Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:16:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ripple Going To Reach 10,000$ By 2020?  (Read 4490 times)
lelam (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:08:43 PM

Hey guys, so the last ripple thread got closed down and since there aren't any new ones I decided to make one on my own.

I got around 126 ripple at the moment and I'm just wondering if they will turn me into a millionaire in the next two years.

I personally believe that they will and that anyone reading this should invest into ripple.

*NOT AN EXPERT, RESEARCH YOURSELF BEFORE BUYING ANYTHING*

After all, you cannot beat the banks.
They will buy all the ripple and they will pay whatever amount is needed just to get the technology for themselves.
This means that getting in now, at a dollar, is a bargain as the more banks get interested in ripple and buying it, the more the demand for it will grow and the prices will shoot up crazy!

We watched it go from 0.19 to almost 5$ in the span of just a few weeks, I don't see why bigger growth isn't possible and don't tell me about the market cap- people were bickering about it on a dollar and ripple dumpstered it without any issues.

Please discuss and remain civil while doing it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:10:49 PM

this is a really crazy dream for ripple. please think about again decentalization aim. xrp is under control central banks and they will not allow earning money peoples. bank thinks only itself. not people.
Deeyoh

Activity: 258
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:14:11 PM

Ripple has a much better chance to go to Zero than 10,000 at anytime in the future. LOL  It's not even a crypto currency and should not be listed as such.   It's centralized and you never hold your value. Someone else does... good luck.
franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

Be careful in investing, including investments in bitcoin because investing in altcoin is very risky
afukichi

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:21:46 PM

I think that it is tough with respect to the surge of XRP.
The reason is that coins using block chain technology originally are not compatible with banks. I think that there are cases where individuals do not use remittances through banks.
Another thing is good performance in the future ... there are possibilities that a remittance charge is free or a coin with a faster remittance speed comes out.
wklt2002

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:22:46 PM

No, but I do think/hope people will find out ripple isn't a cryptocurrency at all before 2020. It shouldn't be called a crypto because it's made by bankers and it's centralised
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:29:40 PM

Oh my god, these crypto noobs. Do a bit of research and find out yourself why it can't. I'll give you a simple math.
38,739,142,811 * 10000 = 387391428110000

You clearly didn't do research if you think it's gonna hit that number. On top of that, I believe people will wake up and Ripple will go to hell.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
juliamichaels18

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:31:56 PM

Hey guys, so the last ripple thread got closed down and since there aren't any new ones I decided to make one on my own.

I got around 126 ripple at the moment and I'm just wondering if they will turn me into a millionaire in the next two years.

I personally believe that they will and that anyone reading this should invest into ripple.

*NOT AN EXPERT, RESEARCH YOURSELF BEFORE BUYING ANYTHING*

After all, you cannot beat the banks.
They will buy all the ripple and they will pay whatever amount is needed just to get the technology for themselves.
This means that getting in now, at a dollar, is a bargain as the more banks get interested in ripple and buying it, the more the demand for it will grow and the prices will shoot up crazy!

We watched it go from 0.19 to almost 5$ in the span of just a few weeks, I don't see why bigger growth isn't possible and don't tell me about the market cap- people were bickering about it on a dollar and ripple dumpstered it without any issues.

Please discuss and remain civil while doing it.
don't think so man. but there is possibility , cause ripple have such strong point that could drive it to become big but don't think ripple diserve that much. maybe my prediction ripple in 2020 could be 1000 $ or more and not far from 1000 $. but who knows all coin have their owns chance and the future that we don't know.
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:32:55 PM

Sorry, but I don't think you will become millionaire with 126 XRP. I sold all my ripple for 3$, I am buying more now, I think ripple has a future, but 10000$ for one is impossible.

fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:38:26 PM

First things first, i would like to mention that i'm a fan of Ripple even though it's Centralized and controlled by banks, I also hold many Ripples, but there is no way in this world or the next that Ripple will reach $10K by 2020.  The Market cap is so high that will make that price value impossible to reach.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:38:43 PM

Ripple has a much better chance to go to Zero than 10,000 at anytime in the future. LOL  It's not even a crypto currency and should not be listed as such.   It's centralized and you never hold your value. Someone else does... good luck.
Strongly agree with this point as it is completely centralized and being monitored all the time. As soon as the currency reaches a higher price the owner of the currency releases many more coins in the market. It's market cap is so much that it is near to impossible for XRP to reach $10000 within 2 years. It took Bitcoin 9 whole years to reach the $10,000 being a decentralized currency with limited supply. XRP on the other hand is centralized and has a whole lot more supply. It can't reach $10,000 until next 5 years for sure.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:39:10 PM

Ripple is not going to be worth $10000 buy 2020, because the total supply is to high to reach those prices.. There are other projects that have more potential to reach 10k like Ethereum, Zcash or Monero.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

this is funny..

with the team at ripple owning Xbillion or whatever it is.. this would make them richer than the whole earths Monetary system...

ripple is likely to do well.. maybe as much as $20 a coin.. it needs to if it is going to be a viable choice for moving funds.. but even stretching it to $100.00.... anything more is just fucking dreaming

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
gRaViJa

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:41:00 PM

It is not really a crypto and therefore I don't think it will skyrocket. Since banks are using it fo faster international transactions, I do think i will be around longterm somewhere around 10-20$. Should be taken off coinmarketcap though....
Kezio

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:51:13 PM

It took Bitcoin about 4 years to get from $150 to $10000 and that was without having a monitorized flow. In that same time, a 4 year period, Ripple went from $0,006 to an all time high of $3. No, it will not even go past $5 probably, but if you invest smart you might make a small profit.

PRIORITYEX
███  ███  ███  PROFIT SHARING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE  ███  ███  ███
███ ANN Page ███ WhitePaper ███ Telegram ███ Twitter ███ Facebook ███ Bounty ███
zackthemack

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

yes this thread makes no sense. of course ripple won't go to 10k because there is no use case for us. centralized  by ripple labs. banks are the reason for cryptocurrency. and now we should buy a coin for banks? no thanks.
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:56:37 PM

It took Bitcoin about 4 years to get from $150 to $10000 and that was without having a monitorized flow. In that same time, a 4 year period, Ripple went from $0,006 to an all time high of $3. No, it will not even go past $5 probably, but if you invest smart you might make a small profit.

Just because it took bitcoin 4 years doesn't mean it'll be the same for Ripple. With that being said, I also doubt it'll reach $10k before 2020.
prince05

Activity: 126
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:16:38 PM

That could be a possibility if Ripple performs good this year. Then Ripple can continue that for the next 2 years. However there is always a possibility that cryptocurrency will die in the coming years, so if I were you I'll set realistic goals like hold your coins for months then when there is profit you sell it, then buy low again. then sell high in that way you will always have income rather waiting for that long  then suddenly the whole cryptocurrencies shuts down you will not get anything.

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:54:12 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

It appears that most people didn't read my post, or didn't understand it. Here's the math again, for all you hoping it to reach $10,000.
38,739,142,811 * 10000 = 387391428110000
In case you can't read that number, which I doubt you can:
387 Trillion 391 Billion 428 Million 110 Thousand
Taken by Ripple alone? That's 5 times the market cap of stocks. Also, that's calculated at the currrent supply, their total supply is 2.6 times higher.
That is the market cap needed. Here's what Market Cap is:
Market capitalization is just a fancy name for a straightforward concept: it is the market value of a company's outstanding shares. This figure is found by taking the stock price and multiplying it by the total number of shares outstanding

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
UglyDolphin23

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:19:04 PM

I am convinced that full Ripple capitalization will be equal to 10,000$ after devs will sell their percentages(61%).
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: