Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:07:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You can buy KFC chicken by Bitcoin  (Read 1681 times)
saeroji92

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:13:09 PM

Recently, KFC Canada has received Bitcoin payments in no time. However, Bitcoin can only be used online, and only to purchase a new item called "Bitcoin Bucket". And all these special transactions will be carried out by Bitpay, a fairly common Bitcoin trading tool. This is very interesting news, I can help with Bitcoin in my coutry. Roll Eyes

This is great news for all consumers in Canada, I hope the network for everyone will receive Bitcoin as a legitimate payment and I hope it can be implemented all over the world including in my country Indonesia.
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:13:26 PM

It's a good news for bitcoin to do so when it comes to buying abroad that the bitcoin recognizes that there's a bit of a problem here when it stops bitcoin so it's not going to take it as a payout to buy valuable things first Take cash if bitcoin is available especially in this country.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
labs0918

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

In other country you can buy kfc by bitcoin. But here in my country im not pretty sure of I can buy KFC by bitcoin. Maybe next time I will try if it can be.

Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:24:25 PM

The KFC network in Canada offered customers the option of paying for food using a crypto currency. It is reported that the action is temporary, also be paid by the bitcoins will be possible when ordering through the Internet. Especially for the fans, crypto-currencies in the assortment appeared "Bitcoin-basket" - a bucket with chicken legs and wings. An action dish costs about 0.0011204 bitcoins
I hope that quite soon they will do it all over the world) I really like the chicken and for bitcoins it will be twice as pleasant))
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:27:39 PM

i hope this is can be applied in all of offline store or maybe can applied in fast food restaurant first like KFC, McDonald, Domino Pizza, and other fast food restaurant, because as i know fast food restaurant is always update about new payment system, its all about from my expereince in my country that every fast food restaurant always update their payment system

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:28:58 PM

Its a good start to Bitcoin adoption. A reputable franchise such as KFC accepting is big considering that bitcoin is already  facing lots of obstacles in its growth and development stage. This might just be an encouraging factor to other stores too accept BTC
Yes it was really a good start to bitcoin adoption when it was already used as a mode of payment on the food chains especially when it is kfc and McDonald's. This was such a good opportunity for bitcoin and this was a good news also to the bitcoin owners because when they wanted to eat at this restaurant they didn't have to convert it into fiat any more.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
miradorme

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:31:19 PM

I have no idea if it is possible in my country. But maybe in other time I will try if it is possible. I wish it is possible so that I can buy KFC in bitcoin.
andregunawan1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:33:05 PM

I'm sure spending in a character will use bitcoins. and I am very confident because bitcoin investment in the future and my country has bought many apartments with bitcoin payments
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:54:53 PM

Recently, KFC Canada has accepted Bitcoin payments for a short period of time. However, Bitcoin can only be used to place orders online, and only to purchase a new item called "Bitcoin Bucket". And all this special deal will be handled by Bitpay, a fairly common Bitcoin trading tool. Its really interesting news, I wish that I can also buy chicken with Bitcoin in my coutry.  Roll Eyes
It is a good news to Canada because they just can open their wallet and click on the barcode to pay their meals hoping in our country will adopt it also, I heard some news that MCDonalds also will adopt bitcoin as another way of their payment.
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:21:03 PM

That would be great since some of us will be able to use bitcoin now as a payment directly. Unlike converting our bitcoin to our local currency which causes some hassle and even charges. Converting our bitcoin could also be a loss since it is not planned and the price that we converted could also increase. KFC accepting would also be a great advertisement to bitcoin since kfc is also known worldwide and they could be known too since they are one of the biggest company that directly accepts bitcoin directly as a payment.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:27:13 PM

Its good because its nice to hear if kfc allowed bitcoin to pay. There no worries because you can't even open your wallet to buy food on kfc . I wish all countries accept the bitcoin payment.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

good news for bitcoin users residing in Canada. bitcoin trade will grow faster if there is already a store or supermarket that receives bitcoin as a means of payment. with this news bitcoin users will be more free to use bitcoin in all countries.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
jhayryl

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

so I heard that in canada kfc can be used with bitcoin just how good we are because many are familiar with bitcoin and there are some who are willing to be able to distribute bitcoin hopefully more and more to believe it is not just legal for whatever part of the world is to be used with bitcoin.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:01:30 PM

Recently, KFC Canada has accepted Bitcoin payments for a short period of time. However, Bitcoin can only be used to place orders online, and only to purchase a new item called "Bitcoin Bucket". And all this special deal will be handled by Bitpay, a fairly common Bitcoin trading tool. Its really interesting news, I wish that I can also buy chicken with Bitcoin in my coutry.  Roll Eyes
It will be possible since bitcoin now are spread out throughout the world. So even the companies and other businesses are using now this bitcoin and startong to accept bitcoin as a mode of payment of those buyers. And I think it is not only kfc that accepts btc even the other foodchains resto and etc. I wish all country accept it as a payment.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
ilovemybb12

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:20:16 PM

me and my gf always eat at kfc. its our favorite fastfood so thats an awesome thing for me. we can buy online at kfc stores but i hope this will also be available here in PH. we are so far from canada. thanks for a great idea.
ciciliacrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:52:42 PM

before the end of the year am about to start my sports company and guess what we gonna  pay staffs with  peeewwww bitcoin guess what we gonna accept as payment damn btc.
ABIR HASAN

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:05:01 PM

I think buying KFC chicken by Bitcoin would have been better if I could buy other products and buy it at home. When I come, it is possible to turn around. It will increase the circulation of Bitcoin in Taal's profile.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:32:27 PM

Great news bitcoin is growing and after restaurant and schools, KFC also take a part and accepting bitcoin as payment. Hope it can affect bitcoin price and the supply decrease more.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:39:06 PM

I like how Canada treats bitcoins. Such news contributes to the development of bitcoins and all crypto-currencies. I believe that in the future there will be more shops and institutions around the world that will take bitkoyn as a means of payment.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

That is a great news, I want to go to Canada if that is the case. The transaction is quite easy because that is the essence of bitcoin, using it virtually and pay using bitcoin online. I also discovered a restaurant who accepts bitcoin payment here in the Philippines, which is very rare and that is amazing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: