Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2018, 11:15:54 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💰⛏ 💰⛏ 💰⛏ ICE ROCK MINING ICO2 - LIFETIME PROFIT  (Read 7887 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dias.kurmanov

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

"Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit"

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:08:50 AM

Hello! If i sell tokens, would I get ETH every month? Or I must hold tokens to get ETH every month?
If you sell your tokens, you get ETH or whatever coins you are trading against, then you are not eligible for dividends. If you want to receive dividends, you must hold your tokens in your own ETH wallet before the payment.

correct!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
den_penta

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:33:11 AM

ICO almost done.
Almost all ICO I saw last year have same problem - they was very active to collect money but drop investors unattended week after ICO's end (on first week there is many things to do with token's distribution).
I think, if IRM want to be best on the market, will be very nice to see daily (or at least two~three  times per week) short messages from dev's.
Just new photo from cave (even without light  Grin ), short list 'to-do' for workers on day, etc.

Without such attention we will see same as others: drop on exchanges in first days, additional drop when bounty will be distributed, much bigger drop because of long time to wait for first payment, huge drop when ROI will be not 400% but only 8%...

quiettoad

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:25:43 AM

ICO almost done.
Almost all ICO I saw last year have same problem - they was very active to collect money but drop investors unattended week after ICO's end (on first week there is many things to do with token's distribution).
I think, if IRM want to be best on the market, will be very nice to see daily (or at least two~three  times per week) short messages from dev's.
Just new photo from cave (even without light  Grin ), short list 'to-do' for workers on day, etc.

Without such attention we will see same as others: drop on exchanges in first days, additional drop when bounty will be distributed, much bigger drop because of long time to wait for first payment, huge drop when ROI will be not 400% but only 8%...

I can't agree more  Grin

LocalCoinSwap // World's Most inclusive Cryptocurrency Marketplace
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:17:22 PM

ICO almost done.
I think, if IRM want to be best on the market, will be very nice to see daily (or at least two~three  times per week) short messages from dev's.
Just new photo from cave (even without light  Grin ), short list 'to-do' for workers on day, etc.

I can't agree more  Grin

No way.... I would rather see the team working on more important tasks like building the server farm and building their business instead of hand holding nervous Nellie's that need constant reassurance.
Some stock market CEOs give 1 hour of time  at the quarterly earning reports to update investors on the company status.... and that is it.

How can you expect constant minor updates several times a week?

Do you realize how busy the CEO and managers are?    And how busy they will be as they continue to work on ice rock development?

Please let them work on the company not keeping you updated every 2-3 days!!!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Jiveuoq

Activity: 13

View Profile
Today at 03:49:25 AM

I just bought in. I hope the project succeeds.
dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
Today at 04:08:06 AM

ICO almost done.

We will not let you down!

dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
Today at 04:09:09 AM

ICO almost done.
I think, if IRM want to be best on the market, will be very nice to see daily (or at least two~three  times per week) short messages from dev's.
Just new photo from cave (even without light  Grin ), short list 'to-do' for workers on day, etc.

I can't agree more  Grin

No way.... I would rather see the team working on more important tasks like building the server farm and building their business instead of hand holding nervous Nellie's that need constant reassurance.
Some stock market CEOs give 1 hour of time  at the quarterly earning reports to update investors on the company status.... and that is it.

How can you expect constant minor updates several times a week?

Do you realize how busy the CEO and managers are?    And how busy they will be as they continue to work on ice rock development?

Please let them work on the company not keeping you updated every 2-3 days!!!

Thanks for understanding us!

dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
Today at 04:09:43 AM

I just bought in. I hope the project succeeds.

Nice decision, Sir.

account78

Activity: 98

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
Today at 10:26:00 AM

I added video in the bounty on April 20. Now I look at the table of participants and I'm not there.

⦗ DataBroker Dao ǁ Monetize your IoT data! ⦘
≫ Pre-register Now! ≪ (https://databrokerdao.com/)
laredo7mm

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
Today at 03:45:29 PM

Only 8 hours left to invest! Enough time to read the whitepaper, watch videos on Youtube where you can see the actual cave, S9 ASIC miners and GPUs, electrical works which are needed for the big expansion that will happen in coming weeks.

▄█
                          ▄█▀██
                        ▄█▀▄██▀█▄
                      ▄▀ ▄██▀▄█▀▄▄
                     █▀ ██▀▄█▌▄████       ▄▄
                    █▀ █▀▄██▀▄███▀▄█  ▄▄▀▀▄█▄
                   █▀ ███▐███▐██▄▀████▀  █▐██▐▄
                  █▀ ▐███▄▀██▄▀██▌▀███▌ ▐█ ██▐█▌
                 █▀ █▌▀████▐██▐███▀▄███ ██▌██▐███
                █▀ ▄██▌████ ▀ ▀▀▀▌█████████▐█▌████
      ▐█▀█▄▄▄  █▀ ▄████▄▀▄▄██████▄▄▀███████ █▌█████
      █▌    ▀▀█▀ ▄▄▀██▀▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▀███▀▄██ █████▌
     █▌  ▐█▄▄   ▄███▄▀▐███▌  ▄▄▄  ▐██▌▀▀▄█▀▄▄███████
    ██   ██████▄█▀▀▀██▐███   ██▀  ▄██▌██▀▄███▀▄▄▀▀██
   ▄█▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▀▐███      ▄████▌▄▄██▀▀▄█████▄▄▌
  ▄██    ▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐██▌  ▐█▄  ▀███▌▀▀▄▄███████████
 ▄██    ▐█████████▀▀▀▀   ▌  ███▄  ▀██▌██▀▀▀▀▀       
▐▀▀▀    ▀▀     
..The Most.. ─────────────────────────
Profitable Mining
No Cooling Costs
No Rental
Cheap Electricity
Lifetime Profit
.Join Ice Rock Mining Private Pre-Sale.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Bitcointalk
Daydream 61

Activity: 322

View Profile
Today at 06:32:16 PM

I think this team is better and more active than the envion team. I think the project will be a success. I hope for myself, for the investors and for the team. And the team has to stay active after the end of the ICO. that would be great

ICO will end in 5 Hours ! 🌋Jump in to departing train 💰
It's the last chance to get LIFETIME profit from most efficiently mining in the world!

https://icerockmining.io/de.html 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.