if I ma not mistaken).

Moreover, an investor from September, it is supposed to take 2 usd to 1 usd invest, where an RTH was 200 usd on Sept and now is 900. This is the reason I really do not understanding you ... even as scammers ...

Anyway, for your investor hat ... good luck!!!

You are telling false Sir.

What we will do.

I Invite you to our City, Almaty, Kazakhstan.
Please give me your contacts. We will cover all your spending on our side. Hotel. Meal.

You will see us and we will talk face to face.

If you are just troll, you will just go away with nothing, if you are a real investor, all your negative will be erased by this visit.

And one more thing, when you will visit us, you will make a video about that trip to us.

Deal?

josepher123

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:02:21 PM

dO YOU have airdrop in this ico sir?>
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 03:03:02 PM

Can you explain how I missed the buy-back? What hour was? what quantity? how many investor get something back?
I know, you say this will be tomorrow ... anyway, I already expect this questions, so, if possible please answer in advance... and leave your superiority aside ... you are not so cleaver as you think ...

The buyback will be on the 5th of February.

You are telling ****sh*t again

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 03:04:14 PM

dO YOU have airdrop in this ico sir?>

Yes, Sir we have a bounty and airdrop.

Here are the links https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2777653

https://t.me/icerockbounty

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 03:05:28 PM

Is that true? Admin people got scammed? The project looks interesting but the reviews here are terrible i think i'm gonna pass disappointed ...

Just trolling us)))    Wink   we had a lot of such people in the first phase. All of them  closed their mouths when we started payments to our Backers

CiperCrypto

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:45:31 PM

Just trolling us)))    Wink   we had a lot of such people in the first phase. All of them  closed their mouths when we started payments to our Backers
Haven't got paid / refund they just ignore my emails and sadly my BTC just got robbed
SimplyEverything

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

Escrow

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 06:29:08 PM

Haven't got paid / refund they just ignore my emails and sadly my BTC just got robbed
Fking hacker, email cipercrypto@gmail.com
You're the one trying to scam Ice Rock Mining asking for refunds and compromised my email and stuffs, luckily I noticed it quickly. EVERYONE
This guy is a scammer and Fraud!
Ice Rock mining never scams they provide full transparency and fulfill customers request!

-Peace-
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:17:16 PM

You promote your mining operation by talking about lifetime profit. How are you going to ensure to deliver on your promises? I mean that always sounds a bit odd to me.
Marcel Beliveau

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:47:55 AM

Let me talk also about my experience because i see some not good posts here.

I was worried also that they don't offer the buy back programm and they are doing it. Let's see how the operation will be done and if it's well 2$ per token.

I always received answers from the Dias up to now.

To my opinion, for "crowdfunding mining", this is a serious project. It's your responsibility to check if this kind of offer matches with your investor profile. (risk lover or not).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: