Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:52:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's High Volatility  (Read 3053 times)
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:42:21 PM

The course of the Bitcoin is formed not based on the assessment of experts and their real value, but solely based on market needs, fluctuations in demand and supply.
High volatility has advantages for traders, various kinds of speculation and manipulation of the course. For investments at the moment it is bad, since the crypto-currencies have been falling for quite a long time and it is quite difficult to consider them as a tool for accumulating funds
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:52:32 PM

Bitcoin's high volatility is its double edge sword, it's up to you how are you going to look at it. Yes, it is indeed highly volatile that it can drastically change in a minute or two, makes its users and investors crazy, but if you know how Bitcoin works, and how its market activity is day in day out, you would know that it will always rise after a fall. So if you are patient and strong, its volatility is also the one that will be the reason for its profitability.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:53:29 PM

Yes bitcoin highly volatile which makes it very unpredictable and rapidly changes. But volatility makes bitcoin a high very risky invesment. Though you can earn big here.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:59:31 PM

As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.
I want your insights about this volatility of bitcoin.

It is less likely for bitcoin to go directly down to zero thay fast. As you can see people will start buying back once the price hits to low compared to it's recent price, and people will sell their bitcoin once it reaches a high price or it's peak. Current events and developments is a big deciding factor for investors whether if they will keep on buying, holding or selling their bitcoin.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:09:13 PM

The volatility of bitcoin, like the entire decentralized crypto currency, is very high. Such is its nature. This happens because the price of the crypto currency is formed only on the basis of the ratio of demand and supply, and they are never constant. Moreover, I think that if bitcoin rises in price, then its volatility will also increase. We could see this by example of raising bitcoin to $ 20,000 in December and further dropping to $ 6,000. Such a big fall was for the first time precisely because of the fact that bitcoin has increased the amplitude of possible price fluctuations.
Anewor

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:12:53 PM

Bitcoin is really volatile because it is based on the idea of supply and demand. Considering that it had a limitation on the number coins any increase in the amount of coin user or holder could really create an impact on the price. Yet I am a bit doubtful that bitcoin could drop so easily to a zero percent level. Zero percent would only mean nobody cares about it and maybe bitcoin could have closed and died yet it still lives until today even if the market had gone deep several times.
danilic

Activity: 217

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:29:18 PM

I think that with the widespread introduction of cryptocurrency regulation, volatility can significantly decrease. And this, in turn, will lead to a drop in profitability.
lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.

The high volatility of bitcoin is primarily due to its speculative ownership. "Whales", those who own a large number of bitcoins, it is important to earn as much as possible, which is why they move the price of bitcoin is very much up, very much down. This is a market where those who are more patient and attentive will survive.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:55:52 AM

The volatility of the bitcoin is normal, it is normal to see that the bitcoin has unstable price. Do not panic if you saw that the price of the bitcoin is going down, just stay calm and remember that the bitcoin has potential in the market.
the price volatility of bitcoin is very reasonable because of the rising and falling of bitcoin prices in the market based on the high demand and supply of those who trade. with the volatility of bitcoin prices itself many people who benefit from the results of this bitcoin digital currency trading
Kellyrobinson86

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:06:00 AM

since i know bitcoin, it has fluctuated up and down, but I do not think that's important, The key is the way you improvise and deal with it how to bring high profits to you.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:49:18 AM

Bitcoin's volatility is high, because the price of bitcoin coins is rising and also getting better, bitcoin is indeed an option for people to trade, so far I if I choose to coin bitcoin.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Gibsonlda

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:19:23 AM

The volatility of the bitcoin is normal, it is normal to see that the bitcoin has unstable price. Do not panic if you saw that the price of the bitcoin is going down, just stay calm and remember that the bitcoin has potential in the market.
the price volatility of bitcoin is very reasonable because of the rising and falling of bitcoin prices in the market based on the high demand and supply of those who trade. with the volatility of bitcoin prices itself many people who benefit from the results of this bitcoin digital currency trading

it's the kind of volality that makes a lot of people interested in the challenge of bitcoin trading transactions, if fluctuations are the same as what happens to fiat, there will be no incentive to grow faster, I like the extremes of price movements that occur and if the volume grows very rapidly, many people are competent to like the same thing.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:01:17 AM

Bitcoin is still classified as a relatively new asset class. Although the level of awareness about Bitcoin among the general population has increased, only a fraction of those who have Bitcoin in large numbers. Moreover, institutional investors also avoid Bitcoin, given its unregulated nature and the risks associated with it. I think high volatility is something that can not be avoided during the growth of bitcoin.
So what if the volatility is high? We have had the volatility high since long and since the start which could not stop the growing graph of investment in Bitcoin. Besides, though important for the price to be stable it is not a very big risk or threat to investment if the price is volatile.

It actually gives chances to people to invest low when the price falls. This is a step towards bright future because the more inflow of the money determines the status of a crypto in the market.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:57:19 AM

Bitcoin fluctuates due to market demand pouring money and making it rapidly increase, along with potential projects that also affect bitcoin. However, the ups and downs are normal everyday because each individual is a different participant. There is nothing to worry about because it is a top 1 coin that will stand firm in the market. Everybody peace of mind.

xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:03:37 AM

Bitcoin fluctuates due to market demand pouring money and making it rapidly increase, along with potential projects that also affect bitcoin. However, the ups and downs are normal everyday because each individual is a different participant. There is nothing to worry about because it is a top 1 coin that will stand firm in the market. Everybody peace of mind.

it is better to use the up and down of the price to search the profit because we can buy at the lower price and sell at the higher price. the volatility of bitcoin is good for everyone which wants to make money from bitcoin. but we need to know the good time to buy so we can sell at the higher price and I am sure that many traders use this opportunity so they can make a profit in every day.
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:14:40 AM

The high volatility of Bitcoin is not due to market demand. As far as I know, Bitcoin prices are very volatile and volatile as whales are manipulating Bitcoin prices. Whales are controlling the price of the market, not us

perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:41:47 AM

As an investor, it can be beneficial for you. But it harms bitcoin in the long run.
I don’t think so that there can be any other thing except this highly volatile nature of the bitcoin and other crypto coins which is helping the investors in making of some huge amount of profit and that this is something which you need to cash the most being an investor if you want to make some good profit. Keeping your emotions under your control is the best defense against volatility.
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:36:56 AM

Volatility is very important in the market because it’s an interesting thing for them.
Volatility isn’t just in bitcoin but also in other things. And about the volatility affecting the selling price is because of the state financial institutions because they ban it then it will affect the selling price.

Exactly! The high volatility of the cryptocurrency helps the traders and investors to earn of these ups and downs. So use the current situation and invest in Bitcoin.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:02:53 AM

As an investor, it can be beneficial for you. But it harms bitcoin in the long run.
I don’t think so that there can be any other thing except this highly volatile nature of the bitcoin and other crypto coins which is helping the investors in making of some huge amount of profit and that this is something which you need to cash the most being an investor if you want to make some good profit. Keeping your emotions under your control is the best defense against volatility.
It will reduce with the passage of time once it gains strong support of people then it will show stable price in other words if the buying selling processes go normally or in equilibrium then the volatility will reduce. The price at this current stage has dropped a little to 7.5k dollar but still it is a better opportunity for people to bring their savings here for profit if they are interested then.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:07:40 AM

Bitcoin is highly volatile compared to stocks and others illiquid assets. I think we should try and understand the volatility nature of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies market first before investing into it as this will show us how risky it is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: