Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:26:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ripple Going To Reach 10,000$ By 2020?  (Read 4490 times)
sunita01

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:28:45 PM

It may be possible that if the report performs well this year. To reach Ripple at $ 10,000 by 2020, there will be a lot of struggle in 2 years, so it costs around $ 1.5 or $ 2, it does not seem likely, but anything in the market can be possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:31:31 PM

A beautiful dream. I am one of those who want to be real the most, but it is a bit difficult situation to be true. We will continue to wait.
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:34:51 PM

Hey guys, so the last ripple thread got closed down and since there aren't any new ones I decided to make one on my own.

I got around 126 ripple at the moment and I'm just wondering if they will turn me into a millionaire in the next two years.

I personally believe that they will and that anyone reading this should invest into ripple.

*NOT AN EXPERT, RESEARCH YOURSELF BEFORE BUYING ANYTHING*

After all, you cannot beat the banks.
They will buy all the ripple and they will pay whatever amount is needed just to get the technology for themselves.
This means that getting in now, at a dollar, is a bargain as the more banks get interested in ripple and buying it, the more the demand for it will grow and the prices will shoot up crazy!

We watched it go from 0.19 to almost 5$ in the span of just a few weeks, I don't see why bigger growth isn't possible and don't tell me about the market cap- people were bickering about it on a dollar and ripple dumpstered it without any issues.

Please discuss and remain civil while doing it.
Are you out of mind? Having these kind of presumptions on XRP price on upcoming 2 years time? Even ETH do have the struggle on getting $1k price and how much more into a coin which i dont really consider decentralized at all since most of the time its being backed by bankers ? and also even on a simple computation imagine on how big it is if each ripple would price on 10k? It will surely blown you out. Dont keep dreaming man.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
silverleew1

Activity: 84
Merit: 16

Begone junkers!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:35:43 PM

Because of the rumor of anonymous group that stating XRP is scamming your BTC/ETH..
I don't think so.. It will go $10 top.. but after their unlimited supply and maybe their own doing upping their price..
Well it's just speculation too.. so no one can predict what will happened.. But 2020 going 10.000? are telling me that BTC price already at 100K? XD~
Avdotiy

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:41:14 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 11:04:36 PM by Avdotiy

Ahahah, to have a price equal to 10 000$ Ripple have to reach 600 000 000 000 000 market capitalisation.

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:50:31 PM

This topic shows exactly whats wrong with crypto these days.
Either you know nothing about investing and crypto (so you shouldn't be investing), or you are simple delusional if you think this is possible.

Its hard to achieve these amount for ripple because it is an unstable stage now but no one can judge the crypto currencies all currencies are grow and fall everyday so just wait for 2020 to see the value of ripple .

Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:59:58 PM

I see no reason why XRP would rise that much in value. Even at its current market cap, XRP is highly overvalued IMO.
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:00:56 PM

10,000 dollars for 1 ripple? Man, what are you smoking? Whatever it is, you better stop it dude. Ripple to hit even $100 dollars is too much and it will catapult it's  market capitalization to insane levels.

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:06:03 PM

I have very big doubts that the ripple will grow so much. I would say that this is just a dream and nothing more. Although everything is possible, of course, but I do not see the reasons for such growth. Even if the ripple has a good algorithm, this does not mean that the price should go up.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:10:24 PM

Do you have the patience to wait for 2020, 2 years from now by holding your Ripple. To me is a big no, Is today trading less than $100 and to think by next two years ,XRP can reach that price level will be hard to achieve.
USScrypto

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:21:09 PM

Ripple even doesnt belong to this place, it is centralised place I think in future maybe Ripple will not exist, i think this price is just from people who want to manipulate people. Dont belive to this lies.
seizetehday5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:29:30 PM

The marketcap would be insanely high, one that I wouldn't even think Bitcoin can reach and yet you think Ripple can reach it? Most probably not unless all the world money goes into it even then might be tough to obtain. Not gonna bother doing the real math because you are asking for a marketcap north of $38 trillion (which is Ripple at 1k). Let that sink in and then consider if it can happen or not, I know what I think Roll Eyes.

toddfw2003

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:46:43 PM

you already missed the millionaire boat.  should have invested in January 2017
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:58:52 PM

Be careful in investing, including investments in bitcoin because investing in altcoin is very risky
It is risky. But if you are capable enough of grasping the meaning and ways of investing, you will be able to do it well, not to mention that failing is required for first times because that is how people learn. They learn from their failure and mistakes so they have a good experience in that field.

Added to that, I believe that investing in bitcoin is not that risky because it is known that the bitcoin price always grows. That is why we do not need to worry about investing in bitcoin.
realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:04:38 PM

Be careful in investing, including investments in bitcoin because investing in altcoin is very risky
It is risky. But if you are capable enough of grasping the meaning and ways of investing, you will be able to do it well, not to mention that failing is required for first times because that is how people learn. They learn from their failure and mistakes so they have a good experience in that field.

Added to that, I believe that investing in bitcoin is not that risky because it is known that the bitcoin price always grows. That is why we do not need to worry about investing in bitcoin.
You're right as hell. It sounds so simple 'one need to learn on other's mistakes', but it is harder to do, then say. All the time, in some new sphere, I think that I'm smarter and I know how it works, and all the time I was wrong. The same thing in investing.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
muhdatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:36:38 PM

First question: Cryptoworld to exist by 2020? If yes, under which rules and requirements? I don't know. Second question: XRP to surpass BTC by 2020? Impossible.

Nobody knows it, but all of us dreams to be in crypto paradise at that time.
We will be happiness and rich like that brothers Winclevoss. Smiley

I have read news: 600 bitcoins enthusiasts hire cruise liner and go a cruise.
When Ripple reach 10 000 all of cruise ships won't enough for crypto millioners Smiley
Hurry up booking Smiley

MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:12:30 PM

I don't think so, instead Ripple will return to $ 1 price like USDT to better serve the banking industry. Ripple increases are only due to immediate solutions such as limiting the number of tokens, it is not a smart SOLUTION!
InvictusManeo

Activity: 115
Merit: 5

Gemstra - The Future of Social Selling

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:21:09 PM

Hey guys, so the last ripple thread got closed down and since there aren't any new ones I decided to make one on my own.

I got around 126 ripple at the moment and I'm just wondering if they will turn me into a millionaire in the next two years.

I personally believe that they will and that anyone reading this should invest into ripple.

They will buy all the ripple and they will pay whatever amount is needed just to get the technology for themselves.
This means that getting in now, at a dollar, is a bargain as the more banks get interested in ripple and buying it, the more the demand for it will grow and the prices will shoot up crazy!

We watched it go from 0.19 to almost 5$ in the span of just a few weeks, I don't see why bigger growth isn't possible and don't tell me about the market cap- people were bickering about it on a dollar and ripple dumpstered it without any issues.

you think the company Ripple NET same with xrp? xrp is centralized cryptocurrency and a manipulation tool for this market. look at ripple's chart it get pump and dump in a cycle. Ripple has billions of token. it cant pass even 10$.

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:10:35 AM

Maybe it can reach in your dreams?but in the actual world people know that this is a timebomb to cryptocurrency community its a centralized shitcoin by the bankers and only fools will get involve with it.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:34:27 AM

If you do not see why this is growth is not possible then the only thing I can conclude is that you are blind or do not want to see the truth, ripple is trading at 1.5 dollars and you want it to reach 10k in just a few years, it is not going to happen, I do not need to be an expert trader to know that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: