Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:51:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 181 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling  (Read 17169 times)
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:23:41 PM

If we are talking about altcoins it might be smart to start averaging down. Bitcoin is a different beast and you can average down if you have enough capital.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:26:16 PM

When market is falling you should be calm down and do not panic sell . One taptic when your loosing is you sell low but buy lower and wait for the market to recover and sell it high. Another is when you have extra cash invest as many as you can ,take advantage when the market is falling. Read also news about your coin you might read something positive about it or negative , or while at market crash you should drink some coffee and relax then return after a month😂
This tactic makes sense and I also highly recommend to be updated and be well acquainted with your coins,know its ability and lapses so that it will never be hard for you to predict the future of the coins you are investing.
kuruyama

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:27:52 PM

My tactics is already obviously in some of traders out there. If the market is falling, you probably hold because you can't sell your token if the token's value is in lower price. Your asset will be lower and your investment can lose money everytime you sell your token. If I where you should buy more to have a big amount of coins and in the future, if the coin get a higher value in the future probably you will have a big profits. In investing, just remember you need to be patience all the time.
hilda483

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:28:21 PM

Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks

There is a very easy tactic, HODL! Don't fall into the emotional trading trap, you will end up losing more money than winning.

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:29:37 PM

Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so.
That's a good thing to know,even experienced traders will get panic at the situation like this will sell their holdings for losses.So we need to keep calm when the prices are falling,we never lost until we sell our holdings remember it bro.
The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks
I think the cryto currency market is in downtrend at the beginning of every year so this may happened at this year also.So I want you to remember that cryptocurrency market growth at the second half of 2017.So,it will happen at this year also so don't worry about losing just hold it and wait for that big bumps.For handling this situation we need to only invest the affordable money to lose so we can be calm even at the time the price going very low.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:31:57 PM

Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks

Why panic when reds this is one of the opportunity to buy some coins and wait for the rise again. that is the the attitude of a trader stay calm when red comes. this not a bad thing this is a good time to buy and earn.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:33:23 PM

The market is very, very volatile and it reacts very quickly to news. Personally, I follow my own beliefs or where something will be so in the drops, I just hodl
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:37:04 PM

Well, I think you did pretty good by remaining calm and you should continue it and yes, holding would be the best option now. People will surely start investing again in bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. What most of the investors do is that they invest during such times when the value is on the lower side and hold it for a long time.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:41:38 PM

Hi all,
Thanks

If you can't use market analysis to back up your decisions when trying to buy or sell, then I would say your best option is to do nothing. Even if you use market analysis, it would probably be better to just hold, since readings are not 100% reliable, and you can still lose money. Most people can't handle stop losses, and they end up losing more money than they would if they were just holding.

Right now it would look wise to put a stop loss bellow $10k, because if we break that level, we will probably see another dip, but if you are not prepared to buy after a bounce, then you might lose money, because things happen to fast most of the times.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

GrannyC

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

Hi all,
Thanks

Appart from selling? There is no particularly good reason to hodl at all costs. Look for some of the coins that are backed up by "real" value on the dips. Tipically, those alts that represent funds or real world business.
Leopardon29

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:52:22 PM

It would be smart to set and honor a stop loss price... Don't regret it even if  price recovers since preserving capital is the most important objective in trading.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:54:41 PM

Hi all,
Thanks

Oh well this is basically the best time to buy. When the markets are down, i always make sure i take advantage of the fall. We'll never know when the rise would come, just hodl and you'll be happy to reap your profits. Bee patient. You may puta a stop for your losses or you may want to just hodl and waot for the market to recover.

Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:00:36 PM

You're right in what you said. Because you can cut your losses to avoid further collapse. But you should know how far it will fall. Because you do not know how far it will fall, it may be unlikely to increase the price and of course it will not be able to buy it. So many experts say that "As long as we can  HÖDL"!

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:02:50 PM

Hi all,
Thanks
That's right, stop loss is very important in this market as the volatily is really high, so always set stop losses so you don't lose a lot of money and buy back cheaper once you think it's the right time. If you haven't set stop losses then you should hold it through this bear market and wait until the bull arrive.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
windfaraday

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

Hi all,
Thanks
Tactic when the market is falling, you should to buying the coin again and just hold your own coins.
I suggest to buy because if all people going to sell their coins, so it will be effect to the market become more decrease than before.
The basicly if the market is falling down, i hope you never think about to sell your coin. Just be patient, wait until 1 months. If the market still falling down until you wait, it's up to you guys. I can't forbid you anymore.
Don't do panic sell guys !! It can give disadvantages to the market and all your friends in crypto world. Just believe with your faith guys, hold HOLD and HOLD !!

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:06:12 PM

to keep with moderation of details with the drawing on chart and release from developer to confronts of decision as referring option to prepare as beginning new position with the table of market.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
gowron24

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:08:31 PM

What's happening now is a general slump which affects all cryptos, meaning that IT WILL PASS. The reason is simple: there is a stable and productive technology underlying all these coind, and that technology - the blockchain - is not going away. There is nothing to fear from this small recalibration.
illecebra

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:09:12 PM

cut loss or hodl is just a strategy
we must know when to cut loss or when to HODL
I think cut loss hould be done when there is big negative news
just cut it anything happen, cut loss or cut profit
HODL is good when the down is no have fundamental thing
MartoValenti

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:12:22 PM

In my view, there are two good tactics - hold and do not do anything or invest. Invest in ICO and after the storm sell it high (after the storm they should be higher than during the storm).
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:25:59 PM

Hi all,
Thanks

Stay calm and relax during these trying days. If you still have funds it is best if you can buy your favorite alts. You can set stop loss but that would mean selling your investment at loss value. Just see what happens last red days, the market recovered and those who invested during those times doubled some of their investments.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 181 »
  Print  

Jump to: