Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:09:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You can buy KFC chicken by Bitcoin  (Read 1681 times)
cherryfer

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

Recently, KFC Canada has accepted Bitcoin payments for a short period of time. However, Bitcoin can only be used to place orders online, and only to purchase a new item called "Bitcoin Bucket". And all this special deal will be handled by Bitpay, a fairly common Bitcoin trading tool. Its really interesting news, I wish that I can also buy chicken with Bitcoin in my coutry.  Roll Eyes

Big country like canada are accepted payment since when I start to use Bitcoin last 2017 so here in the Philippines that news is not big deal here because that country is one of the most progressive economy and have a high speed internet capacity.
cryptolk

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

ENTRY Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:02:31 PM

This much hopeful news for BTC lovers for new era in crypto payment in all platforms. As I knews its available for bitcoin bucket only. But hope they will continue to make BTC as main payment method near future.

ahmedbrown

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:11:32 PM

That's a good development and I hope other advance countries will also follow the steps of Canada,  it seems Canada is so much interested in cryptocurrency development and greatly in support of bitcoin usage if am right. With this,  sooner or later bitcoin price will hit ultimost uptrend.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:23:57 PM

payments using bitcoin in my opinion can only be used in some countries, in my country can not use bitconi for payment, because the government in my country forbade the use of bitcoin, because bitcoin is still elegant and most people in my country use bitcoin for investment and trading cryto
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:28:36 PM

Hey that is a great news for those who are in Canada and for the entire Bitcoin community as well, this is a great start, hopefully more and more big companies and establishments would accept and be very adaptive to Bitcoin. This is a great means of spreading Bitcoin success stories, advertise and market its features and benefits to more people. Kudos!

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Ar Rahman

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:28:27 PM

I think this is very good news, because it will simplify transactions in one of the international class restaurants like kfc, because in some countries there is already a bitcoin payment, and I hope not only kfc who accepts payments using bitcoin, in stores or other shopping malls . Wink
Janpura

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:28:40 PM

Recently, KFC Canada has accepted Bitcoin payments for a short period of time. However, Bitcoin can only be used to place orders online, and only to purchase a new item called "Bitcoin Bucket". And all this special deal will be handled by Bitpay, a fairly common Bitcoin trading tool. Its really interesting news, I wish that I can also buy chicken with Bitcoin in my coutry.  Roll Eyes

Thats a really nice and exciting news to everybody, it simply shows that bitcoin becomes more familiar, and easily accepted in all establishment without any criticism happened.
This also show that bitcoin has a potential to grow and grow more.

simalima

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:35:03 PM

This is very very big news for our bitcoin community. I think one by one many marcents will accept bitcoin as their payment method.And we can buy anything by btc. It will happen gradually. Then its price will be very high.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:40:10 PM

This is a good piece of news. Today is Kentucky Fried Chicken accepting Bitcoin partially tomorrow it will be Walmart and gently we go and blockchain we cover the business world and the value of bitcoin will be higher. This is awesome.
emmanmalaman

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:42:13 PM

Here in the Philippines, some shops are already accepting Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum. I hope crypto will get mass adoption here in our country because we believe the decentralization, security, and efficiency of Bitcoin compared to Bitcoin and other types of currencies. I just wonder how to solve the ever-changing fluctuations of the prices of crypto.  Grin
Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:48:11 PM

Recently I got word if the Japanese state has also received this Bitcoin to pay their employees salaries by using this Bitcoin, of course this is a technological advancement that we will see and feel in a moment in our own country.
This is a tangible proof of a technological development that will create an ease and also a security that will make our lives simpler in life.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:48:46 PM

This is a great idea for bitcoin users. In the future many restaurants or offline stores can accept bitcoin as a modern method of payment. It can happen in my country that gives a positive impact to be able to raise the price of bitcoin even better. Cool
Holapola

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:50:58 PM

I want this to happen in my country, really want , this is great new for my country to change payment Smiley it's to old
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:54:01 PM

this news was great I hope some establishment and store encourage to apply bitcoin in their  business to support bitcoin in other ways I think it will be a good idea to everyone .
Al Malik

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:55:57 PM

This is good. If the KFC store will start receiving bitcoin then it is the beginning. I am glad that big business is starting to receive bitcoin and I hope not only kfc can accept bitcoin at grocery stores and supermarkets and other shopping centers hopefully accept bitcoin as a means of payment in the future. Wink
somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:07:51 PM

Yes,currently we can buy KFC Chicken through Bitcoin.But this is available only in KFC Canada.We can use Bitcoins only in online orders and to purchase new item called "Bitcoin Bucket".We wish this facility will be soon applicable in all over the world. Other Companies like McDonald's, Domino's and Pizza Hut will start accepting Bitcoins.
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:19:09 PM

This is really good news for those who love KFC, I myself love KFC and I'm really happy with this news. Not many fast food chains are accepting bitcoin yet but this is a start for other food chains to accept bitcoin too. Especially, here in Canada were bitcoin is starting to get accepted and many companies are starting to getting interested in it also. I hope this continues and hopefully other fast food chains will do the same.  Wink
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:21:00 PM

I may be mistaken from a technical point of view, but the transaction fee is such a problem that would stop me when paying for KFC. Sooner or later there will be such payments, but with other coins in which transactions with a minimum payment. I would not waste any crypto currency for any, most delicious and luxurious dinner in the world, because I consider it a crime against myself. This is purely a psychological aspect. With such huge volatility of the value of the crypto currency, I do not want to regret all my life that I have spent assets that could bring profit.
mayukus4life

Activity: 277
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 05:22:31 PM

Bitcoin global acceptance will keep increasing in no distant time, it's a good starter for KFC in Canada accepting it. That is how it is with new technologies as humans most times we feel comfortable with the old order but gradually when we get used to new tech we get better and more comfortable with and that is change management.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:24:20 PM

Buying things or food with your bitcoin is really a cool thing to do meaning that the bitcoin is already adopting in a lot of country like japan and canada etc. A lot of country is still not ready for the technology of bitcoin having a online tracsaction in. Just a small purchase in a store or just scanning a qrcode 🇯🇵🇯🇵 still a good news bitcoin will be popular if its continue to be accepted in a lot of country and also the demand of bitcoin will be greater.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: