Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:11:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "[ANN][PRE-ICO] BUZZSHOW – FULLY DEVELOPED REWARD BASED VIDEO SOCIAL NETWORK"  (Read 33572 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:44:55 PM

Hello Guys, you can now access the mobile app on Google Playstore for Android devices. Visit this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buzzshownetwork.buzzshow. Kindly download, and give us feedback. iOS version to be available in a few weeks.
this is simply amazing news))) and what about the listing?

Thanks, buddy, we appreciate your support. We'll have an update concerning the listing soon. Meanwhile, kindly drop us a review/feedback after downloading the app.
That's a progressing movement coming from the team, I'll check this one out and see if opportunities will bring me to have more gldy coins,
regarding to what you have said about listing, still unclear for revealing the time frame? thanks for keeping this thread alive, will be checking
back for more interesting updates.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bigbroda

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 09:46:28 AM

Hello Guys, you can now access the mobile app on Google Playstore for Android devices. Visit this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buzzshownetwork.buzzshow. Kindly download, and give us feedback. iOS version to be available in a few weeks.

Thanks, buddy, we appreciate your support. We'll have an update concerning the listing soon. Meanwhile, kindly drop us a review/feedback after downloading the app.
That's a progressing movement coming from the team, I'll check this one out and see if opportunities will bring me to have more gldy coins,
regarding to what you have said about listing, still unclear for revealing the time frame? thanks for keeping this thread alive, will be checking
Of course, the core essence of BuzzShow allows everyone to earn Goldies from their passive activity on social media.
Golftech

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:53:37 PM

Of course, the core essence of BuzzShow allows everyone to earn Goldies from their passive activity on social media.
Since you are online, any information about listing? the last time I've checked your twitter account it said that there's already some ongoing
negotiations but it's almost the end of the month once more and still haven't got any news about the progress of any involved exchange
that will cater the first trade of your project.
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 08:37:42 AM

Since you are online, any information about listing? the last time I've checked your twitter account it said that there's already some ongoing
negotiations but it's almost the end of the month once more and still haven't got any news about the progress of any involved exchange

Hi there!

Negotiations have been concluded a long time ago. Gldy tokens will be trading on LATOKEN and Cointiger exchanges for a start. The next step now is for us to pick a listing date and make it public as promised and we may likely put out a communication regarding this before the end of March (Q1 2019).
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:52:22 PM

Hi there!

Negotiations have been concluded a long time ago. Gldy tokens will be trading on LATOKEN and Cointiger exchanges for a start. The next step now is for us to pick a listing date and make it public as promised and we may likely put out a communication regarding this before the end of March (Q1 2019).

I am filled with joy. That feeling when I waited and now happiness has come

nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:32:22 AM

Hi there!

I hope it will really happen and there will be no more delays, conversations about the exchange for GLDY tokens since Q4 last year, hopefully everything is going well
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:29:34 AM

Hi there!

I hope it will really happen and there will be no more delays, conversations about the exchange for GLDY tokens since Q4 last year, hopefully everything is going well
First of all, a real working product need to launch to attract more people to come and create more demand for GLDY tokens. If not, listing on exchanges means a big loss where there is not enough liquidity for GLDY.
You'll only see all people selling their tokens on exchanges.

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:39:43 AM

Hi there!

First of all, a real working product need to launch to attract more people to come and create more demand for GLDY tokens. If not, listing on exchanges means a big loss where there is not enough liquidity for GLDY.

For any company it is very important to develop the product in order to establish more reputation in the market. People have been waiting for this company from many days but no specific updates about the company whether they are developing the product what they mentioned in the roadmap.
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 06:35:18 AM

Hi there!

I will suggest you follow medium.com/buzzshow-blog and other social Media channels for updates. The platform has been open to the public since several weeks ago and our Android mobile app is available on Google play store for download. All these are up and running.
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 06:40:58 AM

Hi there!

For any company it is very important to develop the product in order to establish more reputation in the market. People have been waiting for this company from many days but no specific updates about the company whether they are developing the product what they mentioned in the roadmap.
You can't say there are no specific updates when you haven't been following our communication channels. Are you following on Twitter, Facebook, Medium, Instagram and Telegram? We released the open beta to the public last December, the Android mobile app was released last month. These are just a few of what has been happening.
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:42:34 AM

Hi there!

You can't say there are no specific updates when you haven't been following our communication channels. Are you following on Twitter, Facebook, Medium, Instagram and Telegram? We released the open beta to the public last December, the Android mobile app was released last month. These are just a few of what has been happening.
I also did not understand what pritseniya? The team works, there are results, there are communication channels. Huh what is the problem

basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:54:31 AM

It takes time to listing gladly that the team is more on focus to development of this project and that is most important. We'll let's try the app let see how it goes. We all know that listing not really easy right now because of this bear market so have a patience is most important and let the team do their work to make their project full develop.
Golftech

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:12:46 PM

It takes time to listing gladly that the team is more on focus to development of this project and that is most important. We'll let's try the app let see how it goes. We all know that listing not really easy right now because of this bear market so have a patience is most important and let the team do their work to make their project full develop.
March is almost over and according to them they will update the community after finalizing the listing inside LAtoken, it's understandable that the team is focusing to the development while working also with some exchange that can possibly cater the trade of this project, nothing to do but hope for the best outcome results.
BTCTalker2020

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:47:22 PM

Hi, what percentage of the advertising revenues that BuzzShow earns with advertisers, that you pay to video creators?
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 05:30:33 AM

Its been a while since I last checked it here and thought I would check in to see if there are any updates or plans for the new year? It would be nice to see BzzShow listed on an exchange soon, there will always be people that dump however there will also be people that want to buy if they believe in the project. I just hope the team don't drag this exchange listing out much longer or it could end bad. Happy New Year everyone!
there is no meaningful update from the Buzzshow team, either from their social media accounts or telegram groups, not anyone know when the Buzzshow team will list their tokens on exchange, I just hope this project is not a fraud
I will suggest you stop spreading bad energy around. You have been away for long and all you do is to come here to state there are no meaningful updates. When last did you visit the platform if you ever did? Are you following on medium and telegram? Did you download the mobile app? Please desist from this nonsense!
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 05:32:32 AM

Its been a while since I last checked it here and thought I would check in to see if there are any updates or plans for the new year? It would be nice to see BzzShow listed on an exchange soon, there will always be people that dump however there will also be people that want to buy if they believe in the project. I just hope the team don't drag this exchange listing out much longer or it could end bad. Happy New Year everyone!
there is no meaningful update from the Buzzshow team, either from their social media accounts or telegram groups, not anyone know when the Buzzshow team will list their tokens on exchange, I just hope this project is not a fraud
Even though there has been no update from the BuzzShow team, we must remain patient first and for sure we all hope as soon as possible or in the near future there will be an update from the team
There have always been updates a new one is underway this week.
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 05:36:25 AM

As of the moment I haven't heard anything from buzzshow, and any update on their listing even though I already chat them on their telegram.
I sure hope that the listing that they announce before will be successful.
It's been a year now is there any feedback after the beta was successfully being up, and what happen to those two exchanges that was already been sign up are they now accepting this coin or still on the process, what I understand the team will push this month but still no updates, looking forward to hear
something coming from the team to enlighten the progress of this project.
We're still committed to listing the tokens on an exchange. The communication was that the listing period will be announced in Q1 and an an update will be out regarding that later this week.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:30:37 AM

As of the moment I haven't heard anything from buzzshow, and any update on their listing even though I already chat them on their telegram.
I sure hope that the listing that they announce before will be successful.
It's been a year now is there any feedback after the beta was successfully being up, and what happen to those two exchanges that was already been sign up are they now accepting this coin or still on the process, what I understand the team will push this month but still no updates, looking forward to hear
something coming from the team to enlighten the progress of this project.
We're still committed to listing the tokens on an exchange. The communication was that the listing period will be announced in Q1 and an an update will be out regarding that later this week.
Looks like most people are in hurry to sell their tokens.
I understand people cannot wait for more-long time for token listing on exchanges. But as community, what we can do? We can only give a pressure to team to work faster and don't about technical and legal procedures behind it. And it seems selfish.

Guys, the team are promised to list on two exchanges (cointiger and latoken). And there will be release update later this week. Just keep calm and spread positivity.

Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 10:33:08 AM

BuzzShow Update: Development and Exchange Listing

Since the launch of the Open Beta, our team has booked significant progress on three fronts, which we are proud to share with our community:

Development
In no small part based on the valuable feedback of our community, we continued to enrich the platform to meet up with the demands of a competitive market and its purpose as a reward-based social media network. Our focus is on creating a seamless user interaction experience with BuzzShow and to contribute to the ecosystem without the technicalities of the blockchain technology getting in the way.

A summary of the most visible updates on the web and mobile platforms is as follows:

* On Boarding — Introduced the ability to create your BuzzShow channel based on settings and preferences as well as content gathered on other social media platforms.

* E-commerce — introduced third party service providers to run joint e-commerce campaigns that give users a seamless integrated experience.

* Mobile Native App — Integration of content sharing features for Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, and WhatsApp.

* Mobile Browser Version — great strides forward in resolving minor bugs and improving the user experience.

Read the rest of the publication here:https://medium.com/buzzshow-blog/buzzshow-update-development-and-exchange-listing-ca57d37c17f6
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:44:46 PM

BuzzShow Update: Development and Exchange Listing

Since the launch of the Open Beta, our team has booked significant progress on three fronts, which we are proud to share with our community:

Development
In no small part based on the valuable feedback of our community, we continued to enrich the platform to meet up with the demands of a competitive market and its purpose as a reward-based social media network. Our focus is on creating a seamless user interaction experience with BuzzShow and to contribute to the ecosystem without the technicalities of the blockchain technology getting in the way.

A summary of the most visible updates on the web and mobile platforms is as follows:

* On Boarding — Introduced the ability to create your BuzzShow channel based on settings and preferences as well as content gathered on other social media platforms.

* E-commerce — introduced third party service providers to run joint e-commerce campaigns that give users a seamless integrated experience.

* Mobile Native App — Integration of content sharing features for Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, and WhatsApp.

* Mobile Browser Version — great strides forward in resolving minor bugs and improving the user experience.

Read the rest of the publication here:https://medium.com/buzzshow-blog/buzzshow-update-development-and-exchange-listing-ca57d37c17f6
Of course, it was interesting for everyone to read this part)))

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: