Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:08:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "[ANN][PRE-ICO] BUZZSHOW – FULLY DEVELOPED REWARD BASED VIDEO SOCIAL NETWORK"  (Read 33569 times)
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:54:18 PM

It's already the 4rt quarter of the year,
and the Beta stage is going to be launch in November.
Are there any dates on when the token gonna be on the exchanges? and what exchange you guys are going to target?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:27:53 PM

Are there any dates on when the token gonna be on the exchanges? and what exchange you guys are going to target?
maybe the GLDY token will be listed in exchange at the end of this year, but I hope next month it will be listed in a good exchange.
is BuzzShow currently doing ICO? I think the BuzzShow ICO is over
Bigbroda

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 03:14:52 PM

maybe the GLDY token will be listed in exchange at the end of this year, but I hope next month it will be listed in a good exchange.
is BuzzShow currently doing ICO? I think the BuzzShow ICO is over
"Initial Token Launch" is over. Retail sale is currently ongoing.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:44:27 AM

All this and much more can be learned from the telegrams of the channel. But, such questions are answered “soon,” “very soon,” “we cannot yet answer but lead the negotiations.”

Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:45:26 AM

All this and much more can be learned from the telegrams of the channel. But, such questions are answered “soon,” “very soon,” “we cannot yet answer but lead the negotiations.”

The communication on this is clear. What we're saying is exchange listing will come after the open beta.
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:12:39 PM

The communication on this is clear. What we're saying is exchange listing will come after the open beta.
Everyone understands everything, but they cannot do anything with themselves, and therefore everyone asks the same thing. Everyone (especially bounty hunters) would like to see the token on a good stock exchange and at a good price. But the whole owl time

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dickyram88

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:47:11 PM

BuzzShow’s concept of providing monetary benefits to all the parties involved is a refreshing step towards content. The team appears to be experienced and the business model is well drafted. Although they will face stiff competition from well-established giants in the market. The main challenge is to convince users to come to their platform for consuming content and media. Good luck to the team.

Please tell me know about bounty campaign? 😊
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:19:03 PM

BuzzShow’s concept of providing monetary benefits to all the parties involved is a refreshing step towards content. The team appears to be experienced and the business model is well drafted. Although they will face stiff competition from well-established giants in the market. The main challenge is to convince users to come to their platform for consuming content and media. Good luck to the team.

Please tell me know about bounty campaign? 😊

as far as i know, their bounty programs were already finished a long time ago. everybody is just waiting for the exchange where GLDY will be listed on. their beta app i think is already out.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:25:39 PM

Hi, I would like to ask, why are all my goldies in the alpha gone? I just test to withdraw them to my eth account but now all the goldies are gone? its around 998,000 Goldies something, i have no way of getting them back since I think i will never go to my eth account. I think, your website should have a notification to stop this kind of deduction if it will not really transfer to your ETH wallet.
Hi, the alpha is on testnet. As such the Goldies you're issued are for testing purposes ONLY. In order words, you won't get anything if you try to withdraw them. This was clearly communicated from the start; I guess you didn't see the publication.

That's a lot of Goldies in case you got it! But unfortunately, it's for testing purposes. Have he ever thought that such number of tokens is quite large to get it for free considering the ico price as I remember was 25cents? I hope to see gldy in exchanges soon. Might be cheaper once listed. One of the legit projects so far.
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:39:17 PM

In principle, this platform is very convenient and in the future it will be used by a lot of people. Tell me, are your coins already being traded?
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 01:51:09 AM

In principle, this platform is very convenient and in the future it will be used by a lot of people. Tell me, are your coins already being traded?
Not yet listed!
Suke_Teki

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:07:05 AM

yes we can see on your site, that the GLDY token will be listed on Exchange after the Open Beta is released, and the Open beta should be released earlier this month, but why are you postponed it? Is there any problem?
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 04:33:32 AM

yes we can see on your site, that the GLDY token will be listed on Exchange after the Open Beta is released, and the Open beta should be released earlier this month, but why are you postponed it? Is there any problem?
Yes, we had to rescind our decision to launch. Read our latest publication on this >>> https://medium.com/buzzshow-blog/buzzshow-news-update-open-beta-launch-postponed-new-features-released-asia-is-next-after-lisbon-abb84ff2a544
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:46:31 AM

Yes, we had to rescind our decision to launch. Read our latest publication on this >>> https://medium.com/buzzshow-blog/buzzshow-news-update-open-beta-launch-postponed-new-features-released-asia-is-next-after-lisbon-abb84ff2a544
All clear. Investors can only wish good luck to the developers and wait for the release of the platform. Then someone wrote earlier about big profits but next summer ... I do not know why in summer, rather in winter)

Suke_Teki

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:11:22 AM

Okay, you have a pretty good reason to postponed, but I think when the token is too long not to be listed on exchange, it will reduce the trust of the community and initial investors, this is just my opinion
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

Okay, you have a pretty good reason to postponed, but I think when the token is too long not to be listed on exchange, it will reduce the trust of the community and initial investors, this is just my opinion
Listing at the wrong time will also damage the trust reposed in the team. So, it's all about choosing the better out of the 2 devils.
blockaid.net

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:46:45 AM

Listing at the wrong time will also damage the trust reposed in the team. So, it's all about choosing the better out of the 2 devils.

imo, they will be affected also by the current market even if they are so careful in deciding whether to list their token in an exchange at a later date. There will always be dumpers especially for those who waited for so long. They don't care if they will discard their tokens for very cheap price.
u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:07:24 PM

imo, they will be affected also by the current market even if they are so careful in deciding whether to list their token in an exchange at a later date. There will always be dumpers especially for those who waited for so long. They don't care if they will discard their tokens for very cheap price.
yes right, they are delaying too long and this will have a bad impact, besides that I haven't seen updates about the development of their platform, there are only updates about the blockchain event they will attend
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:06:49 AM

Happy holidays guys, any updates regarding to this project? how's the development is there's any upcoming news?
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 08:22:27 PM

Its been a while since I last checked it here and thought I would check in to see if there are any updates or plans for the new year? It would be nice to see BzzShow listed on an exchange soon, there will always be people that dump however there will also be people that want to buy if they believe in the project. I just hope the team don't drag this exchange listing out much longer or it could end bad. Happy New Year everyone!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: