Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:54:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💰⛏ 💰⛏ 💰⛏ ICE ROCK MINING ICO2 - LIFETIME PROFIT  (Read 37052 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 07:25:52 AM

So that means all/any exchanges that hold ROCK2 will do well out of it and receiving mining benefits, instead of paying them to list, they should be paying IRM to list them as they will be paid to do so.  

Have you considered this Dias?

I have to get feedback from the devs and technical to answer this question

Hi Dias, did you get a chance to chat to the Devs and tech heads about the above mentioned scenario?   Also a few more questions if I may....

1.  If the exchanges (There is only one that I know of now that being token.store) are to be paid mining dividends according to their balances on the contract, how will it work for those holding on exchange wallets, will it be paid to the exchange or whatever wallet is holding the ROCK2 at the time of payment?

2.  Because there is only currently one exchange, if payments are on a set date/time each month, what is to stop them closing the wallets for maintenance so that people cannot receive their dividends by withdrawing to their own ERC20 addresses?

3.  Given that it is likely that exchanges will receiving mining payments, have you approached any of the larger exchanges and showed them the benefit of holding ROCK2 and that they would be paid ETH for doing so and therefore they should list ROCK2?

4.  Final question, does the amount of ROCK2 held buy investors now, tomorrow or in 3 months time, still reflect what the website dividends calculator says it will?  In other words is that calculator "dynamic" as in ever changing or is it set in stone that if you own XXXX ROCK2 you will receive XXXX because that is what the dividend calculator says and said at time of purchase during ICO?  (I just purchased some more ROCK2, probably should have asked this question to you first before doing so Cheesy)

That's it from me for questions Dias, just want to say you guys have done a good job fighting off the never ending FUD and I hope ROCK2 reaches at least $3 per token after the first rounds of payouts to holders.  

Keep up the good work and please keep the information flowing, that is critical.   Wink

Edit: A question I forgot to ask, do you know if/when Etherscan will start recognizing the price of ROCK2 from Token.store on its platform?

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
Calidude

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:11:04 PM

Allow me to answer question number 4 for u  HELL NO , that "calculator" doesn't account for the difficulty increase and its calculating from a price when BTC was more then 10k a piece.

Given that you are pretty much against this project in general, I think I will wait to hear from Dias on all of the questions that I put forth, thanks.  

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
sufcrop11

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:01:06 PM

I think the soon release of IRMs "big news" would really cut down on fud posting and the overall concern of investors. Unless it is a very time sensitive matter then maybe a release date would suffice.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:22:35 PM

Allow me to answer question number 4 for u  HELL NO , that "calculator" doesn't account for the difficulty increase and its calculating from a price when BTC was more then 10k a piece.

Given that you are pretty much against this project in general, I think I will wait to hear from Dias on all of the questions that I put forth, thanks.  

He had time to Delete my post but not to answer your questions that should tell u all u need to know.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
PowerLegend1

Activity: 19
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:43:16 PM

The news was the first purchase (500 s9) have arrived in Kazakhstan. See the video in their telegram news channel.
influence

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:47:23 PM

They haven't exactly arrived but as soon as they arrive we will set them up, they are just our side of the borders in costums and there is very little time left till they reach us
dias.kurmanov (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

"Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit"

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:10:50 AM

He had time to Delete my post but not to answer your questions that should tell u all u need to know.

WOW!

Great shame to you, mister. You have such a status, and behavior as a beginner.

Calidude

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 03:31:04 AM

I cannot speak for Dias or IRM but I presume your post was deleted because of the previous argument you added into it at the bottom that was not relevant, however the fact that Dias has been online since and has not answered any of my questions has me a little concerned. 

So that means all/any exchanges that hold ROCK2 will do well out of it and receiving mining benefits, instead of paying them to list, they should be paying IRM to list them as they will be paid to do so. 

Hi Dias, did you get a chance to chat to the Devs and tech heads about the above mentioned scenario?   Also a few more questions if I may....

1.  If the exchanges (There is only one that I know of now that being token.store) are to be paid mining dividends according to their balances on the contract, how will it work for those holding on exchange wallets, will it be paid to the exchange or whatever wallet is holding the ROCK2 at the time of payment?

2.  Because there is only currently one exchange, if payments are on a set date/time each month, what is to stop them closing the wallets for maintenance so that people cannot receive their dividends by withdrawing to their own ERC20 addresses?

3.  Given that it is likely that exchanges will receiving mining payments, have you approached any of the larger exchanges and showed them the benefit of holding ROCK2 and that they would be paid ETH for doing so and therefore they should list ROCK2?

4.  Final question, does the amount of ROCK2 held buy investors now, tomorrow or in 3 months time, still reflect what the website dividends calculator says it will?  In other words is that calculator "dynamic" as in ever changing or is it set in stone that if you own XXXX ROCK2 you will receive XXXX because that is what the dividend calculator says and said at time of purchase during ICO?  (I just purchased some more ROCK2, probably should have asked this question to you first before doing so Cheesy)

That's it from me for questions Dias, just want to say you guys have done a good job fighting off the never ending FUD and I hope ROCK2 reaches at least $3 per token after the first rounds of payouts to holders. 

Keep up the good work and please keep the information flowing, that is critical.   Wink

Edit: A question I forgot to ask, do you know if/when Etherscan will start recognizing the price of ROCK2 from Token.store on its platform?

Hi Dias, as you know I have been a long term supporter of IRM and am financially invested, so could you please take the time to answer my above questions individually?

I am considering purchasing more IRM but am holding off until you reply, I presume there may be others who are doing similar. 

Thanks. 

dias.kurmanov (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

"Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit"

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 04:04:00 AM

I cannot speak for Dias or IRM but I presume your post was deleted because of the previous argument you added into it at the bottom that was not relevant, however the fact that Dias has been online since and has not answered any of my questions has me a little concerned. 

Hi Dias, did you get a chance to chat to the Devs and tech heads about the above mentioned scenario?   Also a few more questions if I may....

1.  If the exchanges (There is only one that I know of now that being token.store) are to be paid mining dividends according to their balances on the contract, how will it work for those holding on exchange wallets, will it be paid to the exchange or whatever wallet is holding the ROCK2 at the time of payment?

2.  Because there is only currently one exchange, if payments are on a set date/time each month, what is to stop them closing the wallets for maintenance so that people cannot receive their dividends by withdrawing to their own ERC20 addresses?

3.  Given that it is likely that exchanges will receiving mining payments, have you approached any of the larger exchanges and showed them the benefit of holding ROCK2 and that they would be paid ETH for doing so and therefore they should list ROCK2?

4.  Final question, does the amount of ROCK2 held buy investors now, tomorrow or in 3 months time, still reflect what the website dividends calculator says it will?  In other words is that calculator "dynamic" as in ever changing or is it set in stone that if you own XXXX ROCK2 you will receive XXXX because that is what the dividend calculator says and said at time of purchase during ICO?  (I just purchased some more ROCK2, probably should have asked this question to you first before doing so Cheesy)

Keep up the good work and please keep the information flowing, that is critical.   Wink

Hi Dias, as you know I have been a long term supporter of IRM and am financially invested, so could you please take the time to answer my above questions individually?

I am considering purchasing more IRM but am holding off until you reply, I presume there may be others who are doing similar. 

Thanks. 

Hello!

Smiley We will announce special platform soon. It will solve a lot of such issues.

Smiley The same answer above

Smiley The same answer, Sir.

Smiley If you hold your payout and price currency goes up you will get even more than calc is showing right now

Sir, you may look at the price of OCK2 at Coinmarketcap

Calidude

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 04:40:06 AM

Smiley If you hold your payout and price currency goes up you will get even more than calc is showing right now

Hi Dias, thanks for getting back to me with those replies, appreciated. 

Just to clarify the point above about payments and the calculator on the website, would it be correct to assume then that those calculations on the website are the bare minimum of payouts per tokens held or can that drop below the calculated price?

I understand that when payouts are made if you HODL you stand to profit more, but my question was more so directed at the minimum payouts and the calculator on the site, so in summary what is on the site calculator is guaranteed (for the 3 years), regardless of BTC/ETH prices?

Thanks. 

den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:55:25 AM

Does anybody know why ROCK2 price is still so high on token.store?
I've sell-off everything with big profit (thanks to big bounties from IRM).
And reserve part of this money for possible buy-back.
I understand why people sell it on 0.00085 level.

But! Who and what fore buys it now for such high price?
Just to get $1 for 1000 ($200~$300) tokens with extremely high risk?
I can't understand...

Hafwen124

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:20:39 PM

I suggest that the team convert all crowdfunded eth into btc, because eth has fallen more fast than btc.
Prairie1245

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:21:04 PM

is there a chance to change the payouts to BTC once they become cheaper through lightning or will you always keep it in ETH?
den_penta

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:28:29 PM

Payments was announced in ETH not because of high costs of BTC transactions.
The main reason was payment's automation through the smart-contracts with ERC-20 tokens.
Which works with Etherium as base currency.
Bitcoin wasn't designed for such things and it's just doesn't work this way.

About ETH conversion to BTC.
Team posted clearly statement that all ETH was converted to USD long time ago.

Sorry, I'm have no relation with IRM and all what I wrote here was just discussed on telegram channel.

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:05:28 AM

Does anybody know why ROCK2 price is still so high on token.store?
And reserve part of this money for possible buy-back.
I understand why people sell it on 0.00085 level.

Just to get $1 for 1000 ($200~$300) tokens with extremely high risk?
I can't understand...

As for now the buying/selling function is disabled at token.store. Last price was 0.000823. I think I've paid something like 0.000788.

Very strange indeed. The project is not a scam, but they can never deliver their promises. The price should rise dramatically, they need to buy the newest miners and even then you probably only get a couple of bucks/1000 tokens each month.

Calidude

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:42:08 AM

As for now the buying/selling function is disabled at token.store. Last price was 0.000823. I think I've paid something like 0.000788.

The buying and selling function is not disabled, I just tested it and made a small purchase. 

You cannot see the buy/sell tab like all of the other tokens but if you go to the exchange you can still buy/sell ROCK2.

Calidude

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:44:13 AM

You probably also just ruined any chance of future bounties with other projects if post-bounty you are going to jump in and FUD the project.  Not a good look and no bounty manager is going to hire you for making comments like that.   Cheesy

Calidude

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:45:52 AM

Hi Dias, thanks for getting back to me with those replies, appreciated. 

Just to clarify the point above about payments and the calculator on the website, would it be correct to assume then that those calculations on the website are the bare minimum of payouts per tokens held or can that drop below the calculated price?

I understand that when payouts are made if you HODL you stand to profit more, but my question was more so directed at the minimum payouts and the calculator on the site, so in summary what is on the site calculator is guaranteed (for the 3 years), regardless of BTC/ETH prices?

Thanks. 

Hi again Dias, can you please address the above question in detail, just be straight up man and let us know where we stand.

What you say here in relation to the payouts will forever have an impact on the current and future pricing of ROCK2 so please just lay it out on the table and give a straight up answer. 

Thanks. 

den_penta

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:34:49 AM

You probably also just ruined any chance of future bounties with other projects if post-bounty you are going to jump in and FUD the project.  Not a good look and no bounty manager is going to hire you for making comments like that.

I'm easily living without any bounties. Absolutely opposite - I spent money on crypto because it's much more interesting than casino, etc.
And please (I'm trying to be gentle) do not give your advices if no one asked.

This project FUD itself. I can buy much more tokens (just back from reserve and add more). But only if it will show real profitability.
Not $1 for $300.
That is the reason why I ask my first question.

Almost same shit happens (possible later) with MIO.
Only difference - they not on exchange (only shitty fork...something) but result clearly visible - will be the same low return.

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:25:19 PM

The buying and selling function is not disabled, I just tested it and made a small purchase. 

You cannot see the buy/sell tab like all of the other tokens but if you go to the exchange you can still buy/sell ROCK2.

Ah ok, thanks. Price is now even higher:    0.000928 Eth

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: