Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:08:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should StellitePay be released in an open beta?
Yes - 48 (88.9%)
No - 6 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet  (Read 87209 times)
jamgd

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:05:49 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 03:35:12 PM by jamgd

Can people share with us their experience with transferring stellite?

Time it takes to move
transaction fees used
quantity transferred

I don't want to spread FUD, I've been an early supporter of Stellite and don't want to post negative things if I'm the only one having issues.

It's just upsetting when there is a pump that I cannot get involved with because the wallet will not transfer funds within a reasonable amount of time.

I started the transaction at 4:19pm EST yesterday and still has not transferred...it's 8:49am EST

I deleted the gui wallet and have reinstalled, waiting for re-sync and hopefully this will solve my issue

Restored wallet and looked at transactions of the 150k I sent

It seems that only 69k was transferred...completed at 3:38am (11 hours after transfer) but now it seems my issue is with TradeOgre.

I do find it interesting that so little was transferred(fortunately, the rest of the money was put back into wallet)

seriously, as soon as i sent this post the XTL showed up in trade ogre

I am now testing sending a large quantity 1.4 mil with an elevated tx fee (20x)

(no I'm not going to dump, I just want to test...not that 1.4 mil really would have an effect...I just want to see how it does with a large number)

1.4 million was too much and rejected by Daemon...I'm trying 200k at 20x tx fees
200k rejected trying 100k
100k rejected at 20x fees and 4x fees
80k rejected at 20x and 4x
50k rejected

I'm not sure what to think about this wallet so far....although my transactions were rejected it still sent some XTL.

71k is transferring into three tx hashes...not sure which of the transactions I sent actually worked (well, semi-worked).

▰   Hash-Kings   -   A Miner Built Mining Platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Our Mining Comminity      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Get Free Advice Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mike6000

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

Posted by: ArkadiyDeliev:
If you aren't aware, we are triggering a hard fork tonight to solve this issue. Stay tuned, we are doing our best to make Stellite a stable and easy-to-use cryptocurrency.
[/quote]

Glad to know this. I think that I trigger this issue for an extensive discussion that has now saved this project with huge potential for a success. The Dev. will finally take an important action tonight. This is super good news for everyone in the community.  We should support this project to get more exchanges through out votes.
ArkadiyDeliev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 9

Anarchy

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

Time it takes to move
transaction fees used
quantity transferred

I don't want to spread FUD, I've been an early supporter of Stellite and don't want to post negative things if I'm the only one having issues.

It's just upsetting when there is a pump that I cannot get involved with because the wallet will not transfer funds within a reasonable amount of time.

I started the transaction at 4:19pm EST yesterday and still has not transferred...it's 8:49am EST

I deleted the gui wallet and have reinstalled, waiting for re-sync and hopefully this will solve my issue

It seems that only 69k was transferred...completed at 3:38am (11 hours after transfer) but now it seems my issue is with TradeOgre.

I do find it interesting that so little was transferred(fortunately, the rest of the money was put back into wallet)

(no I'm not going to dump, I just want to test...not that 1.4 mil really would have an effect...I just want to see how it does with a large number)

1.4 million was too much and rejected by Daemon...I'm trying 200k at 20x tx fees
50k rejected

I'm not sure what to think about this wallet so far....although my transactions were rejected it still sent some XTL.

71k is transferring into three tx hashes...not sure which of the transactions I sent actually worked (well, semi-worked).

This is a problem among most CryptoNight-based coins. The protocol isn't really designed to process such huge transactions. Let's see if today's hard fork does anything to combat this problem.

VIDY 👅
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com
jamgd

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:42:31 PM

Time it takes to move
transaction fees used
quantity transferred

50k rejected

This is a problem among most CryptoNight-based coins. The protocol isn't really designed to process such huge transactions. Let's see if today's hard fork does anything to combat this problem.

I am in complete support and am not trying to FUD...I just want people to know what to expect so they don't get as frustrated as I was...I'm sure these issues will be fixed eventually, hopefully with the fix tonight. Although I am sending XTL to the exchanges, it's only to test the functionality of the wallet...I plan on HODLing for quite a bit to see where you guys take this.

jamgd

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:44:37 PM

I think I found my issue...When I check my spend key...it gives me an error.

Would this cause my issue? if so, how do I fix? I deleted the wallet and reinstalled.

ArkadiyDeliev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 9

Anarchy

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:52:58 PM

Would this cause my issue? if so, how do I fix? I deleted the wallet and reinstalled.
Did you delete the wallet and reinstalled to try to fix the issue or you're getting the issue after you did it?

VIDY 👅
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com
jamgd

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:57:09 PM

Did you delete the wallet and reinstalled to try to fix the issue or you're getting the issue after you did it?

I reinstalled after the issue

jamgd

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:05:01 PM

I restarted the daemon and it was able to transfer 10k more but will not transfer more than 10k

Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:10:25 PM

I restarted the daemon and it was able to transfer 10k more but will not transfer more than 10k
10k is also not bad Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
happyleper

Activity: 21
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:17:29 PM

Does anyone have any idea how long the delay for payments out of the community pool is?  My rig was running overnight on that pool, but I haven't seen any payments (or, for that matter, any increase in the total due) since about 1:00am Pacific time (about eight hours).

The dashboard shows the usual fluctuations in hashrate (between 1.5KH/s and 6.5KH/s - my rig runs at just under 4KH/s), but there is no indication that it was ever offline or not connecting.  In fact, the only issue I had was one invalid (duplicate) share right around 1:00am.  I figured that I should have seen some increase in the total due by now, because those overnight blocks were confirmed hours ago, so I'm just checking to see what other people are seeing as the timing on the earnings.

jamgd

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:24:01 PM

Does anyone have any idea how long the delay for payments out of the community pool is?  My rig was running overnight on that pool, but I haven't seen any payments (or, for that matter, any increase in the total due) since about 1:00am Pacific time (about eight hours).

The dashboard shows the usual fluctuations in hashrate (between 1.5KH/s and 6.5KH/s - my rig runs at just under 4KH/s), but there is no indication that it was ever offline or not connecting.  In fact, the only issue I had was one invalid (duplicate) share right around 1:00am.  I figured that I should have seen some increase in the total due by now, because those overnight blocks were confirmed hours ago, so I'm just checking to see what other people are seeing as the timing on the earnings.

What is your pending amount?

happyleper

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:28:02 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 05:50:40 PM by happyleper

Does anyone have any idea how long the delay for payments out of the community pool is?  My rig was running overnight on that pool, but I haven't seen any payments (or, for that matter, any increase in the total due) since about 1:00am Pacific time (about eight hours).

The dashboard shows the usual fluctuations in hashrate (between 1.5KH/s and 6.5KH/s - my rig runs at just under 4KH/s), but there is no indication that it was ever offline or not connecting.  In fact, the only issue I had was one invalid (duplicate) share right around 1:00am.  I figured that I should have seen some increase in the total due by now, because those overnight blocks were confirmed hours ago, so I'm just checking to see what other people are seeing as the timing on the earnings.

What is your pending amount?

0.95, which says to me that the total due hasn't increased since my last payment (which was at 1:41am Pacific time, just under 8 hours ago).

EDIT:  The payments have started to shake loose, finally -- I had a payment credit about five minutes ago (9:45am), and my pending balance reflects some more that will pay out shortly.
jamgd

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:52:08 PM

Check the dashboard, does it show your shares?

Many people think that hashrate matters...it does but only in the sense that you are getting shares.

The amount of shares you are getting is what matters.

I have a few nvidia rigs and if my intensity is set incorrectly it will sometimes show great hashing but won't find any shares...also sometimes if you add your worker number after your username (xtl add) example: -u sedif83hfhsdhfo83hrlwlhfhihs.rig1, sometimes this will cause confusion with a pool.

It takes 3 hours for a block to mature...if you are not getting anything in the pending by that time...check your hashrate and shares against the dashboard or try a different pool.

Mike6000

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:59:28 PM

I have the same problem. I did not get a payment and checked the dashboard. It showed with 5 invalid share. Only get an payment just several minutes ago since 8 hours ago.
majonero

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:36:25 PM

there is a lot of problems with pools  Undecided  Huh
happyleper

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:29:30 PM

Check the dashboard, does it show your shares?

Many people think that hashrate matters...it does but only in the sense that you are getting shares.

The amount of shares you are getting is what matters.

I have a few nvidia rigs and if my intensity is set incorrectly it will sometimes show great hashing but won't find any shares...also sometimes if you add your worker number after your username (xtl add) example: -u sedif83hfhsdhfo83hrlwlhfhihs.rig1, sometimes this will cause confusion with a pool.

It takes 3 hours for a block to mature...if you are not getting anything in the pending by that time...check your hashrate and shares against the dashboard or try a different pool.

In my instance, a lack of shares was not the issue - other than the one invalid share that was submitted, there was nothing occurring that showed anything out of the ordinary on my end.  The end result is that the balances were paid and sent to my wallet, but this occurred hours after the blocks had matured.
cutebutte23

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:41:42 PM

No offense to the Devs and the coin . Its is a good young team and i believe in them .They will do good with this coin
But there is two things fake 1. Network hash-rate 2. Price of coin ( whoever is pumping ) is a real amateur Smiley

Pumping? millions have been bought and sold today. It's a pump...but not an amateur. 1.5btc worth of btc spent in past 24 hours with stable price...that's a hell of an amateur.
My 2 cents, pump to 14 sats dump back to 2 sats rinse and repeat

I would definitely be very careful. Somebody is clearly trying to manipulate the price atm. Someone is mining 95% of the entire supply every day alone. It's a real shame considering the coin has a proper development team and a great community. Unfortunitely this has been a problem for almost all young cryptonote project recently.

Loving the idea of this project.  Which is the pool that has the majority of this 21 mh hashrate?  I'm only seeing 300kh on any of the officially listed pools..   I'm gonna second what this guy said, someone is mining the majority of coins it seems, definitely a shame...

Development looks good though.  Hopefully the hashrate will stabilize and there will be a better distribution of wealth.

The pool I am using has 23MH/S of hashing. It is very profitable pool with 240 miners. if you want to see it, website is cryptoknight.cc/stellite
I think this answers the question about the mysterious 90% of network  Wink
wudafuxup

Activity: 391
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:23:58 PM

No offense to the Devs and the coin . Its is a good young team and i believe in them .They will do good with this coin
But there is two things fake 1. Network hash-rate 2. Price of coin ( whoever is pumping ) is a real amateur Smiley

Pumping? millions have been bought and sold today. It's a pump...but not an amateur. 1.5btc worth of btc spent in past 24 hours with stable price...that's a hell of an amateur.
My 2 cents, pump to 14 sats dump back to 2 sats rinse and repeat

I would definitely be very careful. Somebody is clearly trying to manipulate the price atm. Someone is mining 95% of the entire supply every day alone. It's a real shame considering the coin has a proper development team and a great community. Unfortunitely this has been a problem for almost all young cryptonote project recently.

Loving the idea of this project.  Which is the pool that has the majority of this 21 mh hashrate?  I'm only seeing 300kh on any of the officially listed pools..   I'm gonna second what this guy said, someone is mining the majority of coins it seems, definitely a shame...

Development looks good though.  Hopefully the hashrate will stabilize and there will be a better distribution of wealth.

The pool I am using has 23MH/S of hashing. It is very profitable pool with 240 miners. if you want to see it, website is cryptoknight.cc/stellite
I think this answers the question about the mysterious 90% of network  Wink

That pool has never had 23Mh/s on it. That's the Total Network hash. The pool hash has been @ around 600kh/s.

I like crypto
jamgd

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 01:13:56 AM

Wallet is now transferring greater quantities and faster times...Thanks dev for fixing!

haskellCoder42

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:24:22 AM

Reserved.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: