Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:33:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💰⛏ 💰⛏ 💰⛏ ICE ROCK MINING ICO2 - LIFETIME PROFIT  (Read 37052 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
iamisti

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:42:21 AM

Btw, can anyone can confirm this -> Once in their youtube questionare they said lifetime contract doesn't mean forever, they meant the lifetime of a miner machine!!!! I was like wtf are u talking about, whitepaper didn't mentioned it at all, they never mentioned this way at all.
So I feel like they are trying to back off and win a lot of money by altering few things and bits they said. Probably that's why their marketing guy left few months before, because what they are doing is just ugly and unrespectful.

It's funny the way they pissed of when someone dares to ask them crutial questions. They get offended and just simply ban these ppl. Which is completely nonsense, since we are the freaking investors and they own our money and shares physically, so they should be humble and just explain everything in detail.

They are so late with mining and buying all the miners as well. And they didn't even communicate this delay, they think it's normal? I just can't get my head around them... they are so unprofessional, it hurts just by seeing it.
They should immediately make an announcement that their milestone will be delayed and the expected date is this and that.

I didn't even know that they still haven't purchased all the equipment.... WHY??? Fcking idiots.
rcgomes

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:44:06 AM

Btw, can anyone can confirm this -> Once in their youtube questionare they said lifetime contract doesn't mean forever, they meant the lifetime of a miner machine!!!! I was like wtf are u talking about, whitepaper didn't mentioned it at all, they never mentioned this way at all.
So I feel like they are trying to back off and win a lot of money by altering few things and bits they said. Probably that's why their marketing guy left few months before, because what they are doing is just ugly and unrespectful.

It's funny the way they pissed of when someone dares to ask them crutial questions. They get offended and just simply ban these ppl. Which is completely nonsense, since we are the freaking investors and they own our money and shares physically, so they should be humble and just explain everything in detail.

They are so late with mining and buying all the miners as well. And they didn't even communicate this delay, they think it's normal? I just can't get my head around them... they are so unprofessional, it hurts just by seeing it.
They should immediately make an announcement that their milestone will be delayed and the expected date is this and that.

I didn't even know that they still haven't purchased all the equipment.... WHY??? Fcking idiots.

yes im with you. white paper says start mining 10/07 and for what i see will get paid end of August and with luck 20% of the IRM calculator income. I was a little dumb in that, I might have invested in a real state that was better
Airdraw

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:03:35 PM

Oh my god people, you need to !!!CHECK THEIR TELEGRAM AND WATCH THE Q&A'S ON YOUTUBE!!!  All of this has been answered and discussed already. I understand frustration with some things, but everyone is freaking out about things that have been answered by IRM. Several videos are in Telegram that explain the current situation.

The team was expecting S11's (or other superior miners) to be available by now, but they aren't. They issued a vote to investors and the decision was made to spend 10% of the $8mil on S9's, and save the rest for some better next-gen miners, be it S11's or whatever. Given the situation and current BTC price and mining difficulty, I agree that this is the best choice.

They HAVE purchased 500x S9's. They posted a video on YT from China. They are being shipped right now (probably already delivered). Mining should start very soon.
Litecoindigger

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:16:07 PM

Chill, dude! This is ICO investment and if you look at envion should be lucky to invest in icerock. Things need time to be decided carefully and I'm happy that icerock hasn't spent all money to purchase old S9. It's better option to wait for new and better ones. S9 will be shit soon.
The decision was made very transparent by a vote from the investors so you have to blame them if you wanted to have all money invested for old S9 miners.

And communication has improved, there is a separate news channel and if you want to inform yourself about news it's very easy. Please don't blame other for your lack of informations.

First post of you, very offending one against IRM, like we have seen it often here in the past  Roll Eyes

yes im with you. white paper says start mining 10/07 and for what i see will get paid end of August and with luck 20% of the IRM calculator income. I was a little dumb in that, I might have invested in a real state that was better
You should invest in tether...

Edit: I read your last posts and see you have 3000 rock2. Don't worry and don't let you lead by fudsters. ICO needs time and the visibility of process is speaking in favor of icerock. I would invest in this again. See you around mate!
iamisti

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:23:14 AM

Chill, dude! This is ICO investment and if you look at envion should be lucky to invest in icerock. Things need time to be decided carefully and I'm happy that icerock hasn't spent all money to purchase old S9. It's better option to wait for new and better ones. S9 will be shit soon.
The decision was made very transparent by a vote from the investors so you have to blame them if you wanted to have all money invested for old S9 miners.

And communication has improved, there is a separate news channel and if you want to inform yourself about news it's very easy. Please don't blame other for your lack of informations.

First post of you, very offending one against IRM, like we have seen it often here in the past  Roll Eyes

You should invest in tether...

Edit: I read your last posts and see you have 3000 rock2. Don't worry and don't let you lead by fudsters. ICO needs time and the visibility of process is speaking in favor of icerock. I would invest in this again. See you around mate!

[/quote]

yeah sorry man, I'm just pissed of a bit. I can't see any news because they blocked me when I asked something. I didn't ask any offensive question, I was asking some specific facts (lifetime of the contract) and they banned me.
They don't publish these kind of news on any on their channels. I was checking their youtube, instagram, facebook but nothing.
FutureTeslaOwner

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:52:33 AM

@iamisti,

Lifetime profit means they will keep mining and paying out as long as mining remains profitable. Miners will regularly be replaced by re-investment miners.

They have some of the lowest mining costs in the industry. Way better than hashflare, minerone etc so relax. Only worry if BTC collapses and never recovers. I personally don't see that happening.

Their tokens are so cheap now on token.store FYI. Perfect time to get in if you expect a bull run.
iamisti

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:56:48 PM

@iamisti,

Lifetime profit means they will keep mining and paying out as long as mining remains profitable. Miners will regularly be replaced by re-investment miners.

They have some of the lowest mining costs in the industry. Way better than hashflare, minerone etc so relax. Only worry if BTC collapses and never recovers. I personally don't see that happening.

Their tokens are so cheap now on token.store FYI. Perfect time to get in if you expect a bull run.

But they specifically said it's not lifetime.
They said it's only the lifetime of the miner machine. And when I asked them they blocked me. Could anyone figure that out for me?
FutureTeslaOwner

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:29:40 PM

Could anyone figure that out for me?

I already told you. It is lifetime profit of miners (the miners are regularly replaced by new ones so rock2 could payout for many years), as long as mining remains profitable obviously.

And as I also said:

Their communication is rubbish, so ignore what most admin in their telegram say unless you hear it directly from the ceo malik. Their admin and dias seem to ban a lot of people so yeah most of the people left are ice rock fanboys. Personally, I ignore their telegram and just watch their announcement telegram channel or youtube channel.
Litecoindigger

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:55:07 AM

yeah sorry man, I'm just pissed of a bit. I can't see any news because they blocked me when I asked something. I didn't ask any offensive question, I was asking some specific facts (lifetime of the contract) and they banned me.
They don't publish these kind of news on any on their channels. I was checking their youtube, instagram, facebook but nothing.
No problem  Smiley

I share your thoughts, that we all care about our money and are angry if it's wasted. Me too but the progress shows for me, that icerock is delivering. The low electricity is a good thing. And I understand you too you are angry because of your ban. They react very strict after other people created alt accounts to FUD in the telegram channel. The video about the miners is on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5t9VNFz77I

About this lifetime you are right, it is limited lifetime, because the reinvestment of 20% of all profits is used to buy new miners and keep up the hashpower. If this reinvestment is more than the change of mining difficulty and miners replaced after 2 to 3 years, this could be really lifetime.
FutureTeslaOwner

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:33:50 AM

Ice Rock just announced they are buying 1500 more s9. Should be installed and mining soon.

Hashflare just told their customers they are stopping their contracts! Shows Ice Rock are still profitable when others aren't due to their low costs.
publiccoin57

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:33:25 PM

I went to the page, how do I tell what the average price for Rock2 is currently at?
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:47:40 PM

So when are first payments going to be ? im curious if it will actually happen , if someone gets paid please post here.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Prairie1245

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:52:15 AM

Actually, as I know from other projects that if it gets sued in ireland or if it will get any complication there when they move the company location, they would need to be sued again and again and again. Kazaksthan can't do anything because it's a foreign company and it doesn't go under its rules and they are not selling security anymore. So, it can only be sued in Ireland and if they move the location there will be no problem. They can't sue IRM in more than 200 countries... It doesn't seem to be a problem in there
dias.kurmanov (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

"Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit"

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:29:23 AM

Friends are greetings to all❗️ I was on vacation and I went back to work🔥

What is happening now in our company:

1. We bought 500 ANTMINERS S9.
2. We are waiting for their arrival in Kazakhstan.
3. The cave is being prepared for the first batch of miners.
4. We are going to buy another 1500 miners from the Bitmain.

Everything is fine. Do not worry. We are doing our work 🚀

publiccoin57

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:43:35 AM

Hi, I have missed the decision how the company will proceed with the miners’ issue. Somebody  bring me up to date
yuanbao2018

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:47:24 PM

I added the telegram. Seeing that you have many supporters,
 I feel that this project will be a great success ,Good luck
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:09:02 AM

Hi, I have missed the decision how the company will proceed with the miners’ issue. Somebody  bring me up to date

Hello! We ordered the first batch 500 s9 miners. They are on the way to Ice Rock Cave.

Then we will order additional 1500 ASICs s9 from the Bitmain.

As soon as miners will be set up, we will start payouts.

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:09:20 AM

I added the telegram. Seeing that you have many supporters,
 I feel that this project will be a great success ,Good luck

Thank you, Sir!

freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:20:36 AM

@dias.kurmanov you have a more or less concrete calculation of how long it will take those machines to be configured and running? Thank you.
fishdogduck

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:58:27 AM

Welcome back Dias. After the additional 1500 Antminer are bought will there still be money from the ICO to buy more miners?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: