Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:30:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💰⛏ 💰⛏ 💰⛏ ICE ROCK MINING ICO2 - LIFETIME PROFIT  (Read 37052 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
dias.kurmanov (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

"Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit"

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 04:42:08 AM

The percentage is fixed.

For ex. we mined 100 BTC with 1000 ASICs (numbers are just for example), 50% of it = 50 BTC will go to payout to backers. 20% = 20 BTC to pay the bills (electricity, security, fire protection, salaries to employees, internet, broken parts etc etc etc) 20% = 20BTC will go buy more miners ======> new miners with old miners will raise money after setting them up in the cave.    and 10% = 10 BTC to the team.

If it does not make sense for you just don't invest. We do not push anybody to invest. It is your choice.

Is this how you understood things to be @cashi ?

Above is quoted from the horses mouth/ass himself.

Problem now is that the 20% at this time or even the 30% does NOT cover the eletricity costs so where is that money comming from that can only be from the reinvestment or the 50% of the investors and since they still need to pay salaries and other costs that's kinda something that should

be made Very clear isn't it ?

Do you think anyone would have agree'd the team taking 30% of the payout .. lets say BTC was @ 30k now u think its fair for the team to take 30% .. when eletricity costs would be @ like 5 % .. whats the salaries .. next to the 10% for the team ?

Im sure pretty much everyone assumed that would be from the 10% but apperantly thats just of the top for dias and crew for their great idea.

You can see from Dais's responces that hes really willing to share that information .. if he wanted to he could easily shutme up by posting those numbers he doesnt because he knows hes in the wrong.

@dias ye funny how you commented on my rank here dias strangly enough all people with ranks like mine have said your a bullshit artist im definatly not the only one.

[/quote]

again 10000 empty words. Still not tired?

I read 10 words from your 10000.

Enough to understand that again some bs.

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:18:45 PM

snip snip

Again a whole bunch of nothing and no answers at all.
Just ignore the relevant questions and blablablabla well shilled.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
fenikstomek

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:42:33 PM

A few days ago I decided to change my tokens to eth. The problem is that up to 6 days this operation is being processed all the time. Can anyone help me. I wrote to help ice rock but I did not get any answer on this topic.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x758bea2af5d11751263c2f879b4a5a7623d9ef37a88386b68b192f905cc15ba3

I do not know if anyone has already written it, but changing tokens to eth is extremely difficult and should be changed to something easier.
fenikstomek

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:19:31 PM

Thank you for your help Smiley
the transaction has come to an end successfully Smiley
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:27:47 PM

snip snip

Where is it no answers at all? I was explaining you the current situation from my point of view, if you don't share it ok, but don't say it's a bunch of nothing. It is not shilled, I was giving you the details in a normal way but it seems you are only disliking IRM at any try.
Ice Rock published today a christmas special video, did you see it?

Smiley Smiley
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 05:24:37 AM

snip snip

Yeah ))) That's what I am talking about. Do the same.

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:16:07 AM

correct, profit is spreading among the ROCK2 token holders. Token.store is pretty famous exchange for tokens. Our token is listed at coinmarketcap.

People getting profit in ROCK2 tokens or in mined currencies? And which currencies you mining? And how much per month people getting profit? For example if I have 1000 ROCK2, than how much $ (or ETh, BTC or ROCK2 tokens) Ill get every month for holding this tokens?
Your token is a security token, as people getting dividends?
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:14:37 PM

correct, profit is spreading among the ROCK2 token holders. Token.store is pretty famous exchange for tokens. Our token is listed at coinmarketcap.

People getting profit in ROCK2 tokens or in mined currencies? And which currencies you mining? And how much per month people getting profit? For example if I have 1000 ROCK2, than how much $ (or ETh, BTC or ROCK2 tokens) Ill get every month for holding this tokens?
Your token is a security token, as people getting dividends?

today will be the inclusion of 1500 devices

So that's per day 2000x 1.51 = 3020 profit per day devided by 15,703,272 tokens = 0.0001923166076471197 Usd per token. so if you invested at 1 usd per token  if difficulty doesnt go up then u get your money back in a little under 14 years pretty sweet deal.

Erm no u don't I keep forgetting teams 10% 20% reinvestment so add 30% more to those 14 years.

numbers might have changed a little bit since then but not much.
Also this assumes that the % are taken after all the "known" power has been taken into account. but they are also paying salaries from that 20% for power they said so its anyones guess how much is left and gets back to the investors really but it wont be any More then this unless they are paying people with money from the ICO wich is a big nono.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:15:50 PM

snip snip

Well if you answer the Questions honestly ill go away guaranteed.

Just tell everyone how much of the ICO funds where used for the factory remodel.
Tell everyone what your running costs are.
Just show a balance sheet what the money has been spend on and how much is left like any real company would have to do.

I will not post again in this thread guaranteed if you post the real numbers.

rcgomes

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:56:47 PM

hi i get paid 28 12 2018

3000tolkens
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 08:35:09 AM

snip snip

Just tell everyone how much of the ICO funds where used for the factory remodel.
Just show a balance sheet what the money has been spend on and how much is left like any real company would have to do.

Are you BLIND?Huh All this info was posted a week ago on our telegram news channel!

We made a financial report. read it and go away.

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 08:51:27 AM

snip snip

https://t.me/Ice_Rock_News/321 here is the link!

bebitoo

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:53:41 AM

Are you BLIND?Huh All this info was posted a week ago on our telegram news channel!

With all due respect, this is not the complete financial report. It shows only the expenses ($1,740,518). We all know this is just a half of the data. What is missing is an income specification (ICO sell and mining) and the final balance sheet - the amount of money that is available after these expenses (probably part in fiat and part in crypto).

However, we can estimate some numbers, until IRM provides the official data. Since about $10 mio were collected in the ICO, after reported $2 mio of expenses we can calculate there is still about $8 mio available. (This is just a guess, I am not affiliated with IRM, so we must wait for the complete financial report).

However, it looks like there is plenty of money left for buying more miners and expanding the business in future! Great!
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 06:12:57 AM

With all due respect, this is not the complete financial report. It shows only the expenses ($1,740,518). We all know this is just a half of the data. What is missing is an income specification (ICO sell and mining) and the final balance sheet - the amount of money that is available after these expenses (probably part in fiat and part in crypto).

However, we can estimate some numbers, until IRM provides the official data. Since about $10 mio were collected in the ICO, after reported $2 mio of expenses we can calculate there is still about $8 mio available. (This is just a guess, I am not affiliated with IRM, so we must wait for the complete financial report).

However, it looks like there is plenty of money left for buying more miners and expanding the business in future! Great!

Hello! Correct, 100% completed financial report will be done after finishing the building of the second phase farm.

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:54:27 PM

Depends, did they sell the ETH they raised for fiat?

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 03:44:53 AM

We are holding. Never sold.

Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:16:18 AM

You have public wallet?
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 04:29:28 AM

You have public wallet?

No we don't

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:43:40 AM

"Since about $10 mio were collected in the ICO, after reported $2 mio of expenses we can calculate there is still about $8 mio available. (This is just a guess, I am not affiliated with IRM, so we must wait for the complete financial report).

However, it looks like there is plenty of money left for buying more miners and expanding the business in future! Great!"

Then there is not plenty left, at least, if plenty is 8m. If we're generous and say that ETH during the ico was 500 usd, which it wasn't (more around 700/800 usd), then there's about 1.5m left.

bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:55:41 AM

Do you already know how much BTC was mined this month? Payout will be done very soon but maybe you have already estimated numbers for it, the remaining days are not very long to go anymore until next dividend payout. Looking forward to receive my Rock2pay in my wallet.

cheers  Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: