Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:27:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💰⛏ 💰⛏ 💰⛏ ICE ROCK MINING ICO2 - LIFETIME PROFIT  (Read 37044 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 06:56:56 AM

Check out Cashi's trust.  LOL

He has been called out as a scammer by over 15 different people.  LMAO.  Grin

No wonder he has supported this IRM scam.   Cheesy Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1973300

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:30:40 AM

That's Feedback Given by him not about him.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:17:29 PM

@Cashi

Soooo.

Allways delivers you say ?

How many miners are up 2000 now ? how long after ICO ended ?
I see no reason why IRM should scam everyone now and stop to install more miners. Just makes no sense?  Huh

More profitable you say ?

Ice cave ready to go no cooling needed  / old building needing to be renovated and cooled ? that doesnt really sound more profitable.
It was decision of IRM to do so. They get some of the mining profits why should they install miners in a less profitable location? Maybe Dias can explain why cave is no longer location for ROCK2.

IRM is one of the 5% good ICO's really based of what exactly  Not on the Roi or based on the number of people they ban of their telegram  So they are a good ICO because they returned what less then 1% of their investors money right now in roi ?
Filling the warehouse with miners in a transparent way. Payouts are not much yet due to the market conditions and not all funds are spent yet for same reason. Market conditions are not something to blame IRM for.

Cali was a supporter of IRM untill he woke up to reality , you should try it.
I see not reason to distrust IRM, they are doing a good job.  Wink

Smiley Smiley
Cashi

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:25:56 PM

He is probably Dias's boyfriend.  Take it easy on him.   Cheesy
Lool

But no, I'm not  Wink

Check out Cashi's trust.  LOL

He has been called out as a scammer by over 15 different people.  LMAO.  Grin

No wonder he has supported this IRM scam.   Cheesy Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1973300

Dude, you can't even read! This is the feedback I sent to other users because they were cheating.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy   
Therefore it's called sent feedback.
Doing a detailed research seems to be not your best skill.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Smiley Smiley
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:59:27 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2018, 06:27:04 AM by sluppy

@Cashi

Soooo.

Allways delivers you say ?

How many miners are up 2000 now ? how long after ICO ended ?
I see no reason why IRM should scam everyone now and stop to install more miners. Just makes no sense?  Huh

More profitable you say ?

Ice cave ready to go no cooling needed  / old building needing to be renovated and cooled ? that doesnt really sound more profitable.
It was decision of IRM to do so. They get some of the mining profits why should they install miners in a less profitable location? Maybe Dias can explain why cave is no longer location for ROCK2.

IRM is one of the 5% good ICO's really based of what exactly  Not on the Roi or based on the number of people they ban of their telegram  So they are a good ICO because they returned what less then 1% of their investors money right now in roi ?
Filling the warehouse with miners in a transparent way. Payouts are not much yet due to the market conditions and not all funds are spent yet for same reason. Market conditions are not something to blame IRM for.

Cali was a supporter of IRM untill he woke up to reality , you should try it.
I see not reason to distrust IRM, they are doing a good job.  Wink

1 450% - 720% in the first year they calculated btc rise like the year before into their projections do you think that's honest ? (also their roi calculator was not dynamic that was pointed out many times it calculated roi from btc @ 11k while it was way way below that)

2  after being asked repeatedly about how much their maintenance costs would be ,, (power and operating costs) they kept saying they didn't understand the question and that it would be 20% -- trying to explain to them that 20% is NOT a fixed number didn't help.
If your operating costs are 20% when btc = 5k then they should be less then 20% when its 10k Right ?

3 their biggest selling point in the whole ICO was the ICE cave that didn't need cooling of any kind had been tested with IRM1 and worked flawlessly-- Remember that ?

4 Sure they will keep installing miners at a snails pace they take their 10% of the top of the mining operation while using their while using their investors funds to pay for everything.

5 The ICE cave was never going to work they where told this many times during the ICO why it wouldn't work it was just their marketing trick to get money form their investors.

6 An ICO that has returned next to nothing to their investors in over 6 months you can hardly call successful.

7 Transparent  really ? please link me to a recent audit of their funds what the money has been spent on .. like the factory remodel and how much power it uses to operate.

I can keep going and list more but this will do for now I wasted enough time on them already.

Ps just look at some of the posts from Dias or his video's "for all the haters" that's professional to you someone you would trust with your money ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Cashi

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:20:48 PM

1. When I invested in IRM the calculation was pretty clear to use a BTC price of $14,000 and it still can be seen here: https://icerockmining.io/en.html

I don't know where you see a lie.  Huh Huh

2. Better ask Dias here, I think it's discussed internally how to proceed for future payments. I agree to you, I would also prefer spending profits after expenses 50% investors / 20% reinvestment /10% team.

3. + 5. Yes. And warehouse is better, why not change it for large operations. Phase 1 is still in cave.

4. + 6. Costs for installing construction and miners was part of the whitepaper. Your point number 4 explains point number 6, payouts are not high NOW, but it doesn't mean at full capacity  Wink

7. Ask tech members. I'm sure it will be announced if you ask polite. If you want exact answers better ask Dias directly.

I'm only telling what can be found out anyways.  Smiley

Smiley Smiley
dias.kurmanov (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

"Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit"

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 09:58:46 AM

Wow Wow Wow  ))) BIG DRAMA SHOW

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 10:00:38 AM

1. When I invested in IRM the calculation was pretty clear to use a BTC price of $14,000 and it still can be seen here: https://icerockmining.io/en.html

2. Better ask Dias here, I think it's discussed internally how to proceed for future payments. I agree to you, I would also prefer spending profits after expenses 50% investors / 20% reinvestment /10% team.

3. + 5. Yes. And warehouse is better, why not change it for large operations. Phase 1 is still in cave.

4. + 6. Costs for installing construction and miners was part of the whitepaper. Your point number 4 explains point number 6, payouts are not high NOW, but it doesn't mean at full capacity  Wink

7. Ask tech members. I'm sure it will be announced if you ask polite. If you want exact answers better ask Dias directly.

Sir, Just leave this, they just haters with no success in life.

Haters gonna Hate.

Haters go to Hell )))

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:34:51 PM
Merited by tmfp (1)

1 its like having small print its misleading if u dont understand that well thats your problem.(you wanna guess how many people actually click that link and find out its 14k instead of the real number? my guess would be not many because its not that hard to make it dynamic people expect it to be.)

2 we agree on something so hard to argue that.

3 the cave had room for 10k miners remember ? so if those 10k spots where all filled up id agree with you but they are not.

4 Really i dont remember the whitepaper mentioning a warehouse at all. Strangly enough the whitepaper dissapeared the links on here and on their website dont work so i cant confirm that.

7 ask the tech members ? why dont you ask them you keep advocating their side and saying everything is great so you tell me the numbers.

Also didnt they promise Rock1 investors a option to cashout after the test ? i remember some angry people saying they got rolled into IRM2.

See the responce from Dias u think thats how someone that took 8+ million usd from investors should be responding ?

Cashi

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:48:19 PM

1 its like having small print its misleading if u dont understand that well thats your problem.(you wanna guess how many people actually click that link and find out its 14k instead of the real number? my guess would be not many because its not that hard to make it dynamic people expect it to be.)

3 the cave had room for 10k miners remember ? so if those 10k spots where all filled up id agree with you but they are not.

4 Really i dont remember the whitepaper mentioning a warehouse at all. Strangly enough the whitepaper dissapeared the links on here and on their website dont work so i cant confirm that.

7 ask the tech members ? why dont you ask them you keep advocating their side and saying everything is great so you tell me the numbers.

Also didnt they promise Rock1 investors a option to cashout after the test ? i remember some angry people saying they got rolled into IRM2.

See the responce from Dias u think thats how someone that took 8+ million usd from investors should be responding ?

1 We'll if someone missed it to read and then blames IRM... LOL
Who doesn't read but invests should not blame anyone for his fault of not doing his research.
And it's obvious directly under the start investing button, this is really hard to miss for someone doing a good research how profits are calculated.

3 It's always good to have space for future expansion. Maybe the warehouse isn't so far away from the city compared to the cave and it's easier to manage. We don't know.

7 It's not my responsibility to ask your questions, the news channel had a summary of the expenses from every month. You can check  Cool

At least we agree on a few points. Every project is somehow difficult to manage and Ice Rock is doing a good job although market conditions are very bad.

Smiley Smiley
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 07:37:50 AM

This is the exact answer that YOU deserve mr trololo. Go on. Act a fool. You have enough time to spend it here writing long shitty stories.
I even don't read your poems.

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 07:40:06 AM

1 We'll if someone missed it to read and then blames IRM... LOL
Who doesn't read but invests should not blame anyone for his fault of not doing his research.
And it's obvious directly under the start investing button, this is really hard to miss for someone doing a good research how profits are calculated.

3 It's always good to have space for future expansion. Maybe the warehouse isn't so far away from the city compared to the cave and it's easier to manage. We don't know.

7 It's not my responsibility to ask your questions, the news channel had a summary of the expenses from every month. You can check  Cool

At least we agree on a few points. Every project is somehow difficult to manage and Ice Rock is doing a good job although market conditions are very bad.

Sir, thank you very much, I tried to explain to him a lot of things earlier but seems that this guy is a competitor or just troll. He will continue writing poems ))) We cant do nothing )) but such a shame,,, having so but status in bitcointalk but acting like a shit.

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:14:50 AM

I see that you still selling tokens. Your ICO still ongoing? And why in this way your token listed to coinmarketcap already?
Do you have mining equipment already and mine crypto? While you promised profit in 200%, but tis was in January (when BTC and other currencies was in their ATH), do you have some profit from mining still?
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 10:44:22 AM

I see that you still selling tokens. Your ICO still ongoing? And why in this way your token listed to coinmarketcap already?
Do you have mining equipment already and mine crypto? While you promised profit in 200%, but tis was in January (when BTC and other currencies was in their ATH), do you have some profit from mining still?

Who  told you that we are selling tokens?

Yes we are still making profit, even with such a price of BTC

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:17:07 PM

I just seen this at your website:

https://icerockmining.io

there are a button "buy tokens", but yes, it says that ICO finished as well. And link redirecting to this site: https://token.store/ROCK2

So this is an exchange? I never heard abiut this exchange before...

How many profit people getting right now? You spreading profit among token holders as I understand?
minerbobbert

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:16:42 PM

Hello I was paid this month and I won less than the month before! how's that?

11-   0,02044...

12-   0,01144...
... News channel is very useful for important updates because IRM will first share in news channel...

First?

I think you meant "only"...
Nope. I meant first.  Wink

Are you even checking their channels? IRM is providing important news immediately, I don't know any other company doing this like IRM.

I responded to you but my post got erased. 

Transparency for the win!
dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 05:36:59 PM

I just seen this at your website:

https://icerockmining.io

there are a button "buy tokens", but yes, it says that ICO finished as well. And link redirecting to this site: https://token.store/ROCK2

So this is an exchange? I never heard abiut this exchange before...

How many profit people getting right now? You spreading profit among token holders as I understand?

correct, profit is spreading among the ROCK2 token holders. Token.store is pretty famous exchange for tokens. Our token is listed at coinmarketcap.

dias.kurmanov (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 05:37:54 PM

Hello I was paid this month and I won less than the month before! how's that?

11-   0,02044...

12-   0,01144...
... News channel is very useful for important updates because IRM will first share in news channel...

First?

I think you meant "only"...
Nope. I meant first.  Wink

Are you even checking their channels? IRM is providing important news immediately, I don't know any other company doing this like IRM.

I responded to you but my post got erased. 

Transparency for the win!

posts with shit and no meaning will be erased. Welcome

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:36:11 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2019, 05:19:20 PM by sluppy

The percentage is fixed.

For ex. we mined 100 BTC with 1000 ASICs (numbers are just for example), 50% of it = 50 BTC will go to payout to backers. 20% = 20 BTC to pay the bills (electricity, security, fire protection, salaries to employees, internet, broken parts etc etc etc) 20% = 20BTC will go buy more miners ======> new miners with old miners will raise money after setting them up in the cave.    and 10% = 10 BTC to the team.

If it does not make sense for you just don't invest. We do not push anybody to invest. It is your choice.
[/quote]

Is this how you understood things to be @cashi ?

Above is quoted from the horses mouth/ass himself.

Problem now is that the 20% at this time or even the 30% does NOT cover the eletricity costs so where is that money comming from that can only be from the reinvestment or the 50% of the investors and since they still need to pay salaries and other costs that's kinda something that should

be made Very clear isn't it ?

Do you think anyone would have agree'd the team taking 30% of the payout .. lets say BTC was @ 30k now u think its fair for the team to take 30% .. when eletricity costs would be @ like 5 % .. whats the salaries .. next to the 10% for the team ?

Im sure pretty much everyone assumed that would be from the 10% but apperantly thats just of the top for dias and crew for their great idea.

You can see from Dais's responces that hes really willing to share that information .. if he wanted to he could easily shutme up by posting those numbers he doesnt because he knows hes in the wrong.

@dias ye funny how you commented on my rank here dias strangly enough all people with ranks like mine have said your a bullshit artist im definatly not the only one.

Cashi

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:16:55 PM

The percentage is fixed.

For ex. we mined 100 BTC with 1000 ASICs (numbers are just for example), 50% of it = 50 BTC will go to payout to backers. 20% = 20 BTC to pay the bills (electricity, security, fire protection, salaries to employees, internet, broken parts etc etc etc) 20% = 20BTC will go buy more miners ======> new miners with old miners will raise money after setting them up in the cave.    and 10% = 10 BTC to the team.

If it does not make sense for you just don't invest. We do not push anybody to invest. It is your choice.
[/ quote]

Is this how you understood things to be @cashi ?

Above is quoted from the horses mouth/ass himself.
LOL, and you are wondering why Dias doesn't like you? Your words are insulting and like Dias said you damage your rank. If you act normal Dias will answer you.

In Telegram it was said that reinvestment will come in place when electricity cost is lower than 40% and now it isn't fully operational. There are still funds left. This was my information I saw there. And if profits will be more, they can pay 50 20 10. 
I hope also it will be calculated like in the whitepaper finally but the process is very hard to set up miners, you understand? I don't know if Malik pays some bills with his own money.

Problem now is that the 20% at this time or even the 30% does NOT cover the eletricity costs so where is that money comming from that can only be from the reinvestment or the 50% of the investors and since they still need to pay salaries and other costs that's kinda something that should

be made Very clear isn't it ?

Do you think anyone would have agree'd the team taking 30% of the payout .. lets say BTC was @ 30k now u think its fair for the team to take 30% .. when eletricity costs would be @ like 5 % .. whats the salaries .. next to the 10% for the team ?

Im sure pretty much everyone assumed that would be from the 10% but apperantly thats just of the top for dias and crew for their great idea.

You can see from Dais's responces that hes really willing to share that information .. if he wanted to he could easily shutme up by posting those numbers he doesnt because he knows hes in the wrong.
Situation while preparing isn't automatically final solution. I'm sure IRM is always doing a good decision to make IRM a great project. Easy projects are nothing you find a lot. It's always a hard work.  Smiley

Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: