Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:35:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave full time office job to trade crypto?  (Read 2560 times)
ergodica

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:17:16 PM

crypto is very profitable, I have a lot to get to the profits. many people get rich quickly join the community of crypto-kardi only by investing in some crypto like ETH, LTC, DASH etc. and Bounty programs also offer good income. . i suggest you to join.

Where do you get your information about Bounty programs?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ILoveOnions

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:47:23 PM

I would never do this!
It is better to stay in the job and with the money you earn you buy some coins every week.
If everything crashes, you still have a future. Continuous trading (and being fulltime in it) gives so much stress... a job gives you security! (and with holding some quality coins you'll earn some additional money!)

Iloveto.dance
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:52:26 PM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
Anyone who has been off work like me can share your experiences?
In a newbee like you, I think you need more experience, unless that account is not your main account. I see a strong potential on you that you can earn lots of money. I guess it depends on the people whether they quit their job to work on cryptocurrency or do them both at the same time. But if you would ask me, I would not leave my job and if possible, I would do them both at the same time because working with a job gives you a more stable income.
DuyScuro

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:57:58 PM

Good ob brother,  very soon I will do this Wink
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:49:00 PM

I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
In a newbee like you, I think you need more experience, unless that account is not your main account. I see a strong potential on you that you can earn lots of money. I guess it depends on the people whether they quit their job to work on cryptocurrency or do them both at the same time. But if you would ask me, I would not leave my job and if possible, I would do them both at the same time because working with a job gives you a more stable income.

Its not advisable if you're supporting a family. A day job gives you consistent profit and that can't be said about trading. Unless you have a pretty big savings to use as capital. If not, then it will probably be harder to focus on earning through trading than earning from an office work.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
gmughals

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:50:45 PM
Merited by StallionMosquito (1)

I m also researching on crypto trading. Crypto trade is very hard.it is best way if you just manage your time. many people get rich quickly join the crypto. There is a lot of opportunity in trading but if you failed in understanding everything you just might lose everything. Crypto market has very big risk. it is better option to continue your main job beside crypto trade.
cryptotricks

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:21:15 PM

Best decision. Good luck with that. But, treat the crypto world as a true profession and that will pay you off well. 
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:24:52 PM

It's very tempting, considering how much more fun, safe and nerve friendly a crypto job is. But I personally don't like the idea of quiting anything for crypto, unless you become big enough to pay for anything you want with your investments and profits.  Smiley

It's probable that things don't turn up as good as you hoped they would.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:37:14 PM

I am a student and I mostly interested in technology because I can develop my skills by researching Bitcoin as a research project. When I was 14 I first join Bitcoin community and after that, I am learning about it. If I have a full-time job I do not think I will risk it for Bitcoin I don't care about the price but I prefer jobs much easier than getting projects in Bitcoin. Newton spinner full day in a company with a constant speed of work but with Bitcoin, your speed of work is depending on how much money you are going to make.
If you have a idea to do trading as a full time job ,it has both advantage and disadvantage. Advantage is you can analysis the price for hole day and inverse at right price and sell with good profit. Disadvantage is you won't get the money for trading from your income. If you inverse your unwanted money means, you are free to hold when the price of bitcoin start reduce to low value.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:43:42 PM

A person should do what works best for him. If he is of the opinion that he can earn more from crypto currencies and his job is just time eating machine, giving up the job won’t harm him. But I personally recommend to keep more than one source of earning like you are. Digital asset trading can make a person rich within days but it is not as simple or easy as it sounds to be. I prefer doing it as a side business.
sparveenat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:56:36 PM

I never advise and suggest to leave full time office job to trade cryptocurrency. If you have enough money to buy crypto I advise to buy it and do not hesitate for it. As the awareness of bitcoin is growing day by day you will find bitcoin is the best topper.

boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:37:21 AM

This is a very top decision to make because it will define your financial freedom. For me it is better to have a full time office job and in the same time doing trading in crypto. Trading will not take a full time nor a whole day. Also with the full time job we all know that it will just take about nine to 10 hours of your time in your job including your travel time. But if the case is if you are very superb in trading and with a lot of investment here. I suggest to leave your full time job and focus in trading because surely you will earn more in trading crypto than full time job.
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:41:50 AM

I believe that when we enter the market, it is very possible to take our eyes off it. This is a new market and the continual demand for continuous monitoring and information to be able to provide analysis to be able to have strategies and plans for themselves. I often devote my entire time to news, technical and commercial analysis.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:50:37 AM

I believe that when we enter the market, it is very possible to take our eyes off it. This is a new market and the continual demand for continuous monitoring and information to be able to provide analysis to be able to have strategies and plans for themselves. I often devote my entire time to news, technical and commercial analysis.
How I wish I could do the same, as much as I want to leave my job still can't find ways for me to do it as my savings is not enough to open a business, but I would see to it that at the end of the second quarter this year I have enough fund to sustain our needs for me to be able to open the business that I want since I was young.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:56:18 AM

It is better to play a safe game rather than taking this much of risk in your life. If you are having some full time job with good salary, then there is no point of taking this much of risk in your life. You can go for trading by doing the job too at the same time.

There is no need to quit your job. In fact, you need to manage your time in a way that can then help you in getting more money by both the sources thus resulting in better life.
bitsticker

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:00:03 PM

i definetely would not quit my full time job for anything that makes at least 70% of my job earnings. thats ... not me )) that is strong move you made. best of luck, you will need it
Printable

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:00:40 PM

It is not good mate because now everything is very expensive so if you will leave your job for trading in bitcoin only then it will be hard for you to reach your needs. Trading is having risk so if you are willing to earn profit you will have to use both at the same time, do your job in day and make bitcoin trading at night as bitcoin is an online job we can use it anytime no restriction for time in bitcoin. So for me leaving job is worse decision.
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:31:07 PM

At first it so hard to quit your job just to do crypto trading or bounty campaigns here because we have no assurance that we could earn. Some of my friends too asking me if they quit their job. Will earning here will cover their expenses. I just said it's possible but before they do that they must have a extra funds or they continue working then doing crypto trade or bounty campaign at the same time. If they are earning now in here then it's time for them to decide wether they quit their job or not.

e19293001

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:34:03 PM

You might want to use a bot to do the trading for you.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:47:31 PM

At first it so hard to quit your job just to do crypto trading or bounty campaigns here because we have no assurance that we could earn. Some of my friends too asking me if they quit their job. Will earning here will cover their expenses. I just said it's possible but before they do that they must have a extra funds or they continue working then doing crypto trade or bounty campaign at the same time. If they are earning now in here then it's time for them to decide wether they quit their job or not.
There must be an experience and also we should be able to see what we can get. It is true you think that we should have a reserve fund because it will help us when we do not earn income that matches our expectations. Everyone knows that the price of bitcoin and also conditions in the crypto world is so unstable that it often happens unexpected things. As our work is trading, no one can guarantee that the decisions they make can make a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: