Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:22:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💰⛏ 💰⛏ 💰⛏ ICE ROCK MINING ICO2 - LIFETIME PROFIT  (Read 37044 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
FutureTeslaOwner

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:31:07 AM

To all the doubters, here is their latest video about installation of their 1st purchase of 500 asics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9NG13IHuyg

They plan on buying 1500 more soon. Hopefully we will build up our hashpower before the bitcoin ETF is announced!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rcgomes

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:37:35 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 09:32:05 AM by rcgomes

First payment moved to the end of September.
Team shows real ASICs and communicate well in Telegram but...

With such news and price around 0.00095 ETH/ROCK2 -> ~$0.28 per token.
$280 you will pay for 1000 ROCK2
community's calculated profit ~$0.0014 per token month
or $1.4 for 1000 ROCK2

if I remember correctly they rise ~$8.5M
current wholesale price for 500 is about $400K and with big discount it will be $350K
or 12000ASICS.
when full farm will be in working condition (as for today) you will be paid ~$34 per month for every 1000 ROCK2

with all risks, difficulty changes and so on I think it is one year to cover self-cost of your participation in project (if you buying tokens now)
for ICO investors it is ...

hello this is for real? very little money pple  get paid!! i think i will paid better  Angry
den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:14:20 PM

rcgomes I don't have any other information.
Just this one collected inside IRM's telegram group.
If someone can write anything other - welcome.

For my risk/profit rooles decision was - sell all, reserve part for better times (with x0.3 price on exchange down from 0.00075), use all other as income outside.

IRM did pretty big, fast paid bounties - it is a huge plus for the Team!
They show us real ASICS in the cave - another one +
they are open for discussion - ++

So, project is good and only time will tell what real profitability will be and when you can invest additional money.

Sucess

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:50:15 PM

ledger is closed source, trezor open source, you dont know what ledger is doing
and, there is no menu or settings on trezor, everything you do in web browser
tientien22

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:50:36 PM

can i just send rock2 to an eth adress on my hardware wallet to receive the payouts later on or should i send them to the token address?
startedd

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:50:56 PM

Hey any admin here nees some help with token store
The funds should be in the exchanger wallet or in my metamask since i receve not enough funds when I try to buy tokens with money on both wallets
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

can i just send rock2 to an eth adress on my hardware wallet to receive the payouts later on or should i send them to the token address?
No.   Never send your personal tokens to the "Token Address" but you can add them to a hardware wallet ERC20 compatible one provided it can interact with Metmask and or MEW.

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
Calidude

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 02:17:29 PM

Hi Dias, thanks for getting back to me with those replies, appreciated. 

Just to clarify the point above about payments and the calculator on the website, would it be correct to assume then that those calculations on the website are the bare minimum of payouts per tokens held or can that drop below the calculated price?

I understand that when payouts are made if you HODL you stand to profit more, but my question was more so directed at the minimum payouts and the calculator on the site, so in summary what is on the site calculator is guaranteed (for the 3 years), regardless of BTC/ETH prices?

Thanks. 

Hi again Dias, can you please address the above question in detail, just be straight up man and let us know where we stand.

What you say here in relation to the payouts will forever have an impact on the current and future pricing of ROCK2 so please just lay it out on the table and give a straight up answer. 

Thanks. 

Dias I can see you have been online, but have left my question ignored. 

Can you please answer?

I am looking to purchase more ROCK2 but that is subject to your reply.....

Thanks.

It is disappointing to say the least that Dias seems to have abandoned this chat.  I understand that they would be busy getting the miners installed, but you should always find time to reply to your investors on whatever mediums they are on, and more so on here than anywhere else.

I highly rated IRM because of their transparency and constant fluent communications, but that has now all but disappeared from view. 

There are some  significantly important questions with relate to payout amounts and are they guaranteed as per the ICO?

Yes or No please Dias. 

Thanks. 

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:35:49 PM

why is this project better than envion or ,terraminer,ambit mining,swiss alp mining and many others? mining is getting more and more expensive and you need new mining hardware? will make this project profitable?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:17:47 PM

First payment moved to the end of September.
Team shows real ASICs and communicate well in Telegram but...

With such news and price around 0.00095 ETH/ROCK2 -> ~$0.28 per token.
$280 you will pay for 1000 ROCK2
community's calculated profit ~$0.0014 per token month
or $1.4 for 1000 ROCK2

if I remember correctly they rise ~$8.5M
current wholesale price for 500 is about $400K and with big discount it will be $350K
or 12000ASICS.
when full farm will be in working condition (as for today) you will be paid ~$34 per month for every 1000 ROCK2

with all risks, difficulty changes and so on I think it is one year to cover self-cost of your participation in project (if you buying tokens now)
for ICO investors it is ...

Why do you say 1,4 USD now and 34 USD (x24) when fully operational? Didn't they already use 1/10th of the ICO funds for the first order?

den_penta

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:21:21 PM

PS92 they bought 500ASICs in first batch.
Now they install it in the cave.
By my information such ammount cost ~$350000
If/when they use all collected during ICO 8500000 it will be 12000 ASICs in the cave
So, 500 ASICs     -> $1.4 for every 1000 ROCK2 token's holder
      12000 ASICs ->$34 for same 1000 tokens

There is many +/-
other prices of equipment, cave couldn't fit 12000, new S11 ASICs, etc.
But as base to be prepared for the future project's potential it is enough...

tokyojapan77

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:34:16 PM

It is obvious that price of the equipment dropped more than the ETH and BTC prices. Even tho we explain this he still tries to effect others with his own negativity.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:33:36 AM

Just to clarify the point above about payments and the calculator on the website, would it be correct to assume then that those calculations on the website are the bare minimum of payouts per tokens held or can that drop below the calculated price?

I understand that when payouts are made if you HODL you stand to profit more, but my question was more so directed at the minimum payouts and the calculator on the site, so in summary what is on the site calculator is guaranteed (for the 3 years), regardless of BTC/ETH prices?

Thanks. 

Hi again Dias, can you please address the above question in detail, just be straight up man and let us know where we stand.

What you say here in relation to the payouts will forever have an impact on the current and future pricing of ROCK2 so please just lay it out on the table and give a straight up answer. 

Thanks. 

Can you please answer?

Thanks.

It is disappointing to say the least that Dias seems to have abandoned this chat.  I understand that they would be busy getting the miners installed, but you should always find time to reply to your investors on whatever mediums they are on, and more so on here than anywhere else.

I highly rated IRM because of their transparency and constant fluent communications, but that has now all but disappeared from view. 

There are some  significantly important questions with relate to payout amounts and are they guaranteed as per the ICO?

Yes or No please Dias. 

Thanks. 

He's still reading , he is just waiting for the xxx% bitcoin increase they calculated into their roi projections.

Name:
dias.kurmanov
Activity:
Merit:
Position:
Date Registered:
July 09, 2017, 07:01:40 AM
Last Active:
August 23, 2018, 12:53:09 PM

he has seen the questions he just does not want to answer them because den_penta is posting math that doesn't use the bitcoin moon rocket method.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:35:04 AM

The team should improve its transparency and communication with the community, the team should respect and have a debt of several million dollars that are the ones that have collected.
rcgomes

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:19:30 AM

The team should improve its transparency and communication with the community, the team should respect and have a debt of several million dollars that are the ones that have collected.

i agree
kirinbear

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:41:14 AM

This IRM community is terrible. The team is arrogant and lazy (peripheral equipment should be prepared early. Network. Mining machine work frame. Passive ventilation fan. Fire safety...etc.). Just waiting for the arrival of the mining machine. Do nothing. The arrival of the mining machine should only be carried out with the plug-in power-on test. Investors are urgently unacceptable. guess. Slow down. . . More tolerance and encouragement.
den_penta

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:49:43 PM

Why so strong negative?
We all know it before first ICO stages:
- team have no experience in this area
- they only managed small business in KZ
- project extremely risky in many aspects

What do we have now:
- team start real work
- they show it and advertise as they can
- math under project is something on the edge
- Asian countries have it's own speed of work  Grin it's clearly not NY, LA or even Moscow.

Something new? Not for me.
Only one question - why price of ROCK2 is so high with all this environment?

den_penta

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:56:04 PM

I think project still interesting.
More adequate price and I'll invest again.

- some weeks for tech problems, errors, team learning, etc.
- first payments (we know how small it will be)
- second batch of ASICs
- more news about available funds and plans how to use it in the future
- maybe strong sellout from everyone who's plan to be millionaire
and we will see project reborn
clear, smart and promising...

Calidude

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:23:23 AM

Thanks. 

Thanks. 

Can you please answer?

Thanks.

Yes or No please Dias. 

Thanks. 

He's still reading , he is just waiting for the xxx% bitcoin increase they calculated into their roi projections.

Name:
dias.kurmanov
Activity:
Merit:
Position:
Date Registered:
July 09, 2017, 07:01:40 AM
Last Active:
August 23, 2018, 12:53:09 PM

he has seen the questions he just does not want to answer them because den_penta is posting math that doesn't use the bitcoin moon rocket method.

Assuming that Penta is not an alt of yours Sluppy  Grin his math is still not correct or based on any factual numbers.

As for Dias not answering, well yes, as I said where you quoted me, it is dissapointing to see him not replying to any questions, and there is obviously a reason or reason(s) for that.

Let me explore some possibilities and see if you agree with any. 

1.  (Worse case scenario) - What you said is true and they have over valued the ROI for investors on the website and will not admit that publicly and are trying to think of a way of mitigating this problem.  This I do not believe to be the case but of course I am not that naïve to say with 100% certainly that is is not. 

2.  They are being silent while they set up equipment and slowly buying back tokens themselves at lower than ICO prices therefore will have to pay out less to seperate holders and also allow those who equte silence to FUD to sell for a lower price therefore ensuring they can pay those that do continue to hold as per the website calculator. 

3.  They have mentioned Cindex as their dashboard, the Cindex ICO only started a day or so ago, maybe they are waiting on that, for what reason I do not know, but just throwing it out there. 

4.  With the calculations posted by some here those who have posted said calculations have not taken into account that they have a lot of money left over from ICO which can also be used to pay investors/holders while they obtain and set up more mining rigs.   

Either way, whatever IRM's intentions or tactics are, the silent treatment is not good and investors have a right of reply, but I do not personally think they are scammers, their names and faces are all over the place and I believe they are going to deliver, that is why I invested.   I will have egg on my face if they do not but I am happy to have an omlette for a face if I am wrong, but it would make no sense for them to harm what they have created. 

The ICO finished a while back now and if they were going to run off they could have/would have done so by now.

So personally I am still invested and even bought some more @ its ATL recently so although there is that niggling "WTF is going on" feeling, I am going to trust my instincts and stay solid with IRM. 

But with that said, Dias, enough is enough man, if you guys are quietly buying back tokens (I sincerly hope you are) then please at least provide us with an update regarding 1st payments and as mentioned above, the amount of payments per ROCK2 held.

Thanks. 

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:38:19 AM

Assuming that Penta is not an alt of yours Sluppy  Grin his math is still not correct or based on any factual numbers.

As for Dias not answering, well yes, as I said where you quoted me, it is dissapointing to see him not replying to any questions, and there is obviously a reason or reason(s) for that.

Let me explore some possibilities and see if you agree with any. 

1.  (Worse case scenario) - What you said is true and they have over valued the ROI for investors on the website and will not admit that publicly and are trying to think of a way of mitigating this problem.  This I do not believe to be the case but of course I am not that naïve to say with 100% certainly that is is not. 

2.  They are being silent while they set up equipment and slowly buying back tokens themselves at lower than ICO prices therefore will have to pay out less to seperate holders and also allow those who equte silence to FUD to sell for a lower price therefore ensuring they can pay those that do continue to hold as per the website calculator. 

3.  They have mentioned Cindex as their dashboard, the Cindex ICO only started a day or so ago, maybe they are waiting on that, for what reason I do not know, but just throwing it out there. 

4.  With the calculations posted by some here those who have posted said calculations have not taken into account that they have a lot of money left over from ICO which can also be used to pay investors/holders while they obtain and set up more mining rigs.   

Either way, whatever IRM's intentions or tactics are, the silent treatment is not good and investors have a right of reply, but I do not personally think they are scammers, their names and faces are all over the place and I believe they are going to deliver, that is why I invested.   I will have egg on my face if they do not but I am happy to have an omlette for a face if I am wrong, but it would make no sense for them to harm what they have created. 

The ICO finished a while back now and if they were going to run off they could have/would have done so by now.

So personally I am still invested and even bought some more @ its ATL recently so although there is that niggling "WTF is going on" feeling, I am going to trust my instincts and stay solid with IRM. 

But with that said, Dias, enough is enough man, if you guys are quietly buying back tokens (I sincerly hope you are) then please at least provide us with an update regarding 1st payments and as mentioned above, the amount of payments per ROCK2 held.

Thanks. 

1 Not worsecase u don't remember those posts just look back in the thread. they where making projections with Miners that paid out 30+ usd a day while those did not exist at that time nor do they now they where called out on this by several people including myself they responded with comments like "
3. Do not look at the daily price of BTC, look at the annual trend. In summer the BTS will be much more than 13,500 💰

Hello Dias,

how did you came to this prediction?

Look at the previous point. Just look at last 2 years history of BTC
"
Summer is almost over.

2 that would be extremely dishonest and that's pretty much the same as stealing from your investors what u just said.

3 I don't know what that is nor do I care to look into it but that's no reason to not respond to your investors questions.

4 You know what you just described right its called a Ponzi scheme where u pay investors back with their own money. *and no investor should want to have this happen.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: