Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:39:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should StellitePay be released in an open beta?
Yes - 48 (88.9%)
No - 6 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW] 👾Torque👾 - decentralized node list via IPFS & ZeroNet  (Read 87209 times)
cutebutte23

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:31:57 AM

No offense to the Devs and the coin . Its is a good young team and i believe in them .They will do good with this coin
But there is two things fake 1. Network hash-rate 2. Price of coin ( whoever is pumping ) is a real amateur Smiley

Pumping? millions have been bought and sold today. It's a pump...but not an amateur. 1.5btc worth of btc spent in past 24 hours with stable price...that's a hell of an amateur.
My 2 cents, pump to 14 sats dump back to 2 sats rinse and repeat

I would definitely be very careful. Somebody is clearly trying to manipulate the price atm. Someone is mining 95% of the entire supply every day alone. It's a real shame considering the coin has a proper development team and a great community. Unfortunitely this has been a problem for almost all young cryptonote project recently.

Loving the idea of this project.  Which is the pool that has the majority of this 21 mh hashrate?  I'm only seeing 300kh on any of the officially listed pools..   I'm gonna second what this guy said, someone is mining the majority of coins it seems, definitely a shame...

Development looks good though.  Hopefully the hashrate will stabilize and there will be a better distribution of wealth.

The pool I am using has 23MH/S of hashing. It is very profitable pool with 240 miners. if you want to see it, website is cryptoknight.cc/stellite
I think this answers the question about the mysterious 90% of network  Wink

That pool has never had 23Mh/s on it. That's the Total Network hash. The pool hash has been @ around 600kh/s.

If you check out the pool's block history and scroll down a little, it has the evidence there that the pool had been solving a block every 20-30 seconds for a very long time: http://cryptoknight.cc/stellite/#pool_blocks

Right at the time I posted earlier, the pool was at 23Mh/s, then I saw it drop to 19, 11, 9, then all the way down to 0.6 Mh/s within the hour, telling me that it is one group with a HUGE farm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wudafuxup

Activity: 391
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:47:42 AM

No offense to the Devs and the coin . Its is a good young team and i believe in them .They will do good with this coin
But there is two things fake 1. Network hash-rate 2. Price of coin ( whoever is pumping ) is a real amateur Smiley

Pumping? millions have been bought and sold today. It's a pump...but not an amateur. 1.5btc worth of btc spent in past 24 hours with stable price...that's a hell of an amateur.
My 2 cents, pump to 14 sats dump back to 2 sats rinse and repeat

I would definitely be very careful. Somebody is clearly trying to manipulate the price atm. Someone is mining 95% of the entire supply every day alone. It's a real shame considering the coin has a proper development team and a great community. Unfortunitely this has been a problem for almost all young cryptonote project recently.

Loving the idea of this project.  Which is the pool that has the majority of this 21 mh hashrate?  I'm only seeing 300kh on any of the officially listed pools..   I'm gonna second what this guy said, someone is mining the majority of coins it seems, definitely a shame...

Development looks good though.  Hopefully the hashrate will stabilize and there will be a better distribution of wealth.

The pool I am using has 23MH/S of hashing. It is very profitable pool with 240 miners. if you want to see it, website is cryptoknight.cc/stellite
I think this answers the question about the mysterious 90% of network  Wink

That pool has never had 23Mh/s on it. That's the Total Network hash. The pool hash has been @ around 600kh/s.

If you check out the pool's block history and scroll down a little, it has the evidence there that the pool had been solving a block every 20-30 seconds for a very long time: http://cryptoknight.cc/stellite/#pool_blocks

Right at the time I posted earlier, the pool was at 23Mh/s, then I saw it drop to 19, 11, 9, then all the way down to 0.6 Mh/s within the hour, telling me that it is one group with a HUGE farm.

Yea we've def concluded is a single guy. I saw some guy (not sure if it's this guy) put 65million on sale at 6 sats for a few min before removing it. He must be pool hoping.

I like crypto
Mike6000

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:28:55 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 02:49:54 AM by Mike6000

Quote from: wudafuxup:

Yea we've def concluded is a single guy. I saw some guy (not sure if it's this guy) put 65million on sale at 6 sats for a few min before removing it. He must be pool hoping.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, this is the major issue for this coin.  Large amount of coins can be easily extracted by hiring nicehash for a set of short time once the price of this coin has any tendency to go up for a few sats. People will always do it. You cannot blame these people because they can get the quick profit through pump and dump in a free market

I think that the Dev may really hope that this coin would be extracted by hundreds and thousands of mobiles or other small rigs simultaneously. These small rigs are added together to form a huge hash power. In this case, those hired nicehash or big farm will not dominate the whole network in the hash. Therefore, it makes easy for each small rig to mine some coins. But in the real world, it needs to take very long time to reach this point with very big community in order to spread this coin . This will create the problem; i.e. this makes this coin unable to get rid of the low-price zone; i.e. close to 1 sat because there is always a good profit due to its easy extraction. Once the price slightly goes up to 5 or 6 sats,  nicehash or big farm will come to take this profit, resulting in another round dump. If this repeats again and again, there will be cheap coins everywhere. So Dev need to find a way to solve this problem. This is just my analysis or prediction. It might be wrong. Welcome for a discussion.
dougyfresh

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:30:18 AM

Sad well, I am bummed. for a small time miner like myself..it doesn't make sense for me to send hash this coins way when there is 10 mega hash on the network, but when you look at the pools, there is maybe 1 MH... will need to mine elsewhere Sad... sucks to because I am a fan of the coin
bitcoin8x

Activity: 65
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:34:46 PM

Sad well, I am bummed. for a small time miner like myself..it doesn't make sense for me to send hash this coins way when there is 10 mega hash on the network, but when you look at the pools, there is maybe 1 MH... will need to mine elsewhere Sad... sucks to because I am a fan of the coin
Just wait until the hard-fork which will be triggered around Monday. It will make mining fairer and the developers are saying will make it less profitable for NiceHash people.
kulas01

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:53:55 PM

this coin has 21B max total coins. Way too high?
StonerStanley

Activity: 536
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:21:29 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 04:36:16 PM by StonerStanley

this coin has 21B max total coins. Way too high?

No. It depends of the price and repartition.

Bitcoin with 21 millions is way too low.

Not even everybody on the planet can get 1  bitcoin....

Anyway as an investor you should only see for the price, repartition, technologie and the potential arrival of new investors. You should explain why you think it's too much.

If i buy for 10k$  i will get more Stellite than Dash but finally the value still 10k$. I think that presently there is no "way too much" in total supply in the world of cryptocurencies. The price can be way too low or too high, but not the total max supply (it can be too low but not too high with 21B, or like i said it depends of the repartition, you can't just take in count the max total coins only)
Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:38:08 PM

Just wait until the hard-fork which will be triggered around Monday. It will make mining fairer and the developers are saying will make it less profitable for NiceHash people.
It's high time it's done. will wait.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
bitcoin8x

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:05:37 PM

What do you mean by high time?
evan45245

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:48:08 PM

ask StonerStanley
Judge-Dredd

Activity: 517
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:58:57 PM

What exactly is changing as far as PoW goes?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Livebetcoin

Activity: 307

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 11:20:33 PM

ask StonerStanley
Great news
mineallcrypto

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:11:04 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 09:48:27 PM by mineallcrypto

Stellite is now available on mineAllCrypto. Happy mining!

Mining XTL with cryptnight algo :

• Stratum  : pool.mineallcrypto.com:7486
  • User     : YOUR_XTL_ADDRESS
  • Password : x

mineAllCrypto info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://pool.mineallcrypto.com:7486 -u Se2YnNgZZBCFiEC1b4WAdhASN2A7mxtPCcCU77VYx2N1SyUmJ55xz9ASaZVx1MXQr16MqtvxufZEBVp e2qrrTZE92EkpVJt1p -p x
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://pool.mineallcrypto.com:7486 -u Se2YnNgZZBCFiEC1b4WAdhASN2A7mxtPCcCU77VYx2N1SyUmJ55xz9ASaZVx1MXQr16MqtvxufZEBVp e2qrrTZE92EkpVJt1p -p x
soulcancer

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:27:47 AM

jesus...cryptoknight.cc is currently finding about 15 blocks a minute...that's a rate of over 400 million coins per day...hope this thing gets sorted out soon or some idiot is going to end up w/ 90% stake in a worthless coin
Mike6000

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:44:31 AM

jesus...cryptoknight.cc is currently finding about 15 blocks a minute...that's a rate of over 400 million coins per day...hope this thing gets sorted out soon or some idiot is going to end up w/ 90% stake in a worthless coin

Yes, it reached more than 30 MH for a while to take a large amount of coins while the network hash is only less than 3 MH. It is really very bad. It can make this coin getting to 1 sat, but no one wants to buy.
Mike6000

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:05:31 AM

If calculating the income from the network hashrate of less than 3 MH, it can obtain nearly £3.5 /per KH at the price of 4 or 5 sats (this is generally around £1 to 1.5 for most coins). So, this disgusting nicehash can get a huge profit by pump and dump. Then. finally the price of this coin will drop to 2 and even 1 sat again. If without any change, in the worst case, these huge cheap coins will lead to the price at 1 sat, but still no one wants to buy. The issue is not the project, but the way that kills the project (at least at this moment it looks a promising project). Maybe, the solution is hard-fork in its early stage and hard-fork back again once it becomes popular.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:30:57 AM

A nice coin with a interesting project..

I liked! Cheesy
Whats happening with the Poll are things changing

Monero is hard forking on March 14th. It's changing POW algorithm to prevent ASIC miners and to remove mass botnets. They want to see if the community wants to follow in that direction as well.

Is that the XMR fork that is called MoneroV? Or is that a different story? I only heard that many are buying XMR now to receive a new coin when the fork happens.

Yea it's the moneroV fork. I don't think they necessarily want to change the algorithm anytime soon. I think they just want to know what the community would like if some sort of ASIC was released for CryptoNight.

Wasn't changing the algorithm the whole essence of making a fork? I am not too deeply into this but that's what I thought all the time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
bitcoin8x

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

What exactly is changing as far as PoW goes?
Nothing is changing about the PoW algorithm. What they are changing is the difficulty adjustment algorithm.
stellite_question

Activity: 222
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:28:14 PM

Don't forget to update your wallet before the hard fork on block 67500.

https://github.com/stellitecoin
djeemienl

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:52:51 PM

For all Pool Operators & users:

Please upgrade the pools & wallets with the latest version which will be "hard fork ready"!
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: