Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:38:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "[ANN][PRE-ICO] BUZZSHOW – FULLY DEVELOPED REWARD BASED VIDEO SOCIAL NETWORK"  (Read 33572 times)
Bigbroda

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 01:35:19 PM

I joined this business. I'm interested to see how the developers perform the plan!  Good luck guys!
Thanks man.  Feel free to ask us any question here or on telegram >> https://t.me/buzzshow
Haekat

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:21:17 PM

I joined this business. I'm interested to see how the developers perform the plan!  Good luck guys!

I like the idea of your project.  Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 04:07:29 AM

I like the idea of your project.  Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
Visit https://buzzshow.com/tokensale for the funds allocation.
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 05:03:50 PM

You can now send in your application to participate in the Closed Alpha.

How to join:
1. Visit www.buzzshow.com
2. Click on Join Closed Alpha"
3. Complete the pop up form and click on submit.

We'll review your details and contact you with the credentials to access the alpha by 14th July.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:26:20 PM

Now is the last few days of Q2, and immediately entered the third quarter, I hope BUZZSHOW can release the platform on time, so that the interests of investors are not lost, after all, we waited a long time
Yes, Q3 is around the corner. Expect the launch of our closed Alpha.
So will the BUZZSHOW Alpha platform be released on time? Too many projects can't be carried out by roadmap. BUZZSHOW don't let everyone down, give us a little light in this down market
Expect an announcement in few days. The close alpha testing is around the corner.
Everything is fine. We have no other options except to "wait." The most important thing is that the project is already working. I understand that you can at least now download the video? I'm right?

Closed Alpha Release Date has been fixed. Check out our latest announcement:

https://medium.com/@buzzshownetwork/buzzshow-monthly-news-update-closed-alpha-launch-date-fixed-eb970039fe89
Thank you brother. I will now carefully monitor the development of the project. Good luck to you and your team. Looking forward to Alpha

Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:25:35 PM

Now is the last few days of Q2, and immediately entered the third quarter, I hope BUZZSHOW can release the platform on time, so that the interests of investors are not lost, after all, we waited a long time
Yes, Q3 is around the corner. Expect the launch of our closed Alpha.
So will the BUZZSHOW Alpha platform be released on time? Too many projects can't be carried out by roadmap. BUZZSHOW don't let everyone down, give us a little light in this down market
Expect an announcement in few days. The close alpha testing is around the corner.
Everything is fine. We have no other options except to "wait." The most important thing is that the project is already working. I understand that you can at least now download the video? I'm right?

Closed Alpha Release Date has been fixed. Check out our latest announcement:

https://medium.com/@buzzshownetwork/buzzshow-monthly-news-update-closed-alpha-launch-date-fixed-eb970039fe89
Thank you brother. I will now carefully monitor the development of the project. Good luck to you and your team. Looking forward to Alpha

Cheers!!!   Wink
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:12:28 PM

How to join:

We'll review your details and contact you with the credentials to access the alpha by 14th July.
just apply to join closed Alpha, hope first time to access the alpha ,and i see the open bate will be Q4 , just hope it can be success ,and i expect the exchange listing, Big exchange plz
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:59:12 PM

How to join:

just apply to join closed Alpha, hope first time to access the alpha ,and i see the open bate will be Q4 , just hope it can be success ,and i expect the exchange listing, Big exchange plz
Thanks for applying.
honghaisea

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:27:26 PM

How to join:

Thanks for applying.
no need to thank, i just hope the project will go smoothly ,and i don,t know if i will be qualified for the test,i hope that the token will list on exchange as soon as possible
HeatherO

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:03:36 PM

I have checked all the details of your plan and everything is truly very useful!
 Good luck team!
Camarilu

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:50:53 PM

The project looks quite budding! Engaging approach, acquainted website, flawless approach!
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:25:56 AM

I have checked all the details of your plan and everything is truly very useful!
 Good luck team!
Regards. Join our closed alpha test here >>> www.buzzshow.com
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:14:46 PM

How to join:

Thanks for applying.
no need to thank, i just hope the project will go smoothly ,and i don,t know if i will be qualified for the test,i hope that the token will list on exchange as soon as possible
And they will test video or video users, too. I mean - is it necessary to necessarily be the author of video content or can I just as a user?

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
destress

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:37:25 PM

I wish I could test out the mobile app, but alas I don't have android so I'd have to settle for the website for now and possibly join the Alpha. The project looks really engaging, sounds like you guys have a great approach to it too!
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:55:39 AM

I wish I could test out the mobile app, but alas I don't have android so I'd have to settle for the website for now and possibly join the Alpha. The project looks really engaging, sounds like you guys have a great approach to it too!
Yes, you will be able to test the mobile on both iOS and Android devices as from 28th July. Application to join the closed alpha is still underway though.
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:58:47 AM

How to join:

Thanks for applying.
And they will test video or video users, too. I mean - is it necessary to necessarily be the author of video content or can I just as a user?

Authorized users will be able to access almost all the functionalities of the platform. It's not necessary for you to be the creator of the video. You can add videos you didn't create as long as you have the permission of the creator.
honghaisea

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:10:26 PM

How to join:

Thanks for applying.

Authorized users will be able to access almost all the functionalities of the platform. It's not necessary for you to be the creator of the video. You can add videos you didn't create as long as you have the permission of the creator.
but i did not recieve any email from team now ,whether it means i can not join the test?or the email has not sent?
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:47:10 PM

How to join:

Thanks for applying.

but i did not recieve any email from team now ,whether it means i can not join the test?or the email has not sent?
The timeline will be released 24hours to the commencement of the closed test. All verified users will also be notified.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:36:22 AM

Did we get an update from the company because they took long for developing and whether they managed to list in any of the exchange or not? Did we get any development from the team?
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 06:53:24 AM

Did we get an update from the company because they took long for developing and whether they managed to list in any of the exchange or not? Did we get any development from the team?
We're currently at the Closed Alpha Release stage. You can join by signing up on www.buzzshow.com. Further details will be made available later today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: