Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:25:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which coin safe for trading?  (Read 1552 times)
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:52:03 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
I have 0.05 btc in coinbase
I want to trade and earn extra btc
so guys suggest me which marke and which coin I buy for trading
Thanks
Bitcoin will be the safest penny for trading. Because the fluctuation is not too much. You will get little profit or loss. You will not be lucky to receive a large amount of money if you are not facing high risk.
With little money, you should invest in cheap and high risk coins. If you are lucky, you will get a lot of money.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 761

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:09:41 PM

Bitcoin is still the safest coin to invest. Its the pioneer, the major coin and the most popular of them all thats why i trust it enough for my investment. Next one is the ETH although it drops a little bit this past month , still the next safest one to put your money to. All coins are too risky, its just a matter of strategy and knowledge.

I think the value of the coin is not needed for trading but how the value of the coins goes up is the matter in trading so choose the best developing coins for the trading that is the best way .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Pilotone

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:39:59 PM

I believe that it is for trade that there are no safe coins, since the market of crypto-currency is very unstable. But buy and keep in long, then the top 5 coins is quite possible.

bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:14:03 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
The market is currently fluctuating continuously and hard to kick, although bitcoin prices are recovering slightly, but this is only in the short term, in long term, bitcoin prices are still in the bearish cycle. Therefore, the constant adjustment of the bitcoin price is causing the price of altcoin is falling deeply, I believe that this time you should trade bitcoin, this is the safest choice and the least risk.
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:15:58 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
I think choosing the bitcoin to trade at this time is the safest, you can see that the bitcoin prices in the past few days are constantly fluctuating and that makes the market become more difficult to guess. The price of bitcoin fluctuations cause the price of altcoin can not catch up and continuously decrease. To minimize the risk you should trade bitcoin.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:17:22 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
If you want to invest you can go to the market and find the coin that fits to your capital. I think all in market is safe to invest so it depends to you how can handle your investment.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:05:07 PM

Bitcoin, ethereum and waves are the coins that i think is more safe to invest with. Those coins are in to most of the investors here and we will surely gain with our investment. 

ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:15:01 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
with an existing marketives and highly problems as the current time, we need that you should need short trading in the day for the discount with the ro ro and thu lợi nhuận. Coin goodest to you put your time is now as bitcoin, you can be found that the current dynamic variable and the bitcoin are in the very great price for you can buy.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:25:58 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
You can see that the market is showing signs of recovery, bitcoin and altcoin prices are rising steadily, this is a good sign that you can start trading. Altcoin is also very powerful recovery today so you can trade altcoin to be able to earn double profits without risking high risk from bitcoin. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices may continue to rise and reach $ 8800.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:12:44 AM

Bitcoin is still the safest coin to invest. Its the pioneer, the major coin and the most popular of them all thats why i trust it enough for my investment. Next one is the ETH although it drops a little bit this past month , still the next safest one to put your money to. All coins are too risky, its just a matter of strategy and knowledge.
Actually no coins are safe for investment because everything has its own risk. bitcoin prices whenever it can go down and make you lose. but that makes a lot of people say that bitcoin investment is safer because bitcoin have huge potential to continue growing and developing so that bitcoin will have a high price in the future
FeverMore23

Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:54:27 AM

There is no such a thing as safe in coin trading. Everything has a risk. But i will suggest to you to buy some ethereum and hold it for long term. And you will gain a lot of money when the time has come.
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:03:38 AM

I recommend to buy altcoin with price less than 1$ and hold it until price going high. Like Electroneum, NXT . Because if you buy coin with price less than 1$ you can got lot coin and if price going 200% from price you buy, you got a lot of profit. I believe if altcoin more profitable than bitcoin. Because bitcoin price rise is slowly compared altcoin.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:22:43 AM

Every coin that you are going to buy has all risks included. But bitcoin is somehow has the less risk compared to all the rest of the cryptocurency.  Bitcoin can go up even the alts are down but alts can't go up when btc is down.
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:38:57 AM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks

The crypto market is very profitable, but the risk is very high. And often very volatile, it is difficult to predict the future trend. I recommend you buy ETH, NEO .. and hold, I believe it will bring good profit in the future.
bennie4

Merit: 21

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:41:21 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
I believe that bitcoin trade is the best choice at the present time, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are constantly fluctuating and there is a slight rebound so you can trade bitcoin. I think you should not trade altocin at this point, altcoin prices are constantly falling due to bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting.
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:52:14 AM

if I think a safe coin to trade is a bitcoin coin, because the bitvoin price drops is not much, if the other coins down nua lot banget, if you want to trade choose a bitcoin coin, if the loss was not much, if you follow the bitcoin must profit trade its a lot.
tesla80

Activity: 448
Merit: 89

Full Stack Engineer

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:54:39 AM

The safest coin is the one with highest volume. This coin can't drop easily. Others are more risky.

Cyber Security, Mobile Security, Web/Desktop/Embedded Programming, Electronics, M2M, IoT
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:41:12 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks

I want to apologize, bro, but the question itself is wrong. There are NO SAFE CRYPTOS to invest in. Each time you take risks. Each time you buy altcoin or Bitcoin, you do not know if you lose or get the profit.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

so many choices of coin if you want to trade, my suggestion you choose coin which have many in trading in exchange, you can see website to know coin is good or not
AzuraBWZ

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:33:23 PM

there is no safe word in the world of cryptocurrency, it all depends on how we can control the existing situation,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: