Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:02:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ripple Going To Reach 10,000$ By 2020?  (Read 4490 times)
speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:24:58 PM

Hey guys, so the last ripple thread got closed down and since there aren't any new ones I decided to make one on my own.

I got around 126 ripple at the moment and I'm just wondering if they will turn me into a millionaire in the next two years.

I personally believe that they will and that anyone reading this should invest into ripple.

*NOT AN EXPERT, RESEARCH YOURSELF BEFORE BUYING ANYTHING*

After all, you cannot beat the banks.
They will buy all the ripple and they will pay whatever amount is needed just to get the technology for themselves.
This means that getting in now, at a dollar, is a bargain as the more banks get interested in ripple and buying it, the more the demand for it will grow and the prices will shoot up crazy!

We watched it go from 0.19 to almost 5$ in the span of just a few weeks, I don't see why bigger growth isn't possible and don't tell me about the market cap- people were bickering about it on a dollar and ripple dumpstered it without any issues.

Please discuss and remain civil while doing it.
I think that's a day dreaming that 'Ripple Going To Reach 10,000$ By 2020'
Be sane when invest into crypto , and also don't be too greedy .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:28:34 PM

You are just a dreamer, this token can not hit $100 talkless of $10k, I personally don't see RIpple being in the top 10 coin by 2020, there are alot of excited project in the space that will beat ripple in marketcap
psi1000

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:38:09 PM

I will happy if it reach 50$, i not sure it will do.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:38:56 PM

As Ripple is not a "real" cryptocurrency but rather a bank coin, the transfer costs would be to high. As far as I know if XRP price is about 3$, a transfer would cost about 0,15$.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:39:59 PM

I am amazed at those who want to spend $ 10,000 per XRP, as well as those who say that this can not be. Guys in this world is everything. just buy and wait, buy and wait, and try not to sell without the need. Learn to be patient.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:43:50 PM

Hey guys, so the last ripple thread got closed down and since there aren't any new ones I decided to make one on my own.

I got around 126 ripple at the moment and I'm just wondering if they will turn me into a millionaire in the next two years.

I personally believe that they will and that anyone reading this should invest into ripple.

They will buy all the ripple and they will pay whatever amount is needed just to get the technology for themselves.
This means that getting in now, at a dollar, is a bargain as the more banks get interested in ripple and buying it, the more the demand for it will grow and the prices will shoot up crazy!

We watched it go from 0.19 to almost 5$ in the span of just a few weeks, I don't see why bigger growth isn't possible and don't tell me about the market cap- people were bickering about it on a dollar and ripple dumpstered it without any issues.

It is going to be the biggest joke of the year.I expect that price of ripple will fall.down soon because it is centralized coin and opposite to the nature of cryotocurrency.It has no potential value too so it is better to stay away from this coin.I think your are a big day dreamer so its time for you to wakeup and understand the real situation of the world.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:46:42 PM

A very far reached dream for something like Ripple. Banks and the white world seems to be on the side of ripple but the crypto world hates this currency for sure just because it offers a great deal of centralization.

Now answer to your question. First of all its the crypto folks who invest in a coin to boom its value not the banks. Let's even imagine a situation of XRP reaching to 1000 first. I think you might very well know that XRP has a total mined Supply of around 10,000,000,000 XRP approx if I am not wrong. But out of the total supply around 40% supply is available in circulation while rest of it remains locked. So if it reaches 1000$. The owners could unleash the supply of remaining 60% and the price could go like boom. Moreover just imagine where a news like token burn can increase price of any coin what affect will such large increase in supply have on price?
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:49:04 PM

I will happy if it reach 50$, i not sure it will do.
So you want to see Ripple actually giving people false hope in the decentralization of payment systems?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:49:48 PM

I can say only one word for this idea. İmpossible!
One guy gave a good explanation in first page with a basic math:)
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:50:46 PM

There is absolutely no way that ripple can reach 5 digits. Its centralized and comes with unlimited supply, meaning there is no limit of coins that can be distributed in the market.

PPleaseman

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:52:15 PM

I dont think so. Dont like ripple, made some money with it but it felt dirty Smiley

Cheers
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:53:40 PM

I for one think a price of $10,000 per Ripple by 2020 lies completely in the realm of possibilities. That is, if you think that by 2020 the price of a bread is somewhere between $1,000 and $10,000. It's all relative to the value of a dollar and we have seen the dollar has a variable and fluctuating value. What could trigger the value of a dollar to drop to one or one ten thousandth? Hyperinflation because of massive money printing could be one such possibility, another event could be the transition from fiat to cryptocurrencies. However the most likely of causes would be an invasion of hostile extraterrestrial or interdimensional life forms.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sky2moon

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:54:16 PM

Are you aware that the ripple total supply?
Impossible touch $10000....

tomtradesglz

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:55:22 PM

Ripple is not a cryptocurrency.
It fails the anonymity and decentralized test.
I think in the long term it will die off.
Shamefulpilchard

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:55:34 PM

I highly doubt that it will be easy to move the price up because of the current value of its market cap... I don't think the entire value of money on this earth can even make Ripple reach $10,000.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:57:24 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 06:41:18 PM by ThunderCatSteve

I highly doubt that it will be easy to move the price up because of the current value of its market cap... I don't think the entire value of money on this earth can even make Ripple reach $10,000.

Never ever.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:57:52 PM

The ones you talk about the bank will buy everything they need is right, but that does not mean just for the ripple. maybe for a small investment it would be a good strategy, but not for large amounts of investment
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:03:02 PM

It took Bitcoin about 4 years to get from $150 to $10000 and that was without having a monitorized flow. In that same time, a 4 year period, Ripple went from $0,006 to an all time high of $3. No, it will not even go past $5 probably, but if you invest smart you might make a small profit.
well your argument is at least strange. You are saying that Ripple went from 0,006$ to 3$ (500x) and bitcoin went from 150$ to 10000$ (66x) and that it proves Ripple cannot do better than bitcoin. I am not buying it.

While some people expect bitcoin to grow as much as 100x more in a few years time (Kaspersky predicts it to be a million in 2020), I think the same is doable by any other crypto. So maybe Ripple will not go up to 10,000; but it theoretically could go up to 100-300$ in a few years.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:06:48 PM

Who knows what could happen. People have been predicting about bitcoin prices and says its impossible to reach 10K yet here we are watching charts hoping it will drop to at least 5k so we can buy even just a single btc.

Banks are far richer than anyone else in this world. If they sum up their money, they could buy all continent if its just for sale. $10K however is too much in 2020 though maybe 2050+ or so.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:10:28 PM

Not sure if serious

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: