Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:49:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "[ANN][PRE-ICO] BUZZSHOW – FULLY DEVELOPED REWARD BASED VIDEO SOCIAL NETWORK"  (Read 33575 times)
Bigbroda

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
We're planning an airdrop. Unfortunately, I can't say for now if any form of preferences will be given to token holders.
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:48:07 AM

tell me plz. when will this project release some good news? what progress now ? any plan for listing on exchange now.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:02:27 PM

tell me plz. when will this project release some good news? what progress now ? any plan for listing on exchange now.

Yes, many people are waiting for an update from the company but till now there is no announcement about the exchange and about the platform whether they are developing. Every ICO is doing the same thing once after completion of the ICO without any announcement.
honghaisea

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:54:45 PM

Yes, many people are waiting for an update from the company but till now there is no announcement about the exchange and about the platform whether they are developing. Every ICO is doing the same thing once after completion of the ICO without any announcement.
Agree with you, the development team always said that they are developing, but for such a long time I can't even see a strong development certificate. It always feels like a brag, just long project. but how long?
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:52:18 AM

Agree with you, the development team always said that they are developing, but for such a long time I can't even see a strong development certificate. It always feels like a brag, just long project. but how long?
no news for exchange and no proggress is really bad sign from project, come on guys make the investor believe again...
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 02:40:54 AM

Hello all, about 2days ago, it was posted on the project's telegram group that the monthly update report/news will be available in 72hours. We have news about the platform coming up, let's wait for it. I will also advise you guys to join the telegram group and follow other channels for up to date information. Thank you.
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 02:42:10 AM

Kindly read my previous post.
honghaisea

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:28:04 PM

hope your's update of next 72 hours will surprise us,the last update is worse than not updated,so there is no expectation for this time. I hope there is a surprise after disappointment.
DearMe

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:54:14 PM

I am dissatisfied with the way the project is developing. Everything is done very slowly. We are very much looking forward to development, but no significant results.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   IMMVRSE    Disrupting the VR Industry    Whitepaper   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱  Facebook  ❱  Twitter  ❱  Medium  ❱  Instagram  ❱  Telegram  ❱  Bitcointalk
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱  Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week  ❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 02:18:50 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 02:34:06 PM by Bigbroda

hope your's update of next 72 hours will surprise us,the last update is worse than not updated,so there is no expectation for this time. I hope there is a surprise after disappointment.
Well, we are not looking to surprise anyone. We owe you guys updates about the project as we are also saddled with the responsibility to deliver on our promises and that's what we'll keep doing. Thanks for your support.
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

I am dissatisfied with the way the project is developing. Everything is done very slowly. We are very much looking forward to development, but no significant results.
Nothing good comes in a flash. Good results takes time. We're going on a sprint soon.
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:21:27 PM

Read this month's update here >>> https://medium.com/@buzzshownetwork/buzzshow-development-update-6c5d0276b1a7
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:39:43 AM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:29:16 AM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
You can find the relevant information on our website https://buzzshow.com/tokensale. If you have the time, our white paper would also suffice. Alternatively, feel free to ask any questions here or drop it in our telegram group (https://t.me/buzzshow) and they will be addressed.
honghaisea

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:22:27 PM

Has just opened your website, buzzshow.com, the page is particularly small, and can not fill my entire screen, can only occupy a small part of the middle, this can be adjusted?
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:07:41 AM

Has just opened your website, buzzshow.com, the page is particularly small, and can not fill my entire screen, can only occupy a small part of the middle, this can be adjusted?
Thank you. What you can see is the old interface, the new UI will come with the Alpha.
honghaisea

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:36:39 PM

Thank you. What you can see is the old interface, the new UI will come with the Alpha.
OK, I hope the new page can adapt to all resolutions. After all, most web pages can do it. Otherwise, it looks very uncomfortable. My resolution is 1920*1080.
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 03:35:34 AM

OK, I hope the new page can adapt to all resolutions. After all, most web pages can do it. Otherwise, it looks very uncomfortable. My resolution is 1920*1080.
All those will be taken care of and besides, we will allow for feedbacks.
honghaisea

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:04:29 PM

All those will be taken care of and besides, we will allow for feedbacks.
Will BUZZSHOW be broadcast live in the future? For example, the current soccer World Cup broadcast service, but this is not related to copyright issues, and whether the video on BUZZSHOW is copyrighted.
Voivastsmat

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:27:02 PM

Greetings guys!
The basic theme that in the future it has ensured the development of the idea!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: