Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:51:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💰⛏ 💰⛏ 💰⛏ ICE ROCK MINING ICO2 - LIFETIME PROFIT  (Read 37044 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
funminer

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:11:38 AM

What that website sais makes no sense they claim to be able to do all different algorithms.

"
Unser errechneter Algorithmus kann alle künftig denkbaren Blockchain Anwendungen schneller und energieeffizienter als gegenwärtig marktüblich verarbeiten."

"
Our calculated algorithm can process all blockchain applications conceivable in the future faster and more energy efficient than currently available on the market. "

The only chips that i know of that could come close to do what they claim are Fpga's and Asics out perform those by a long shot and those Fpga's would be extremely expensive.

The picture of that special cooling system seems to come from.

http://news.3m.com/sites/3m.newshq.businesswire.com/files/press_kit/additional/novec_immersion_cooling_data_center2_0.jpg

The only other thing they show is made in photoshop.

I find the claims they make highly unlikely especially that a no name company would just appear out of no where and find the golden key to mine everything when there are companys spending Billions in this space.

Maybe IRM believe what these people are selling i cant visit their intentions but as a miner im extremly sceptical on what is beeing sold on this website.

Don´t forget they say it´s ASIC, with a code that can not change!
and FPGA need normaly more power then ASIC, so this can not work.
In the about us, they are talking about own research Lab and Years of experience.
We specialize in the development of high-performance processors for data center technologies.
Our development team has different software and hardware patents.

All this with a funding Capital of 50.000 CHF, in 6 month.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrip

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:28:06 AM

What that website sais makes no sense they claim to be able to do all different algorithms.

"
Unser errechneter Algorithmus kann alle künftig denkbaren Blockchain Anwendungen schneller und energieeffizienter als gegenwärtig marktüblich verarbeiten."

"
Our calculated algorithm can process all blockchain applications conceivable in the future faster and more energy efficient than currently available on the market. "

The only chips that i know of that could come close to do what they claim are Fpga's and Asics out perform those by a long shot and those Fpga's would be extremely expensive.

http://news.3m.com/sites/3m.newshq.businesswire.com/files/press_kit/additional/novec_immersion_cooling_data_center2_0.jpg

I find the claims they make highly unlikely especially that a no name company would just appear out of no where and find the golden key to mine everything when there are companys spending Billions in this space.

Maybe IRM believe what these people are selling i cant visit their intentions but as a miner im extremly sceptical on what is beeing sold on this website.

In the about us, they are talking about own research Lab and Years of experience.
We specialize in the development of high-performance processors for data center technologies.

https://www.home.ch/de/mieten/detail/gewerbe-industrie/unterkategorie-gewerbe/in-Wollerau/106161233/ thats where they work
funminer

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:50:25 AM

"

"

https://www.home.ch/de/mieten/detail/gewerbe-industrie/unterkategorie-gewerbe/in-Wollerau/106161233/ thats where they work

Better is this page, there are a lot Offices in this Building, this is the administration Site, but don´t found Bitswiss in the list of Companys.

http://sihlegg23.ch/#mieter
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

"

"

yes I know that's what they say but a Sha asic cant mine scrypt x11 and all the other algo's the only thing that could do something like what they say it does is a FPGA but then they say its a asic and its code cant be changed later on it just makes no sense .
It looks like they claim to have created a magic 8 ball that just comes up with the solution for whatever u ask it .. if thats true im buying some as well ,, but id need some Proof before i pay.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
patrip

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:56:58 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 08:21:29 PM by patrip

"

"

Better is this page, there are a lot Offices in this Building, this is the administration Site, but don´t found Bitswiss in the list of Companys.

http://sihlegg23.ch/#mieter

So respectfully, I have two questions:

1) do you or will you get a test rig to see if the promised specs are fulfilled?

2) have you, or will you visit personally the manufacturer in switzerland, before officially signing the multi-million euro deal for the new A1?

Edit: thank you. My questions got answered  in the latest Q&A video

sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:49:54 PM

There is live video on Youtube in this moment. Malik and Dias are answering questions asked in chat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW-BuXcFrjo

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:17:53 AM

[/quote]

1) do you or will you get a test rig to see if the promised specs are fulfilled?

2) have you, or will you visit personally the manufacturer in switzerland, before officially signing the multi-million euro deal for the new A1?

[/quote]

I couldn't watch all of that I skipped through , do u mind sharing the anwers ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
patrip

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:11:03 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 08:06:43 AM by patrip

[/quote]

I couldn't watch all of that I skipped through , do u mind sharing the anwers ?

[/quote]

Malik Murzashev said, before buying something like the A1 he would ofcourse check out the site and want a test rig, to see if the specs are valid.  Malik explicitly said he is not planning to buy A1 or any other, before personally checking it out. He also said something of talking to various companies and will decide depending on the offers. Furthermore they are trying to get offers for the next gen rigs, for the obvious reason, that there is no point in buying old tech. And according ro  IRM the new rigs are basically ready, the companies just want to rid get of their old rigs before announcing the new ones.
Stasnislav11

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:18:53 AM

This project looks amazing, you bought a mountain? Shocked
I was in a few caves of the Caucasus and Altai and there is really very cool, and still very wet.
dias.kurmanov (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

"Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit"

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:51:26 AM

How is the collection of money your project, at what stage is ICO, the amount of money collected so far? What profit will the holders of ROCK 2 tokens receive monthly if the holder has 1000 tokens ROCK 2?

Hello! Please check the website.

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:42:46 AM

"

"

Please be sure that we will not send money to anybody until we don't see the real miner with our own eyes.

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:43:49 AM

This project looks amazing, you bought a mountain? Shocked
I was in a few caves of the Caucasus and Altai and there is really very cool, and still very wet.

Hello, Sir! Yes, our CEO bought it. )))

Nice trip

kable78

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:27:51 AM

give investors an advantageous way to earn money, they offer guaranteed income in the crypto currency every month, as long as the equipment on the farm is modern and efficient. By purchasing a token, you acquire a share on the farm.
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:57:12 PM

Here are  links to another blog articles promoting Ice Rock Mining:

https://icochat.wordpress.com/2018/04/23/the-advantages-of-ice-rock-mining-for-the-small-crypto-investor/

and

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptomoose1/the-advantages-of-ice-rock-mining-for-the-small-crypto-investor

Ice Rock Mining is number 1!   Go Ice Rock Team!!   
g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:58:21 PM

And just in case you missed it my other (very good) article about Ice Rock Mining is here:

https://icochat.wordpress.com/2018/04/04/the-advantages-of-ice-rock-mining-over-established-chinese-bitcoin-mining-farms/

and

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptomoose1/the-advantages-of-ice-rock-mining-over-established-chinese-bitcoin-mining-farms
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 07:30:07 AM

Thank you very much! I published your links in our official telegram News channel!

g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:06:44 AM

Thank you sir!    Smiley
Sindbad

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:20:42 AM

So, there is no buyback for ROCK1 Token for 3US$ as promised in their whitepaper on EtherDelta for 1 of May 2018?

Any delay for buyback?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:03:18 PM

So, there is no buyback for ROCK1 Token for 3US$ as promised in their whitepaper on EtherDelta for 1 of May 2018?

Any delay for buyback?

@sindbad, why weren't you interested in swapping the rock1 tokens for rock2 tokens? Did you not find the rock1 token return profitable enough or didn't you like the experience?

Did you at least receive the promised payouts?

Dazedconfused11

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:59:32 AM

Glad to see this project listed on coinschedule

Learn more at the listing https://www.coinschedule.com/ico/ice-rock-mining#event2148 Cheers!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: